It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kidnapped Boko Haram Girls ‘Escape Captors’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Four of the more than 200 youngsters taken from their school in Nigeria by Islamists last month manage to flee from captivity. With another 50 believed to have escaped also

Four of the kidnapped Nigerian girls being held by Boko Haram militants have escaped, a local education official has said. Reuters reported that the election commissioner in Borno state – the state where the girls were abducted from – revealed the four had managed to get free but declined to give further details of the escape. It leaves 219 still missing, according to official figures. The youngsters were taking exams at a secondary school in the remote northeastern village of Chibok on April 14 when gunmen from Boko Haram surrounded it, loaded them on to trucks and carted them off.

Kidnapped Boko Haram Girls ‘Escape Captors’

Moderator Note:

Post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least.
Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

edit on 5/28/2014 by Blaine91555 because: Excessive quote from article shortened.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shauny

Smart girls. I have a feeling this bastard that kidnapped them will be eaten by an lion.
edit on 28-5-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
what do u have against Lions,,
are there Gorilla's??
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
A moment of positive thoughts for the girls still being held...

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

what do u have against Lions

Nothing personally, yet expect fact the fact that they eat there own young

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
well there are some animals that need too be educated ,,or they will eat u

but the ones which can't well,its a jungle out there.
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I"m glad some got away. I worry for those still being held. What gets me ... the idiots who kidnapped the girls are saying that all the girls 'converted to Islam'. Do they actually believe that the girls converted in their hearts and didn't just say the words to save their lives? It's beyond sick and stupid ...

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I"m glad some got away. I worry for those still being held. What gets me ... the idiots who kidnapped the girls are saying that all the girls 'converted to Islam'. Do they actually believe that the girls converted in their hearts and didn't just say the words to save their lives? It's beyond sick and stupid ...

its not about "converted in their hearts" its about , cash.
how much cash do you thing this guy will get for 200 girls?

whats the actual rate on the Blackmarket?
has America tried too buy them back? is there an Auction house?
how about local slave traders?
they been asked about it?

oh wait the Govt said they knew were they were,, i forgot.

so is it a money thing? who is in charge of negotioations?

maybe the white house can release his name so the "bad guys" can go see him,, for negotiations of course.

"converted in their hearts" really???

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Personally I'd like to see the Kidnappers caught then buried up to their necks and then stoned to death, oh, wait, that only happens if you're a out of wedlock pregnant female.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hopefully the man upstairs will punish them for taking those girls hostage. That is definitely not something Allah would have approved of. I think all of islam should search for those guys and stone them.

No, I'm actually in a good mood.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

It's amazing what a bunch of girls will agree to when held captive with guns, some probably being beaten and raped will agree to isn't it? I'll bet they'd also agree that purple is a fruit if he told them that they had to in order to live another day. All it shows us is these girls are smart and they want to live.

This is just another brick in the fundamental Muslim men are pigs wall.
edit on 28-5-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
the article is confusing. it says 200 girls - 54 who have escaped = 219 girls. isn't that more like 273 girls - 54 who have escaped = 219 remaining?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This is good news, those 4 girls should be able to give valuable information to the special forces teams they got out there. It's a very sticky situation for the spec op's guys, you got 200+ human shields and a bunch of maniacs with AK47's all the ammo they will ever need probably and I bet they are high as a kite on drugs (that last bit is speculation on my part) - that is a very big pickle, once the shooting goes down anything could happen.

Only way me and my armchair can see this being anything that can be considered a successful operation is some really bad ass sneeky peeky kinda thing picking off the Boko Harram silently until enough of their force is diminished and enough of the spec op's are on site and ready to go large.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
the article is confusing. it says 200 girls - 54 who have escaped = 219 girls. isn't that more like 273 girls - 54 who have escaped = 219 remaining?

Probably those figures are including the girls who escaped on the day of the kidnapping, some were able to flee the captors who weren't able to spend much time chasing them down. Some girls grabbed over head branches from trees as the trucks drove under them and that sort of thing.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
There back...

Seems like these men would make nice drone bait.

Scores of residents in four villages in the northeastern Borno state of Nigeria, near the border with Cameroon, were killed Tuesday in Boko Haram raids, a lawmaker and residents said.

They said hundreds of homes were destroyed.

Heavily armed gunmen dressed as soldiers in all-terrain vehicles and on motorcycles attacked Goshe, Attagara, Agapalwa and Aganjara villages in Gwoza district, shooting residents and burning homes.

www.cnn.com...

top topics

join