It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one reach 'nirvana'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Please enlighten me I welcome all philosophies and religions

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I didn't read the title.

Welcome 2 ATS!

edit on 2-6-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeChakra

They have a pretty good deal at walmart. My personal favorite is the "Nevermind" album.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Everything you bloody like. Listen 5 minutes of super-cool music and you'll achieve what buddhists monks take decade to achieve. Illumination comes when you open those circuits which are called you brain. Seek nothingness and only darkness will answer. Seek everything and a thousands of lights will answer. And the purest light has thousands of colours...

Peace

edit on 2-6-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Realizing the true self, learning how to quiet the mind, learning how to take total control of ur self. How to let go of ego and all those identities that world have teach "who u are". I think its quite easy to get in that road but to dedicate ur self to that road is more difficult.

Also my own experiences deep meditation can get pretty intence, when i find the total silence, it feels like its embty space, no time, no nothing, i get huge spike of energy becuse maybe im scared to let go or something like that. I also tried the out of body experience from meditation and soon as i start feeling my body and spirit is like water floating, i snap out of it. Its just so different feeling i dont have control to handle it yet.

Also theres big wall in todays world that requires ppl to live very different lifes that are not so connected to spirituallity, atleast thats my pov.

P.S. Im not expert or anything of enlightement, im just one of the light bulbs searching the source in the very dark world.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I think GPS has an app you can download for free.

Des

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

selflessness

i.e. The Way of the Cross

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
D.M.T.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: minusinfinity
I heard that they broke up.
Something about some dude named Kurt offing himself/getting murdered.

Oh, hi Op, welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

ThirdEyeChakra, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay.
To subjectively respond to your question, perhaps its associated with being true to yourself and the who CREATED you even when outside the public eye. And treating others as you would like treated.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That is the big question.
Word goes that it's one of those things that happens when you stop searching for it.
Kinda like finding a 100 dollar bill you lost in an old coat pocket you haven't worn for years.
I think it has to do with acceptance and finding happiness whatever you circumstances. But what do I know, you'll find plenty of other ideas and opinions in here,
Welcome to Ats!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Turn left at Bliss
Do not pass go

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thankyou for the replies, thankyou for the welcome to ATS
Enough with the Nirvana/Kurt Cobain jokes

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Hello ThirdEyeChakra!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Remember, Above All, Have Fun!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Thankyou all

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Practice, practice practice.

Or better:

A journey of a million miles begins with but a single step.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

G, day mate. And welcome. Enjoy the ride. It may be bumpy at times but never dull.
Bugga DES beat me to it.
So, if you dont have a gps catch a plane to Adelaide then a cab to the rail station then a train to bridgewater where you get off and start walking and when you reach the black stump you will be there. Where er totally bloody lost. Lol
hmm you will be more than that the trains now only go as far as belair. Watch out for drp bears and
Watch out for bally mate he, s ex senior service/navy more like senior citizen lol and his sausage sangers/BBQ offerings are burnt offering

pronto

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Surest bet it to not care what you reach for or when you reach it or how you reach it because doing all that reaching is going to sprain your muscles. In the meantime - taste your food a little slower and look at someone/something a little longer. Maybe there was nothing to reach at all IMO.

Welcome.
edit on 2-6-2014 by Floydshayvious because: boop

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Very insightful I may take this on board a reply to: Floydshayvious

top topics

join