It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Physical Reality be a Dream?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

its no dream but from what I can make out it is a computer program and we exsist as objects running inside that program.

DNA is computer code and our understanding of how the brain works is something like how our primative computers of today work.

I would not like to guess if the big bang was a re-boot or just our application starting up but I do know a computer can simulate never ending time and distance just as well as we can understand the results.

Your OK so long as the OS is not microsofts junk spyware else asking questions like this will only crash the system.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
originally posted by: VirusGuard

VirusGuard its no dream but from what I can make out it is a computer program and we exsist as objects running inside that program.
DNA is computer code and our understanding of how the brain works is something like how our primative computers of today work.

I agree with you; I realize the physical/natural world (which we are a part of) is consistently mimicking creating the truth (even if it is 'an applied theoretical physics' application) that perfectly describes what's going on here. Il put it this way, humans created the binary language for a reason; in order to understand OR discover the internal workings of this universe (this was a huge hint; man created the answer; as to how information is exchanged in the ether). You may be ignoring the spiritual aspect; you are describing the 'machinations' and leaving out the magick, the eternal component (energetic transfer, storage).

VirusGuard I would not like to guess if the big bang was a re-boot or just our application starting up but I do know a computer can simulate never ending time and distance just as well as we can understand the results.
Your OK so long as the OS is not microsofts junk spyware else asking questions like this will only crash the system.

Big Bang a reboot? Good question; but universes 'pop' into being without having to replace themselves. Civilizations reboot (this one failed; because they couldn't follow simple instructions, no fighting). The way these were set up and lasted successfully for many thousands of years is they were isolated from each other by sea or land obstacles (and different Overlords, or Demi-Gods maintained them and bred with them. Tom Campbell (theoretical physicist and student of Robert Monroe) is a very good read regarding these things.
edit on 10-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

its no dream but from what I can make out it is a computer program and we exsist as objects running inside that program.

I would not like to guess if the big bang was a re-boot or just our application starting up but I do know a computer can simulate never ending time and distance just as well as we can understand the results.

You mention that a computer program can simulate never ending time and distance. I think time, or more to the point infinity could be the key to the human condition. We tend to like a starting point and a completion point in all our endeavours, purely for coherence, but in reality this is an illusion. If something is infinite the reality is it has no ending, if it has no ending it also has no beginning. Which means that their is an infinite amount of time for randomness to arrange itself, which makes time irrelevant, given the amount of infinity, a complex self replicating program would form, (to say "at some time" would be pointless) but to say in the infinity might be more correct. The first thing that the program would have to have is self awareness, where it knew where it began and where it ends. So the infinity has produced something within itself that is finite, now it can observe the rest of creation. Surely this has got to be consciousness. Which formed the moment it became self aware.
If the random chance of myself having a run of fifty reds on a roulette wheel is something like, x billion trillion to 1 in my brief lifetime its unlikely to happen .But infinity it will happen, this could very well be the program that writes my consciousness.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: YouAreDreaming

originally posted by: CJCrawley
I don't believe that dreams are reality or that reality is a dream.

We can have pretty realistic dreams sometimes but you still know it's just a dream, right?

Radical.

What if you are having a dream that lasts a lifetime?

That is exactly what you are experiencing; the test is to decipher through using self determinism/discernment as an individual (god expression) REALIZED what, who and why you are here (actually requested) to having the ultimate carnival ride of ones life.

Reading this thread must have stimulated my dream state I had two wowzers last night. I've come to the conclusion that all dreams are controlled but you only have to realise it the once, after that you can choose lucid or random.
Re last night the dream consisted of myself informing someone that the double slit experiment was at the level where our reality was malleable. An old guy with long white hair was nodding when I got it right, as I was informing a younger guy.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
originally posted by: anonentity
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

[I]Vethumanbeing[/I] That is exactly what you are experiencing; the test is to decipher through using self determinism/discernment as an individual (god expression) REALIZED what, who and why you are here (actually requested) to having the ultimate carnival ride of ones life.

[I]anonentity[/I] Reading this thread must have stimulated my dream state I had two wowzers last night. I've come to the conclusion that all dreams are controlled but you only have to realise it the once, after that you can choose lucid or random. Re last night the dream consisted of myself informing someone that the double slit experiment was at the level where our reality was malleable. An old guy with long white hair was nodding when I got it right, as I was informing a younger guy.

