It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Enormous Underground Labyrinth Of Egypt Holds Secrets Kept From The Outside World

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Verum1quaere

I have been reading a lot about Nimrod, and how there is a theory that he was Osiris, Apollo,etc... Very interesting stuff! And they have found Osiris' tomb close to the pyramid, from what I remember. Fascinating stuff!

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I remember project camelot doing interview about underground chambers.

There are more project cam vids about this....

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
These underground rooms may have been initiation chambers for the Egyptian mystery schools. From what I understand, the initiate had to be pure of mind, body & spirit because were one to cross over into the ''higher dimensions'', that individual's very essence (sum-lot of their experiences, hopes, fears etc.) would be essentially the building blocks of said dimension. Someone who had not mastered their fear, for example could potentially destroy themselves & possibly others attempting the crossing of the threshold.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ArJunaBug

All I did was what you have done,I continued learning beyond the pre-determined point which a manipulated Humanitarian Cabal would have preferred I had.

You must work harder than average with your reward being unknown and not guaranteed,you must have an internal passion to see patterns in their totality.

The answer i have to how you deal with this truth once your personal education shows it to you is to be peacefull.

Once you have a overall understanding of how Humanity is for once ALL under the same Natural Mother Nature dynamic and facing a common and uncertain future,you realise the playing field is level.

As an individual you and your family with the right knowledge which TPTB posses have as much of a chance of survival as anyone who has abbrogated Humanitarian responsibilitys in a needless and powerless attept to tilt the playing field in their direction.

If you understand the totality of Humanitys One True History, then you understand by proxy that TPTB have never really given themselves an advantage via their continued suppression.

You realise Humanity has been harnessed for a specific reason,and that treason is a bastardisation of Natures primary driver for all life-forms ---survival.

A Bastardisation because the suppression has re-directed Global resources into providing artificial shelters for a VERY FEW people,the ones who have catalysed,created,and maintaind the historical suppression.

The Intention of our Ancestors who survived the last Cycles ending and wrote Humanitys One True History was for every man and woman alive to have equal knowledge and an equal chance to determine their own fate,of survival or not,by re-directing Humanitys resources into providing what they think is a perfect survival plan,these few people have abbrogated their responsibility to give ALL of humanity the knowledge of what is coming and how they may try to survive.

Remember that these few Groups ALL have the same One True History of Humanity at their disposal,they KNOW what is coming and how best to survive it.

They are all working together under the auspices of preserving humanity,they all tell each other they are working towards a greater cause the common man or woman or child would not understand or be able to properly manage.

They are JUSTIFYING our demise as the masses based on our inability to comprehend things they have INTENTIONALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY SUPPRESSED from everyone.

These groups are trying to clain a Humanitarian Representative power that they CANNOT have unless Humanity decrees so,and Humanity HAS NOT done so.

As you can see by your own personal journey there is no secret to be uncovered,there is no hidden agenda,everything is out there in the Public Domain if you can find it,it is impossible to suppress Humanitys One True History.

There is NO SINGLE PATH to this conclusion,so there is no single method of suppression which will ever work,even more revealing is the fact that this One True History is hidden within ALL religons of ALL types,So really if you want to totally suppress the truth you must erase ALL religous doctrines globally,and we all know that will never happen.

At any given moment there are literally Billions of people roughly 5 billion who follow major doctrines who are on the precipice of seeing the TRUTH,they are staring it in the face but have been misdirected.

Oddly enough the major conduits of the current PTB happen to be the religons spawned from the secret societys which were in the business of preserving KNOWLEDGE.

So in a funny sort of way Humanitys One True History is like a Trojan Horse contained within ALL doctrines,like a Virus worked into the mainframe programming,a Virus which cannot be removed and which remains no matter how many times or how far the Mainfram programming is evolved or adjusted.

If someone asked you or I to give them some secret way to see this truth,it would not be an accurate template for them to follow because we all need to find our way to this truth,it is about acceptance.

How exactly would one go about trying to replicate the impacts ALL religons have had on Humanity?

