It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G'day from Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Are those ginger biscuits? They're my favourite. Especially for dunking. Welcome to you Aussie. Just don't take any answers too personally and keep an open mind. As someone said"not that open your brains fall out". Watch out for the trolls there's quite a few on here. But you can have a few hours fun trolling the trolls so to speak. Are you sure there not ginger?
Damn! I must get me one of those avatar thingies or even look how to get one.
edit on 27-5-2014 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Don001

G, day don001. Welcome bloke. Keep yer powder dry and yer sanity in yer pocket. Its bloody safer, oh, and carry yer bang stick at all times. Watch out for bally he, s an ex pusser lol and dont tell no bugga but he, s gone native and is living below the border in corn stalk country.
have a good one mate. Pronto

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

Rodinus. Yer a sick man but hey yer also a funny one. Lol. It was the jocks mate. Look out don those jocks could really stuff up yer day.
Don if the biccies are anything but anzacs doont touch em. A sachel charge will do.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

originally posted by: Rodinus

a reply to: Rodinus

Eat the sausage sanga. Don't take the pills mate!!!!

Gnurrkkkkkk...

Too late mate

Kindest burbly bloopy respects...

Rodinus

Oh Noooo!!!! There goes another one.

Sighhh. I tried to save ya!

G, day blokes struth you 2 on the slops already.
you will give don the wrong impression
nar stuff it I, ll have one two er three 2 for me and one for the new chum. Cheers

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pronto

Mornin Pronts.

Yes, it puts a strain on my decision making skills each mornin there Pronto. Ice colds from the fridge or a choice from 2 bottles of Cougar. One near the back door for emergency or the one in the pantry cupboard next to the Weetbix. Kinda reminds true love she's married to an alco.

No flamin corn near me. Start of cane country mate!

Here, chew on this mate. I know yer want some.

Don mate, be careful cobber!

Bally

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

G, day mate. And from the senior service no less. More like senior cits.
humbug. Rabbit poo.
Hmm u should mention this product to the rabbit 2000. Then when he comes out waving his arms all about and singing about 200 years of blood sweat and tears we can get him in one of my rabbit traps and toss a coin.
roast er braised maybe stewed or .... wait for it dont anticipate ...... curried
mahte I tell yer that couger will cook your grey matter go back repent and drink Carton
Mornin Pronts.

Yes, it puts a strain on my decision making skills each mornin there Pronto. Ice colds from the fridge or a choice from 2 bottles of Cougar. One near the back door for emergency or the one in the pantry cupboard next to the Weetbix. Kinda reminds true love she's married to an alco.

No flamin corn near me. Start of cane country mate!

Here, chew on this mate. I know yer want some.

Don mate, be careful cobber!

Bally

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
G,day Don. watch out mate sounds like Bally is doing a leopard crawl towards the border. u may want to make sure he has had his anti N.S.W. shots, that his passport is valid and that he has a return fare in his pocket
mate u cant be to careful with these navy types. I would also recommend you tell the bundy bear what kind of anti freeze they are drinking below your dmz he'll spit the dummy big time and inspire the maroons to win again this year hahaha.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Don't listen to him Don mate'. I drink me fair share of Bundy. Just Cougars on the breakfast menu today. What can you say about an old digger in SA that plants 'spring snakes'. Leastways a leopard can keep clear of them.

Well, back to me weetabix and Cougar.

Bally

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm in the Newcastle/Hunter area, amongst the vineyards & coal mines. Good to see the southern hemisphere well represented!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Go the Blues ====

Hahahaha Pronto.

Good on yer Don.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join