It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking video - School security beats a student in a wheelchair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- A Bay Area student with cerebral palsy was viciously punched by a school security guard

The student was brutally beaten and thrown from his wheelchair by the school staffer

The school district says he passed a criminal background check, but now it will give security officers more training to de-escalate and defuse misbehavior

Martinez, who has cerebral palsy, says he had been going to therapy to strengthen his legs so he could try to walk. He says when he told the guard he was in pain, the guard cursed at him.
"He tells me like that, 'I don't give a ***! I hope you don't walk for two to three weeks,'"

Source
Video

Another case of someone with authority going crazy and abusing those "below" him, in this case a disabled child with cerebral palsy. The security officer hit the kid so hard he flew out of his wheelchair. At least he was charged with felony child abuse, but hopefully he receives the maximum allowable punishment.
edit on 5/30/2014 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This kind of stuff infuriates me so much.

I dont even know what to say.
It would be nice to have 2 minutes in a room alone with this guy.
He wants to play tough guy, we'd see real quick how tough he is
against someone without a debilitating disease.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

aorry. already had it up,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Another shocking video of a disabled person being beaten by those that they should be able to trust and look to for protection.

Its open warefare on the disabled now since the governments took the lead in reducing their status to that of the lowest castes and the scroungers and the useless eaters. More and more sick, twisted, bitter and small minded little pyschopaths are being put into these positions by the higher ups.

Every day the western world steps closer to what Germany was in the 1930's.

First they came for the.......

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
To bad the other students didn't kick his ass. I hope that wanker is charged with assault and sent to the slammer.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Wow, just wow. I worked Security a few years ago for two years and that is the type of (beep) the guys I worked would stand against. Such a coward to pull this type of abuse on someone in a freaking wheelchair. I'd really like to see how this bully would deal with someone that isn't a pushover when doing that power trip bs.

new topics

top topics

join