It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice President Biden "Challenges" Air Force Cadets to Shape a "New World Order"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I know Joe isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but even he must surely be aware of the incendiary nature of the phrase "new world order".

Then again, maybe I'm giving him too much credit.

Anyway, the president poops on GW at West Point, and now Joe takes his turn at jackasserey in Colorado Springs:

“Your class has an incredible window of opportunity to lead in shaping a new world order for the 21st century in a way consistent with American interests,” Biden said.

In such a world, he said, the Western Hemisphere “is in a position where it has the possibility of being middle class, democratic and secure from Canada to Chile.”

There’s also an opportunity, he added, for the Pacific Basin to be peaceful and prosperous amid a new competitive but cooperative relationship with China, “where conflict is not inevitable.”

Biden: Air Force Academy Grads Face New Challenges

That's one way (DoD's way) to put it, I suppose. At least they didn't omit the quote in question entirely, like ABC did:

Biden: Changing World Needs New Officer Skills

"New skills", eh? I'll bet.

Segue into... sexual assault in the military? Nevermind that the vice president just plainly stated to the military itself that they should be prepared to participate in a totalitarian globalist agenda. I guess that's not newsworthy enough for them.

I wonder if those "new skills" include peddling transparent statist BS.

ETA: He's taunting us. He either thinks we're too stupid to understand the significance of what he's really saying, or is mocking our ability/motivation to do anything about it.

Probably both.
edit on 5/30/14 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. Give'em enough rope and they will hang themselves. This brain-damaged idiot is several foot of rope.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I just saw this. Yep ... it's a Bush41 moment. Biden absolutely defined what the new graduates would be expected to do ... go around the world and support the New World Order. No question.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
well...... its not like he said "go be cobra storm troopers"

the term new world order is as much an adjective describing a possible "Order" for the planet and ALSO happens to be the "supposed" name of some shadowy group of a$$hats.

i wonder if the name New world order was derived so it could be denied in times like this?

and if there is ANYONE that would slip up and just plain ole say it in the adjective way not even understanding what it is that he's saying.... its ole joe biden... not the sharpest tool in the shed as has been mentioned.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The phrase is a pejorative now, I doubt he even realized the legs such a statement could grow. Even if he did choose his words carefully, those who espouse the NWO conspiracy have the image of Dale Gribble on King of the Hill as far as credibility is concerned. Now, if he said "the lizard people of Bohemian Grove"
edit on 30-5-2014 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I do not think people will stop using certain phrases because a small fringe group has decalred it to be clue to an evil cabal.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Some folks, this OP and his "followers" here, just cannot see the forest for the trees. A myopic conditioning of the brain that persists even after those brains travels the varied corridors of ATS that plainly reveal all aspects of what is happening to our "old world order." Yet they adhere to old ways of thinking, they cannot understanding the big picture before them or appreciate the necessary changes that are being mandated upon us.

The situation is plain that the West and principally the US has a major part to play in the putting the NWO into operation. Despite the changes that will hit us, the richest (near richest?) population of the world, we have been given the job of upsetting the regimes of those that will not shift their stance from the most barbaric ways.

You know, one of my old arguments here for the existence our often reported exotic machines moving in the air is to ask: "Do you really think that we would simply pour trillions of dollars into our space activities and simply let the shuttle slip away to retirement to depend solely upon the hiring of Russian taxis to haul our people to the ISS? Would that not be the essence of public humility for our nation?"

The same clear argument works for trying to decipher the riddle (to some) of the reasoning behind the creation of a NWO. It is not our plan, but it is the job we are doing. he task has been given to us. So, who's pulling the strings of Washington and about every major, modern government in the world? I'll give you a clue, it ain't humans.

Yes, humanity is going to change under the NWO and change like no person in the modern world would want to accept or even imagine. And that, if you can reflect upon it, is exactly the reason why the changes are necessary for the planet and humanity if we can survive the changes. But as I said in the beginning of this post, most people cannot see beyond what they hold true and dear.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yeah,..new officer skills... obey without questioning.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

So who are the puppet masters then?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Some folks, this OP and his "followers" here, just cannot see the forest for the trees. A myopic conditioning of the brain that persists even after those brains travels the varied corridors of ATS that plainly reveal all aspects of what is happening to our "old world order." Yet they adhere to old ways of thinking, they cannot understanding the big picture before them or appreciate the necessary changes that are being mandated upon us.

Rejection of the new world order is not an endorsement of the old one.

Small-minded. Dualistic. Statist. Nonsense.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
I do not think people will stop using certain phrases because a small fringe group has decalred it to be clue to an evil cabal.

I totally agree. It's just a set of words that means "changing the world". The term/concept of a "new world order" has been around for ages and has been used by pretty wildly differing individuals and groups from politicians to philosophers, including Terrence McKenna. Yep, Terrence McKenna, Rupert Sheldrake and Ralph Abraham discussed their own ideas for a "new world order", specifically calling it "the new world order", a few decades ago.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ol' Joe the admitted Zionist should worry more about shaping his depend diapers because a new world order will be denied. These loons are honestly talking about this stuff openly. Arrogance.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice

I totally agree. It's just a set of words that means "changing the world". The term/concept of a "new world order" has been around for ages and has been used by pretty wildly differing individuals and groups from politicians to philosophers, including Terrence McKenna. Yep, Terrence McKenna, Rupert Sheldrake and Ralph Abraham discussed their own ideas for a "new world order", specifically calling it "the new world order", a few decades ago.

I seriously doubt Biden's conception of a new world order is anything like McKenna's psychedelic, orgiastic, naturalist utopia.

That would seriously kick ass if it was, but we all know that isn't the case. Joe is referring to exactly what has been exposed and discussed here on ATS and in other "alternative" media.

He knows what he means. We know what he means. To suggest otherwise by claiming the phrase "new world order" could be referring to just anything is dishonest.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Have you listened to the trialogue discussing their ideas for a NWO? One of the things that they suggest is basically imposing a new religious order upon the world because the "secular state" (read the First Amendment in the US Constitution) wouldn't allow for what they want.

new topics

top topics

join