It only takes one time to realize "wait a minute, there is a subtle difference here", this one is learning based an OOBE the other "lucid". I'm not at the point of 'choosing' which one to experience as the OOBE is in my face; "hey I just fell off a cliff and that landing hurt", or that hamburger was really 'tasty' why am I again in a labrinth. You experienced a higher being (yourself) disguised as an old man with a beard? you were not dreaming; you are in a state of guidance/leaning. Congratulations. I want to hear more about the 'double slit', usually for me its being placed in situations involving a 'fear' component; taking away my airplane I'm flying and I have to recreate the vehicle I'm flying while having a snarly/toothy badger and loose leaf papers on my lap (oh they will fly away in the wind). Problem solving stuff. Its fun and the point is NOT TO WAKE UP, if perceived as a 'nightmare' YOU FAILED. Not only are you asleep in bed in the 3D, your mind/spirit/soul is traveling back to where it belongs and reacquainting itself with your beginnings/home and ultimate destiny; that being your return.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Interesting. Dreaming is one of my favorite things about living (sleep, too)...and fascinates me.

I have for some time believed that what happens in my dreams is "real" - just in another dimension. My dreams are NEVER about "the day's events" - and they often occur serially - one night I find myself in one situation and place - on a later night, same place, different situation. Same with the 'characters' (players, people, whatever you want to call them)....

some show up in unexpected places (where previously their 'domain' was in another of my dream-places)....

What do YOU think about that idea? (you left no comments of your own)

Same experiences and same exact conclusions. What I do find interesting is a direct correlation between my dreams and actions that need to be taken. So not so much as "day's events", rather, a guide stone in turning probability into synchronicity. I suppose not exactly than...

edit on 10-6-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I had the inkling that the old man with the long hair and beard was me, this is where it could get confusing, as we are at the basic stage, all the same being, containing a lot of the same basic information. The individual part of us obviously observes at a different view point but the information still goes back into the shared mind.
Their is also the present cultural paradigm to contend with, this took a lot of effort to accept in the first place. Adding that a dream state can be another observable reality can be a great and shocking ask ,if it gets to much ,a protective nightmare starts and we come out of it. Its only for an enquiring mind any way, because we are all heading in the same direction insight might help clarify things when we part with our bodies.
Trying to remember the ins and outs of the double slit experiment is difficult, but apart from what was stated about it being at the stage of malleable reality, part of the discussion was about the position of the electron only being a probability, because it was going so fast that its time was unobservable with regards to ours. So without the "time" part of the " time speed and distance" equation its invalid. So its position would be indeterminate.
The other thing worth mentioning was that their always seems to be a social sometimes sexual dialogue at least at some stage with others, so in other realities we still seem to be gregarious. Which makes me think that any sexual content is a form of communication. In this reality communication of DNA. In another reality the emotional content seems more intent.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

[I]anonentity[/I] I had the inkling that the old man with the long hair and beard was me, this is where it could get confusing, as we are at the basic stage, all the same being, containing a lot of the same basic information. The individual part of us obviously observes at a different view point but the information still goes back into the shared mind.

Old man with the beard is 'safe' and an icon any cultural viewpoint is comfortable with. You are in the basics; and the stellar thing is you are in recognition of it. When lucid dreaming, you are not aware you can manipulate outcomes; you wake up thinking you had a nightmare and had no chance to logically work this particular situation out; a dragon is attacking or you are covered with spiders; this is just the primer to OOBEs (proving ground). Shared mind would be that which is "UNIVERSAL". We are individuals because that Universal Entity wishes to experience everything; all aspects of ITSELF (AS YOU/ME).

[I]anonentity[/I] Their is also the present cultural paradigm to contend with, this took a lot of effort to accept in the first place. Adding that a dream state can be another observable reality can be a great and shocking ask ,if it gets to much ,a protective nightmare starts and we come out of it. Its only for an enquiring mind any way, because we are all heading in the same direction insight might help clarify things when we part with our bodies.

Dream state is just as valid as awake state; it involves other glands is all, the pineal, thyroid, hypothalamus, pituitary..I wonder why these tests seem to be 'fear based' (the nightmares). What is the fear to be gotten over; I understand I can and do hurt myself when astral traveling (I have a lighter physical body) yet I'm ok with it. When dreaming, my body doesn't go anywhere (its in bed) so is safe. I can be in two places at once apparently.

