It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 7 Most Exclusive Secret Societies in History

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bluestorm11

I'd say here are two secret occult societies that have had a measurable and frightening effect on society. Not to mention the fact that one of them (the Thule society) had world domination as part of it's core goals.

There is a fantastic book that delves in depth into the levels of demon possession that Hitler fell into from his occult practices from eyewitness sources. It curiously went out of print.

www.amazon.com...

Some of these groups are still active. The theosophical society and it's offshoots, such as Lucis Trust and so forth are still active in the UN and other globalist groups.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Hongkongphooey

Good job, you really did your homework there.

On another note, here's a more thorough listing:

the Order of the Quest
the JASON Society
the Roshaniya
the Qabbalah
the Knights Templar
the Knights of Malta
the Knights of Columbus
the Jesuits
the Masons
the Ancient and Mystical Order of Rosae Crucis
The Group
the Brotherhood of the Dragon
the Rosicrucians
the Russell Trust
the Skull & Bones
the Scroll & Key
the Order
the Ordo Templi Orientis

The Brotherhood of the Serpent is the alpha of all secret societies.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
The Brotherhood of the Serpent is the alpha of all secret societies.

Except it doesn't. At least in regards to Freemasonry, our leaders are democratically elected and serve for a limited period, and in accordance to the rules laid down by the members of that body.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

What do you mean by "it doesn't"? When I said alpha I meant as in being the first SS dating back at least to the times of ancient Egypt.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah
But by making such a statement people will see a connection when there isn't.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Freemasons? Seriously?

I walked into my lodge and filled out paperwork, answered three questions and BAM petitioned

it's not exclusive at all. Yes you need to believe in a GAOTU and be clean but otherwise nobody is stopping anyone here from petitioning

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
at least, another information was added to my memory, all those questions I've been asking has now an end, these "societies" really exist and has its grip on our society now-a-days, if we could analyze further, it is clear that most of this "secret societies" are rooted during the beginning of christianity.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Freemasons
A boring charity club anyone can join. Lost its secrets long ago.

Illuminati
Doesn't exist.

The Skull and Bones
A University frat house of little significance.

The Rosicrucians
A group of mail-order kooks.

Bilderberg
A politicians dinner and meet-up. Boring.

The Elders of Zion
Doesn't exist.

The Knights Templar
Don't exist anymore.

Huffington Post is clueless as usual.

To find the real stuff you must look beneath what they show the plebs.

Freemasons control the political parties and major media outlets. They try to control the Churches.

Illuminati you could use as a word for self-appointed Masonic leaders in public who work that network to their own benefit.

Skull and Bones and influential group within freemasonry acting as their own lodge with overlapping membership.

Roscicrucian teachings can be found within Scottish Rite and other Bodies within their degrees, which most Masons don't bother to read. It's Kabbalah.

Bilderberg are right wing anglo-israeli Freemasons tied to Nato and the Atlantic Seminar Group.

Rabbi's are considered the leaders of Judaism and thus would be the Elders of Zion. They have a leadership roll within Freemasonry through cross membership and are largely responsible for the creation of Freemasonry teachings, especially the third degree Hiramic Legend.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FW4ats
Not really, but thanks for this great example of scapegoating and ignorance. Freemasonry has no control over political, media, or religious institutions.

"Illuminati" is an overused catchphrase that means about as much as when the government uses "domestic terrorist." Our leaders are not self-appointed. Each Grand Lodge (around 180 of them around the world) elects their own Grand Master to serve for one year.

The Skull & Bones is not a group within Freemasonry.

There's nothing wrong with Rosicrucianism nor the Scottish Rite, but the Scottish Rite is not the central authority over Freemasonry.

I doubt you can name anyone on the Bilderberg's who actually a Freemason.

Rabbi's don't have a presumed or inferred leadership role in Freemasonry. The Hiramic legend is Judeo-Christian in origin, not just Jewish.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I suspect...somebody at the HuffPo figured a piece on secret societies would be a good idea; assigned the story to some schlub; he/she did an hours research on the inet...and thus this piece was born.
To folks on this board it's Kindergarten level.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join