It would be impossible and even if you could do it,why bother when it has already been done once optimally?

The bringing together of all major religons under this One True History which is unavoidably at the heart of all of their doctrines is a Messiac and monumenal endeavour.

That type of crusade is a personal issue and would define an individuals future.

This might not be a very good time in this current round of Humanitarian survival to be getting off the task of preparing one-self and ones family for the coming storm.

To make such a committment to spread the truth to Humanity would surely be a sacrifice of epic personal proportions at this late hour.

History is written by survivors,survivors by proxy are the definable MINORITY,and this means that at any given time there will ALWAYS be some survivors living under within the right reality to make them a part of the definable future.

The MAJORITY cannot be indoctrinated into this SURVIVOR dynamic without a very calculated and co-operative effort by Humanity itself.

If ALL religons could be clarified and brought together ASAP and theological ideologys cast aside cumulatively in favor of Humanitys One true History which is already hidden in the right places then there would be some chance of bringing the masses into a position where MORE of them could physically survive into the definable future. There would however be no guarantees.

I personally lean towards manifesting myself a reality which includes being a catalysing part of future Humanitarian survival,we all have free-will.

My understandings lead me to believe that me and my family have as much if not a much better chance of survival than TPTB do.

However if I or they allow anything to influence them to stray from preparing properly then this favorable dynamic dissolves and is gone forever.

I will not sacrifice myself and my Familys potential futures to spend any amount of time trying to spread a truth which is already INGRAINED WITHIN ALL OF HUMANITY.

My job was simply to recognise and react to this truth,not to spread it.

If I spread it I may undermine the learning processes of other survivors or people who are now evolving on their own to that reality.

At the end of the day we ALL must decide our own fates and futures, and yes I believe many have been decieved,but as a survivor I cannot sacrifice myself and those I love to give people more time,no one can do that.

I believe you will either be seeing this reality potential or you will not be seeing it,and it is a cumulative impact of our entire lives which defines who can and cannot see this potential future and become a part of it actively.

Unfortunately we cannot take everyone with us,survivors cannot do that,at best they can grab onto those close to them which for us is our families.

Anyone else who has found the truths you and I have found will realise how difficult it is to impress a new reality upon people who arent deciding they want it,even family and Spouses,and this process unfortunately takes something we are running out of ,time.

If I cannot even reliably indoctrinate my own loved ones into this potential future reality to allow them a better chance of being a part of it,then why would I invest my time in indoctrinating others? What realistic chance would I have even if I decided to try? If one cannot get through to ones own family then what chance would one have to teach strangers?

I personally will ride this storm out as far and for as long as I can and will support those I love in this process,no one knows a certain future just the potential for one ,but there are ways to put yourself in a position to be a part of it.I do not have the luxury time which is needed to invest in Humanitarian endeavours which drag more people along,none of us do.

edit on 3-6-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: mark1167

I'm pretty sure he's stopped all digs in this area because he is afraid of what might be found.
Hawass is a staunch, old school Egyptologist who gets paid huge money to keep the old theories going.

Hawass is not in charge. Hasn't been for some time.
www.theguardian.com...

he may not be in charge now, but there is no doubt that Hawas has done irreparable damage to the way people even consider Egyptian history to the point where the average or even people with some education cant even fathom this amazing, educated and intelligent civilization capable of language, text and building structures to say the least could not have traveled out side the Mediterranean and shared knowledge of their crafts.
And he has maintained this ideal over many decades by limiting the public's knowledge to the official story.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I am trying to fond the location. Of the labyrinth on Google earth and its not easy lol can anyone post some coordinates please

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
looks like the ancient RFID chip to me
blueprinted by aliens, channeled through those conduit pyramids
zam
zap
aliens know what's up

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

To my understanding the Hall of records is not located within our physical realm. This to me seems like another hidden mystery of the ancient world in which there are many.

I have spent a lot of time studying the occult, ancient records and history and have a growing collection of very hard to come by literature on some of these topics, some dating back to 300BC.