[I]anonentity[/I] Trying to remember the ins and outs of the double slit experiment is difficult, but apart from what was stated about it being at the stage of malleable reality, part of the discussion was about the position of the electron only being a probability, because it was going so fast that its time was unobservable with regards to ours. So without the "time" part of the " time speed and distance" equation its invalid. So its position would be indeterminate.
The other thing worth mentioning was that their always seems to be a social sometimes sexual dialogue at least at some stage with others, so in other realities we still seem to be gregarious. Which makes me think that any sexual content is a form of communication. In this reality communication of DNA. In another reality the emotional content seems more intent.

The box theory (cat), electrons blink in and out dimensions at the same time existing concurrently; time nothing to do with this, as linear time is not true everything happens at the same time, just perceived as a differential. Oh yeah the sex thing; it always is presented to me as a question, "is there something wrong/is It a trust thing you will not do this?" well who am I having sex with actually was my answer. The question came from my higher being and eventually this was resolved, you are a composite being and although not procreating are not exactly self pleasuring (there is another physical being present). I think 'god' just wants to experience sexuality in the physical so created the canine. Sexual content as form of communication? ABSOLUTELY. The Orgasm is so misunderstood, it is your direct contact to your creator; its electrical/emotional and it is a form of SURRENDER. I used to wake up when having a spontaneous, I don't anymore, I am looking at these nightly excursions pragmatically, logically (actually have become the participant OBSERVER). Its really interesting in that this is possible. I'm studying myself in the knowing I'm in different dimensions at once.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

The electron could very well be slinging itself over the speed of light as it does its thing around an atom, and instead of violating the speed of light, does the right thing and disappears from this reality into the next. So how can you determine its position. How can you even know its the same electron coming back. My suspicion is that the world that this thread is inquiring into, has a lot to do with free electrons, running around the universe as information carriers. The first few OOBES seem to have a lot of the electrical shock thing in them. In fact the whole of the information carried in the whole internet is literally a few grams if considered in the weight of electrons.
Then if this is extrapolated, the thing which essentially seems to be us manipulating the body to perform its tasks in this strict physical realm, could very well be just information written in electrons, I cant think of anything else more sublime.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

The electron could very well be slinging itself over the speed of light as it does its thing around an atom, and instead of violating the speed of light, does the right thing and disappears from this reality into the next. So how can you determine its position. How can you even know its the same electron coming back. My suspicion is that the world that this thread is inquiring into, has a lot to do with free electrons, running around the universe as information carriers.

I agree (reading about artificial intelligence at the moment) potentials of give or take 2020 we will have the "AI GUY" (will it be carbon or silicon based) . Moore's law (Intel Genius creator) says this; "as the current industry standard we find that by 2020 computers will be about 220.1/5=10,322 times faster than they were in the year 2000. This means that in twenty years or so, your common $2000.00 dollar desktop computer will be hundreds of times faster than todays mucho-multi-million dollar super computers. Twenty years after that (2040 our el-cheapo desktops till be crunching data about 106.5 times faster than they were in 2000, representing an increase of eight orders of magnitude every forty years." Ibid page 498 Tom Campbell "MY BIG TOE , the Trilogy Unifying Philosophy Physics, and Metaphysics".

[I]anonentity[/I] The first few OOBES seem:have a lot of the electrical shock thing in them. In fact the whole of the information carried in the whole internet is literally a few grams if considered in the weight of electrons.
Then if this is extrapolated, the thing which essentially seems to be us manipulating the body to perform its tasks in this strict physical realm, could very well be just information written in electrons, I cant think of anything else more sublime.

Everyone is different; my experiences are facing an internal "fear" based concept (trust in God or higher self); (I have to conquer this as its a personal quest I must overcome) though I have had the explosion (POP) that when came back into body expected the room to be in shambles (as if a bomb dropped). I don't think there is much difference between defining artificial intelligence and what we are; one is bit units that right now don't process fast enough have enough memory; and is not nearly as "plastic"/maluable as the brain is; the brain changes physically with each task needing to perform. There is no way to duplicate this learning process with machines (and there is that nagging problem with spirit soul infusion; I look at robotics (assembly line car automatons) as repetitious "thinking beings on the order of an ant"; but HAVE MINUTE CONCIOUSNESS NONE THE LESS or can/have learned it believe it or not through their programing and just through repetitive motion; they are in a sense slaves to their minute mind and fluid driven hydraulic systems. Automated assembly systems have the baby form of random consciousness.
edit on 11-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I do agree with you that our reality is a simulation implying that information is being processed and served to each of us via a datastream.

