It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ,are you the top 1%?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
(I think I am not a gold digger...)

In terms of the probability ,there must be many of the top 1% people on this forum base on population base...(maybe many masons lurking?)

But most people I met in here seem absolutely not the top 1%...I feel there's a boundary that why I never met such kind of person(I didn't deliberately approach people who wear expensive brand clothes,looks too worldliness and dumb),seem the top 1% people only want to friend the top 1%...

But I want to know how they view the world...

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

Top % what? If you mean witty charming good looking yup thats me

But If you mean money wise....lol.

They mix in different circles they view the world by wanting more and more and not wanting to give much back.
Some don't and I will give credit to Gates and Branson for what they are doing with their cash but many just like us other 99% are greedy bastards.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

What do you consider the top 1%?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

It's all about how many carats are in your warren Beez.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I can feel you are not a part of them.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I doubt you will find top 1% here in conspiracy forums as they are the conspiracy and there is no point .
edit on 30-5-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: candlestick

That's what we want you to think.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I don't want to judge the good or evil such fast for a group of people.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

But I want to know how they view the world...

I think their view is pretty much the same view as the rest IMO.

I have never quite understood what is the actuall 1% in monetary tearms....

I know several friends of the family etc that earn well over 100k a month but is that enough for the top 1%?

On that basis they are just like us, or most of us. Still working to provide more for them and family, take holidays (albeit more often and for longer) and tend to moan about things in life just like the rest. That said not sure about the ones earning on the million mark per month as I dont know any. But I assume its the same as us just different items really. Where as I would have to save up for a car and the rigmoral of that, the 1% could have the same issues with buying thier own fleet of jets. Where I worry about the next energy bill while my 1% counterpart worries about the multi billion Gas contract the goverment will be offering.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I don't want to judge the good or evil such fast for a group of people.

Yet you discriminate people according if they are or not part of this "1%"?

I think there are alot of rich people out there, such as artists, activists, etc. who are actually working to make the world a better place. I think the corruption of the mind has more impact on the actions of a person - money becoming more of a magnifying factor for their actions.

The problem is, we never hear of the "good" people, because all day long, big sensationalist media focus exclusively on the rotten side of society. Saying that "some guy is helping others" on big media won't be much dramatic and won't attract as much views than if you report the corruption of a celebrity.

edit on 30-5-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I feel Beezer is 1% of the 1%, he is the above part of the above top secret.

To judge someone by the size of their wallet would put Abraham Lincoln right at the bottom. His wife experienced serious money problems with her spending on the finer things in life. Yet he is one of the most important people in the history of the world.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Im in the top 1%, of coupon clippers

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I think that anyone in the one percent has the same problem as hoarders. Only they hoard money.

They sure miss out on the roller coaster ride and then die like everyone else.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It would sure be nice if someone would compile a list of the 1% so we the 99% can know exactly who they are,where they live and what they own.

Is there already a list like this somewhere online,a Global list?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
There is an old expression.
Money can't buy happyness.
Probably true but I'm sure it helps. Lol
I know lack of money causes a lot of relationship problems.
And I dont think we have any 1% here.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I'm probably in the top one percent of something.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I hope to one day see Global Fiscal Emancipation happen.

One single day in Humanitys history where ALL debt is abolished and ALL Hoarded assets beyond an individual and their immediate familys lifetime needs is erased.

This is the only way Humanity advances without a Global Rebellion.

Money can only protect the ultra-rich 1% if they can pay us to kill one another.

Once the ability to pay is gone then the worm turns.

It is obviously easier to erase !% than to watch 99% suffering and dieing of stravation and lack of medical care and shelter.

It seems to me that a Global vote would action this Global Fiscal Emancipation immediatly,so it would be fair to say that this 1% would doANYTHING to prevent a true Democratic vote in America or ANY place on the Planet,doing EVERYTHING they can to stop a Global level democratic vote which would erase their assets immediatly.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'm in the top 1% of the world

How Rich Are You?

I think if we're just talking about the United States, I'm far lower.

Make yoursel feel better (or worse) By comparing yourself to other countries.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

I think they must have many relationship problems since gold diggers love to bother them.Most of the top 1% would like playing gold diggers feelings with contempt.But some of top 1% would hiding their property to avoid gold diggers.

If I am a mason ,I would lurking on this website ...You know ,most hate speech towards the top 1% on internet would make me care less of people's feeling.
You folks don't love me anyway .

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
There is an old expression.
Money can't buy happyness.
Probably true but I'm sure it helps. Lol
I know lack of money causes a lot of relationship problems.
And I dont think we have any 1% here.

I was self employed for many years and all of my customers were the wealthy. Seriously they are the most miserable lot I have ever met. I have yet to meet the happy rich guy. Just look at reality TV with those rich knuckleheads, any of them happy? All that money, and all they do is bicker amongst themselves.

The best people I have ever met are the ones who put family first, work together towards something and have purpose in life. They are always the happiest.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join