I am not saying this is or isn't something, but to my understanding and research the Hall of records was kept in a place beyond our field of reality, that way it could be indefinitely kept safe, and those with the power and knowledge to access it would have the intelligence not to misuse what is contained there. But this is just my current theory based on research I have done.

Keep in mind the beings that supposedly created the hall of records were capable of things far beyond our imagination, comprehension and understanding.

"Hawass is a staunch, old school Egyptologist who gets paid huge money to keep the old theories going"

As state I also feel the Hawass is being used as a puppet and is also very cautious of such things, for all we know there may have been warnings about meddling with these ancients creations. We cannot just assume that he was guarding it out of selfishness, there are always more angles to take into consideration.

Very interesting topic though.
I hope my words inspire some though.

Namaste.
edit on bTuesdayuAmerica/Chicago56302014Tue, 03 Jun 2014 19:30:56 -0500061 by bluestorm11 because: missing part of senteance.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Aramonde

Very interesting theory but I do not think that is the truth of the matter. I think things are far more complicated than a simple explanation like that.

Never the less I admire your idea as it sparks some very interesting thoughts.

But keep in mind that 'if' we are dealing with higher dimensional entities, the difference in complexity between them and us would be more so than that between what humans are in comparison to a drawing of a character on a piece of paper... The level if complexity is not even fathomable on a scale.

So to try and understand what and why they are doing is almost impossible and almost seems like an attempt for us to transcend our humanness, to go beyond our physical cage.

Although these are just my theories and thoughts, nothing more.

Thank you for sharing your idea.

Namaste.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Richardus
a reply to: Shema

Well, your text suggests you know so enlighten us, please. I'm curious

I don't know whether I can enlighten you but I would like to say something more since you asked.

Lets take the premise that the early Egyptians became aware of an aspect of existence that we cannot at this time comprehend and that they hid this knowledge believing it was so potent that they were under an obligation to safeguard it against being misused then or in the future. Their quandary was that if they were to put this knowledge into practice it had to be done out in the open so they went to great lengths to dress it to look like something else entirely.

Sound familiar?

Thus deception and conspiracy were borne and the resultant confusion and mystique of it all has been with us ever since. I don't believe there is one individual alive who is privy to the knowledge that I am referring to. There are tid-bits, certainly, and the allure to find the truth is as strong as it ever was but no one has linked all the pieces together.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to: purplemer

Hawass is the biggest joke to come out of archeology in the last 40 years. He's strictly in it to prop himself up and doing the bidding of his masters. He's not interested in the slightest in revealing any substantial finds in Egypt. Probably thinks he'll become a god.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Correct me if I am wrong:

1. You know how to survive the coming Apocalypse / Cycle End
2. It can be found in the esoteric teachings of every religion
3. The "Majority" cannot be saved because they will never accept the teachings
4. You personally are reluctant to convey your knowledge to the masses

Let me take these in turn:

1. I do not doubt you on this as I have come into this knowledge in the last few years. I would love to say it was because of my 35 years of studying alchemy, Buddhism, Theosophy, Taoism, esoteric Egyptian texts, Medieval magic, etc. but the truth is that I was given this knowledge by a Master. Maybe this was because of my tenacity or maybe it was accumulated Karma / Dharma

2. This is true though it is easier to see in some than others. Blavatsky hints at it in many places in the Secret Doctrine ( see her references to the "Sons of Will and Yoga" and phallic worship sections). You can find it in the Bible but you need to use the Kabbalistic key passed down orally. It is in all true Alchemical texts but again you must have been given the key to understand these. It is also in the Bhagavad Gita, if you interpret correctly.

3. Again I agree with this. This Path is difficult and most people upon learning what it entails want nothing to do with it. This is their right as they have free will. However there are consequences for choosing this path. They will remain on the Bavachakra - Wheel of Becoming ( known in the West as the Wheel of Samsara or suffering) and eventually the wheel stops turning for them and they begin the process of devolving (for Nature requires her compost on all 49 levels of existence not just the physical.

