It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSecret Attraction

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Keep as much of your lives off the internet as possible, you strange exhibitionists. The thought that one is interacting while sitting alone in a room is a paradox and dangerous; and consequently, very amusing to witness.
like using a phone? Or shouting upstairs? I do not see any paradox or danger unless you are in a padded cell in isolation.

Back on topic

Love spreads,we all feel it. Love is attraction and like gravity is everywhere. Ats is virtual gravity and has a force.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hi all,
awkward, really awkward.
I'm from Portugal and i was attracted to this forum too. I can't explain, i was searching about some strange ufo sightings here in my country for a college work , then i found myself ending here reading about all kinds of stuff. This is my first post btw. But it's really weird because for the first time i can read comments and quotes about other people who have the same thoughts about the world we all live .

Cheers.

a reply to: AnteBellum

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Weird how I am attracted to sexy, Gothic lady avatars...
yea .. really weird that is.. but true.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Yeah..and it can cost you!! LOL!! Oh jeezz.. you see it all started on my birthday, while drinking some beer and posting on mood music (Oct. 1st) last year..

oh, never mind hahahaha!!

Next!!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Yeah, I had that same problem. I suggest a thorough inspection of your tin foil hat. And make sure it's fastened securely before logging in... these people are crazy!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: symptomoftheuniverse

like using a phone? Or shouting upstairs? I do not see any paradox or danger unless you are in a padded cell in isolation.

The idea involves a little thought.

The idea that love or attraction goes through circuits, wires and computer screens is nonsensical at best. You sit in a room interacting with a computer screen and a keyboard. What you are attracted to in this instance is no actual person besides yourself, your own ideas and your own fantasies. Sure we know that a person is typing the words on your screen, but everything you think you know about that person is indicative of how little you know them.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

Sorry but you are still living in the old world, the new world technology is going to be used heavily for social interactions and they have expanded humanity and brought us all closer together as a global family.

Eventually there will be a balance achieved but at the moment it's all new and exciting so people seem to be more detached in local gatherings but it will balance out in the not so distant future.

Embracing technology & change is inevitable.

Don't apologize. If avatars and symbols are your idea of humanity, I cannot help you.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

YOU are a member that I have an inexplicable 'fondness' for. Many times I whole-heartedly agree with what you've said, and other times I find myself amused. This time, I just disagree that we are exhibitionists. Peoples' reasons for being here are personal, and most likely completely individual...just like the person themselves.

I almost felt a movement in my cold dead heart.

You are absolutely right. I just like to poke fun.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Thought this quite apt.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The idea that love or attraction goes through circuits, wires and computer screens is nonsensical at best. You sit in a room interacting with a computer screen and a keyboard. What you are attracted to in this instance is no actual person besides yourself, your own ideas and your own fantasies. Sure we know that a person is typing the words on your screen, but everything you think you know about that person is indicative of how little you know them.

Well said. My sentiments exactly. Especially when I am moving through the real world and surrounded by people walking heads down, gaze locked onto their device, without ever looking up and making eye contact.

Wondering when they will offer Apps to replace the feel of the suns warmth on one's face.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: symptomoftheuniverse

The idea involves a little thought.

i know they know that i know as you know that they know that they just dont know.

Thats just my fantasy,an idea

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It is because basically everyone on this website is really smart. Women are attracted to intelligence. Some people here are so absurdly intelligent it is an honor to browse the same website as them.

Thank you smart ATS people, who have opened my eyes in ways I would have never even imagined.

Also, some of the taboo topics here could be inciting some sort of hidden lust, a passion for investigating the answers to what is widely considered unknown.
edit on 29-5-2014 by Attentionwandered because: added content

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RUFFREADY
a reply to: rigel4

Yeah..and it can cost you!! LOL!! Oh jeezz.. you see it all started on my birthday, while drinking some beer and posting on mood music (Oct. 1st) last year..

oh, never mind hahahaha!!

Next!!

Ha lol.. No secrets ... spill the beans!!!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Well, its bound to happen when you spend a lot of time around these parts!

We're like a big old loony family

hey, hey, hey....watch it buddy....it's MISTER loony to you.....

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Perhaps the biggest change is in you...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I say you go for it and have those feelings for anyone but i believe beezer is already taken.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
i think i know what you mean in 'universal attraction' terms. as for members here, as a relative ATS 'noob' i have yet to form the in-depth perceptual connections with other members which would be necessary to focus on one or more in particular. but i do like some avatars more than others.
edit on 29/5/14 by RoScoLaz because: to edit

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I like the thought that everything and everyone is connected. As you mentioned synchronicity, I could not help but to think of how humans barely have begun to scratch the surface of that. Internet has for sure globalized the first world, but there's still only 1 of 4 that has internet in the rest of the world. And when it comes to attraction, I know for sure I am attracted by the opposite...sex.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

There's no question about it, beautiful minds attract one another.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
I feel attracted to some of the users on this site.

What are your thoughts?

Thx. . . AB

Thank you, I'm flattered. I get it all the time, but it never gets old.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join