As to what the computer is that generates the content, I do agree with Physisict Tom Campbell that it's consciousness that has formed itself into what he calls "The Big Computer". His books, "My Big Toe" covers all of that implicitly.

Why I say it's a dream is because consciousness/awareness only has itself and thought by which it uses to create and program the content of the simulation.

So it's not a physical computer on some alien-ware outside our simulated Universe. But it is a digital information system and reality is emerging from information processing on that conscious super-computer simulating the Universe.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

[I]YouAreDreaming[/I]I do agree with you that our reality is a simulation implying that information is being processed and served to each of us via a datastream.
As to what the computer is that generates the content, I do agree with Physisict Tom Campbell that it's consciousness that has formed itself into what he calls "The Big Computer". His books, "My Big Toe" covers all of that implicitly.
Why I say it's a dream is because consciousness/awareness only has itself and thought by which it uses to create and program the content of the simulation.So it's not a physical computer on some alien-ware outside our simulated Universe. But it is a digital information system and reality is emerging from information processing on that conscious super-computer simulating the Universe.

You are not addressing the problem of 'self will' that is a human demographic (changes everything as it now can decide to become something else or IGNORE ALL PREVIOUS PROGRAMING (for instance say 'STOP, I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND and you can't stop me'). No mechanical binary program AI being can hold spirit as the science so far; all programmers do not know how to write the code for "ETERNAL SPIRIT EVERLASTING". The God Particle, (Leon Lederman) seeking the smallest neutrino will not explain how God exists within its being (but it does none the less and is AN INFORMATION TRANSFER NOT UNDERSTOOD). So far no one has programed spirit into mind connected to the God Particle, into a machine. ETERNITY in that happenstance has to be replaced by ROM BIOS upgrades occasionally.
edit on 12-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I often wonder what the thought processes of a being with a death sentence hanging over them would be. By death I mean the realisation of a total cessation of being, in the normal understood sense, as per their paradigm. Which includes most of todays society, are actually living with that stress hanging over them like the sword of Damocles. The physical health consequences could be massive. But the mental health problems could be even worse. Like some sort of stagnation causing an immobility for fear that you could by indulging in any risk loose it all, when in fact that would be the worse scenario of all. Because it would forbid any change.
Then on the other hand the thought processes of a being who had a totally different paradigm that was installed into the psych through rational and logical means, who realised without a question of any doubt that death as in the above paragraph was a total illogical concept, to wit understanding the fact that his consciousness being still in a body which had suffered the equivalent of "death" every seven years or so as every atom has already been replaced. The emotional acceptance of this fact, would require them to view everything in a new light. That which would have been frighteningly paranormal would then be normal.
The Paradigm change will hit us all during the physical partition, but surely the trick is to understand the essentials of the process beforehand, and realise the fact that we can come and go before final partition actually takes place. The places that our consciousness goes to are very similar to what we experience in the here and now, it would have to be or we couldn't have any rational understanding if it was something entirely new. Just as when we enter this reality by birth, it takes years to understand enough to communicate .If you had no body to return to I suggest the dream state would become the reality state. I concede that it could very well appear to be inside your own head, but no more so than it is already. Its easier said than done to totally understand that death is an illusion, and the information that we are, can never be destroyed as it is actually woven into the fabric of the Universe.( by signing this its understood terms and conditions apply)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

[I[anonentiy I often wonder what the thought processes of a being with a death sentence hanging over them would be. By death I mean the realisation of a total cessation of being, in the normal understood sense, as per their paradigm. Which includes most of todays society, are actually living with that stress hanging over them like the sword of Damocles. The physical health consequences could be massive. But the mental health problems could be even worse. Like some sort of stagnation causing an immobility for fear that you could by indulging in any risk loose it all, when in fact that would be the worse scenario of all. Because it would forbid any change.

Thank you for your reply anonentity; maybe the point of an imposed 'death sentence' was to thwart the crime being committed in the first place (guess it doesn't work; as EGO RULES as far as justifying the crime in the criminal mind set); they might be sociopaths or drug addicted acting on IMPULSE "I want this" regardless of the breaking of the 'golden rule'. I've contemplated "NOTHINGNESS" as in No Thing ever existed, Shakespeare; the human footprint that defines this reality materially, its mindboggling. To comprehend ones own physical death is easy because I know I'm eternal (the criminal doesn't but it does nothing to stem tides of criminal acts).

anonentity Then on the other hand the thought processes of a being who had a totally different paradigm that was installed into the psych through rational and logical means, who realized without a question of any doubt that death as in the above paragraph was a total illogical concept, to wit understanding the fact that his consciousness being still in a body which had suffered the equivalent of "death" every seven years or so as every atom has already been replaced. The emotional acceptance of this fact, would require them to view everything in a new light. That which would have been frighteningly paranormal would then be normal.