4. This last one I agree in principle but would like to make a clarification. The solution has been given outside of the secret societies in book form and in public lectures since 1950. Those of us who have received this knowledge and have committed to this Path must freely give out the Teachings to whomever seeks them. Yes, most will laugh, scoff, ridicule and deny the truth. And even those who comprehend and aknowledge the Truth will most likely ignore it and turn away. However this is no excuse for not sharing the knowledge and giving these people the choice.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Klipothian

This is simply odd, I know you know.

The "majority" do not have time to re-adjust their reality free-will choices in time to properly prepare to give themselves a chance to survive.The time is short.Please understand that at any time anyone may choose to endorse any reality potential they can envision,however if knowledge is suppressed from them they cannot complete this natural process of their own free-will because they cannot envison the potential future reality they need to freely align themselves with to survive these coming changes.

It is not that they would never accept the teachings,in fact quite the opposite,I believe they would unanimously accept the teachings for the simple reason that when a natural origins influences are recognised in concrete tangible manners which preclude theosophical or religous objectified ideologys that origin empowers itself and eventually and naturally envelopes all other potential realitys which are not based in tangible and reality based forms.Simply put nothing can exactly replicate Mother Natures ways,we can imitate some of her processes but it is like working on a lifeless body and keeping its heart beating with a machine but not being able to make anything else work,all splinter groups influence Humanity this way,each can make one body part move,but if they all try to act together in a co-ordinated manner then they end up fighting each other in a palsy.The teachings of Humanitys One True History are a catalyst like a CPU or a central nervous system,with the optimal potential of uniting all of humanity but a natural one that only fits ONE WAY.

Yes the Alchemy teachings are correct and I am sure because i understand them when I read them ,I dont know anything about a key to understanding but as soon as i read it i know if it is right or not and I can even see further steps at times or possibilitys , the processes I have read about make natural sense and follow natural patterns which cannot be denied once you are looking for them.

I am interested in Alchemy but not because it is more of a challenge than anything else in the understanding department but because it presents some true tests of a persons intentions,it is one of those things that you can feel the power within and that make themselves very clear to you,but for some very odd reason you cannot understand much at all until your intentions are selfless,at least not in the natural evolutionary pathway.This feels to me like an internal check and balance.

There is some type of karmatic effect that is coupled with the selfless intention dynamic that makes abusing this Alchemy knowledge a lot harder than one might think,I will even go so far as to say that if you are even thinking with the wrong intentions there will be barriers inherant to the knowledge which will hinder you from learning in the optimal natural sequences,you may eventually stumble forward relatively blindly and if you can live long enough learn some basics with nasty intentions guiding you,the self-serving path is the path of Most resistanc and the Self-less path is the Path of Least Resistance.

I have found that if i can break through the layers of brainwashing people have been burdened with then the basics are ACCEPTED,because to me it is all about acceptance,even more-so than learning,one must be "certain" enough to accept a new potential reality , and a teacher must ensure that this process of acceptance is solely based upon natural reality,tangible reality,and this means a completely new baseline perspective for the majority of people,the real challenge is in an unobtrusive way putting people in positions to learn that they can empower themselves to begin removing the delusions people have unknowingly willingly embraced and accepted of their own free wills.

You cannot "teach" per say,and you cannot encourage per say,but you can provide substance or mothers milk for the mind,you can provide an optimal environment,but all else must remain neutral or neither you nor your student will ever truly know if their potentials have been realised or if their teachers intentions have been realised and those are two different things.

You do not need to offer anyone divine or specific guidance,they will find their ways on the path of least resistance following available knowledge and their Humanitarian instincts,people are generaly good if not artificially manipulated,some would have you believe differently. Restore our telepathy and you restore our full potentials.Imagine over 6 Billion people co=operatively solving any problem imaginable in realtime . That is how we naturally function.

Alchemy aside, medical science as it is accepted today has most certainly deciphered the genetic codes to restore our telepathy and our original lifespans and free-will choice to define that life-span.I am sure it would be simple to look at the current cutting edge mitochondrial DNA sequencing patterns work and decipher or "unravel" it in short order,although the path is different than Alchemy the destination is the same.