Oh, you mean that as long as I know I am committing= a perceived crime (in acceptance; I can get away with it logically, spiritually). YES that is possible, but seldom do they realize this. Its called the repay of Karmic re- past deeds that is acceptable as far as the universe corrects itself (balancing). No such thing taught to humans regarding emotional acceptance, consequences later in the other world you actually live in (this one is just a fake virtual 3d setup experience hologram deck of the Enterprise artifical envionment).

[I]anonentity[/I] The Paradigm change will hit us all during the physical partition, but surely the trick is to understand the essentials of the process beforehand, and realise the fact that we can come and go before final partition actually takes place. The places that our consciousness goes to are very similar to what we experience in the here and now, it would have to be or we couldn't have any rational understanding if it was something entirely new. Just as when we enter this reality by birth, it takes years to understand enough to communicate .If you had no body to return to I suggest the dream state would become the reality state. I concede that it could very well appear to be inside your own head, but no more so than it is already. Its easier said than done to totally understand that death is an illusion, and the information that we are, can never be destroyed as it is actually woven into the fabric of the Universe.( by signing this its understood terms and conditions apply)

The paradigm is changing, small parts and pieces are being dismantled a little at a time; it cannot just be "HUGE" because now you have billions of souls that are damaged at the same time. Its called killing off the old Piscean idea forms (and in doing so physical bodies have to die, sunamies, earthquakes, starvation, disease, wars..) Dream state? a form of reality? mind wise but you are not traveling with your physical body, OOBE state is reality; because you are a body/mind (existing in a higher dimension that is the real one you are from) that can experience sex, eating food, the feeling of a pain filled banana slip prat fall.
Physical death here in the 3d is an illusion, in the higher dimensions (where you are from) you can create anything you wish, a body a house. This is why many that incarnate here are puzzled because the actual creation component is SO DIFFiCULT, you can think things into beingness, instantly in the higher dimensions, here, you have to conciously work at it, (bank loans/money, other people to invest in your idea). This place is difficult/culture shock. Why did you incarnate here is my question (life was beautiful on the otherside, could manifest anything I wished). Are we trying to advance our souls (progression) Dante style in the 3D (terms and conditions absolutely apply).

edit on 13-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Could Physical Reality really be a Dream?

I'm not certain that question actually makes sense. Whatever reality is is what it is. A dream is a construct that we've created to interpret our sleep state. The real and ultimate question is - what is the origin of reality? Whether it's what it appears to be - a bunch of atoms interacting together to produce a physical experience; or the "matrix"; or a dream; we are all still experiencing, and thinking, and postulating, whatever that ultimately means. Sooner or later, be it 1000 years or 100,000 years or 1 million years, we will discover a truth that sheds a new and startling light on our entire existence (and I have a feeling that truth lies somewhere in the stars), so we need to continue pushing and striving and reaching to continue that path. So, could reality be a dream? Sure, but it could also just be what it seems...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I think we are here to learn, the karmic thing is quite simple. If I engage in behaviour that is traumatic to someone else, like murder or torture. The learning process is incomplete unless I have been murdered and tortured as well. The trouble with full understanding of an endeavour that a being has embarked on gets played out. We have the free choice to embark on this behaviour but karmic balance would advise against it. To think of gaining perverse pleasures is also illusory because its a game of diminishing returns. In reality a waste of effort, but realising certain actions are a waste of effort, is what the learning thing is about.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I think we are here to learn, the karmic thing is quite simple. If I engage in behaviour that is traumatic to someone else, like murder or torture. The learning process is incomplete unless I have been murdered and tortured as well. The trouble with full understanding of an endeavour that a being has embarked on gets played out. We have the free choice to embark on this behaviour but karmic balance would advise against it. To think of gaining perverse pleasures is also illusory because its a game of diminishing returns. In reality a waste of effort, but realising certain actions are a waste of effort, is what the learning thing is about.