The Path of least resistance is the optimal learning curve defined by an individuals potentials unrealised and by ones willingness to learn and to release themselves to a naturally flowing personal evolution ,to free-float if you will.some people call this zone or state the River of Knowledge I think. Once on this path anything can happen for any given individual timewise,you may experience a sudden all-encompassing click that instantly tunes you in or there may be a more complicated but still expedient evolution.unfortunately there are inherant risks involved on par degree and consequence-wise with floating down a real tangible wet river.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
reply to: purplemer

Hawass is the biggest joke to come out of archeology in the last 40 years. He's strictly in it to prop himself up and doing the bidding of his masters. He's not interested in the slightest in revealing any substantial finds in Egypt. Probably thinks he'll become a god.

He also got fired a few years ago.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Just read that. I was hoping he died.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: leira7
a reply to: purplemer
I know this sounds really sci-fi, but it is true.

How do you know this? Proof?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Shema

Wow...ain't that the truth đź‘Ť great choice of words.

I'm in the seeking the truth boat and the truth is there, we just need to pay attention to what's right in front of our eyes.

No trickery in Egypt IMO....you just gotta know where to look and recognize "it" when you see "it."

That's mighty hard to do.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Klipothian

So what is this knowledge which you are compelled to spread?

I would love to hear more.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype
LOL I had just about given up on this thread!

To give you the (previously) hidden Teachings would take up quite a lot of space. It also requires a lot of connecting of dots either from past knowledge, study in this or other lifetimes or guidance by someone on the Path. That being said I will give you a quick glimpse of what has been hidden in many esoteric and religious texts for thousands of years.

There are 3 requirements of the initiate to advance spiritually: Death, Birth and Sacrifice.
* Death is the death of the legions of egos that we have created over many lifetimes. These egos trap the divine essence (which is our true Being). As we meditate and comprehend these egos we can kill them and free up more of this Essence. We can only become Gods if we purify our Being.
* Birth is the birth of the solar bodies in the initiate - Solar Astral, Solar Mental and Solar Causal. This is accomplished by harnessing the kryasakti (kundalini, Fohatic) energy within the central nervous system. This is the aspect of the Path that has been obscured, falsified, distorted, denied,etc. for thousands of years. To give this teaching outside of the esoteric group that you belonged to meant immediate death (historically). We are now in the darkest part of the Kali Yuga (black age) and permission has been given to freely give this to all. However, only a few are willing to hear these truths and even fewer willing to do the Work.
* Sacrifice is the initiate's sacrifice to humanity. It is not enough to transform ourselves. We must assist other on the Path and shine a light for those still to come. We are all at different stages of development and the assistance needed varies widely. All great Masters (Buddha, Christ, Krishna, Quetzacuatl, etc) sacrificed for humanity.

So obviously I gave you the Cliff Note version here and I left out some key information. To truly understand this doctrine and the Path you must understand the Bhavachakra (Wheel of Samsara), reincarnation, Karma / Dharma, the rounds and races (see Blavatsky's Secret Doctrine) and Alchemy. The most important (and slanderous LOL) key in today's age is how to generate the Kundalini energy necessary to build the Solar Bodies and destroy the egos. This is the sexual maithuna (sexual alchemy). All energy is created with 3 forces: positive, negative and reconciling. Kundalini is no different. What is required is male, female and the sexual act. However in order to save and transmute the energy there can be no orgasm. The sexual seed (male and female) are what generate the kryasacti energy. However in a society that worships the orgasm, very few are willing to give this up.

As I mentioned this information is now freely available thanks to Master Samael Aun Weor. The best resource I have found is gnosticteachings.org

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

We see your point that it could be misleading if someone takes it to mean that these dimensions are "higher" as in better in some way. I think people just use the word "higher" because we think of our dimenions as the basic cardinals 1, 2, and 3 while anything else would be part of a number of dimensions that are cardinally higher (e.g. 4, 5 ,6,...). To be more precise, people should probably say "extra" dimensions although I guess that could imply "outside of" or "beyond."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join