We are here to learn; problem being HUGE as soon as we incarnate AGAIN we forget the reason why we are "NOW AGAIN" (even after extensive training REMEMBER "oh I will" NOT). You come again as a babe in the woods forgetting all past Karma you with good intensions wanted/want to correct. You must know how karma works unless you are privy to it you wont engage in the behavior of "rectifying" it. You Have To Surrender to the universe, skip the part of being EGO/Individualistic. Ignore Karmic payback is the better plan (no engagement, don't play the Karma game). I agree with you; however there is a caveat, if you understand your own murder or you committed it as was payback you gain a point; (NO ONE DOES) but/and of course it becomes a continuing forever exercise hamster wheel motion WASTE of time.
Here is a major problem in this 'learning format'; no one learns because they don't understand their negative (even if rightful) actions so they (the actions) become random acts of spurred violence; which translates to FEAR for those that came into contact with that last "Dateline" home invasion episode. I read about crime/war and automatically thing "Bad Karmic Payback because these random acts make no sense" unless perceived in this way. Isis militia forces vs Bagdad? what the heck is going on; someone somewhere is chewing on a VERY OLD BONE.
edit on 14-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I agree with all that you said. You can have crazy situations where the enemy that you killed in battle, incarnates as your son or daughter .Son or daughter hates father for reasons that cant be remembered, but are emotionally written into the psych of the incarnating individual. Which have to be worked out, for said individual to gain clearer logical thinking, by leaving emotive thinking behind. A caveat on this seems to be that the incarnated individual is around 20 years of age, violent death etc. In fact an individual still hung up with emotive thinking? In fact it sounds like if the entity hangs around too long after a death wanting revenge for a real or imagined action,or emotionally attached to a mother, or mother attached to entity, thus getting another body from the same female. in some cases the chances of incarnating seem high. In some cases It seems not much can be done with the incarnates ego except doing it again. Another caveat being the trauma of the death shows as marks on the reincarnated body. So not all the trauma gets a reset in the new life? this growth process is real and valid, where progress is a requirement to understand your own psych. (Know thyself) but on some basic level.
This seems to have a high probability of what is going down. Their seems to be a refining process in place, that sounds like not being able to leave school until you can read and write? This would not preclude all life forms going through this process, as each incarnation would be in a new perceived reality, gaining more empathy? and being more aware than the last. In fact leaving all the emotional baggage behind, as a useless weight to be carrying. Ironically forgiving, as revenge will keep you bound, and is one of those things that wont satisfy anyway. Anyone with any sense wants to improve themselves, and I have the suspicion incarnating would be just one way. Along many others.
edit on 14-6-2014 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: YouAreDreaming
In a word yes.

"What is all we see or seem but just a dream within a dream"
-Edgar Allen Poe

And a childhood classic:

"Row, row, row your boat
gently down the stream
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream"

rebel5

P.S. I have those pre-cog dreams sometimes.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebelv
a reply to: YouAreDreaming
In a word yes.

"What is all we see or seem but just a dream within a dream"
-Edgar Allen Poe

And a childhood classic:

"Row, row, row your boat
gently down the stream
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream"

rebel5

P.S. I have those pre-cog dreams sometimes.

Pre cog. dreams seem to be another thing. If reality is something like a computer program, it would need very little space to operate in, and could have as many individual universes/programs as the individuals running them. If you think of what's repeatable a good proportion of NDE have life reruns in them. I wonder if this is a program download where you could stay "stop there I am going back in at that point" Which could be some point in your life that you feel that you want to alter from that time on. Because what would be the point of a rerun otherwise? which could account for the emotive feeling that you've know what's coming. If you are cognisant of what's really going on, without feeling that there is a cultural conditioning to have to answer for your sins and do a deal with Jesus god or Allah. Jesus God Allah are still the personification of "The Gods" Whereas a truer representation of God is the Universe infinity and everything that's in it including you. If you are part of everything then you are connected to the mainframe anyway.
At the moment I am defining myself as basically my consciousness. It seems to remain in my physical body, which is composed of the common elements, and has the definition of " machine". (IE that which elevates effort) In fact its an Bio electrical amplifier,for my consciousness, which allows me to interact with this reality. The only other reality I know is the "Dream" one where the rules are different, and I don't need my Bio amplifier body. I think that there I exist in a state more akin to pure thought, and if the Dream becomes lucid I actually have control of the reality. Can I suggest that what we think of as death is no more than becoming Lucid?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join