It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Mack and Alien Disclosure

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

IIRC . . .

ALL the "races" sooner or later

LIE, LIE, LIE to their human contactees.

and

ALL the "races" have been documented to have something to do with the 'probing,' abducting, raping, etc. of humans.

And that doesn't even get into the issue of their horrendous distortions of spiritual realities toward their own globalist allied dark goals.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

I don't know how to respond well and in-topic to the

"false dichotomy" issue.

That perspective, to me, is its own false categorization.

The "all is one" nonsense, to me, is a gross distortion of reality to the point of being way beyond nonsensical.

It is, however, a very functioinal meme for the PTB and their fallen angel cohorts . . . to use toward seducing a certain chunk of the populace into becoming passive drones and puppets to the PTB's manipulations . . . toward globalism and the related tyrannical schemes involved.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

I think it is not a good idea to lump all things spiritual together. There is a common way of thinking these days that puts aliens and spirits together; Aliens are spiritual beings so all things spiritual are alien. Not true. You cannot put spiritual masters and aliens in the same box. The aliens are indeed spiritual (and biological) entities but that does not mean all things spiritual are alien. In my estimation these are alien spirits from other worlds. Our own world has spirits that have always been native to it.

edit on 31-5-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
OK I give up - will report back to the home planet: For the most part communication with humanoids is still too difficult,
most humans suffer from myopic visions of reality; place open contact on hold and continue isolated abductions and communications and continue search for the inherent human defect that condemns them to one small planet - humans are not ready for any further significant advances in technology and they would probably destroy themselves with it.
-AlienView

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: BO XIAN

Lol I knew this is where you were headed... and you can expect the same evasive responses from me, and it's not because I'm being disingenuous about anything, it's because turning this into something religious is absolutely ridiculous in my mind. The whole aliens are demons topic just makes me roll my eyes and stop listening, and I imagine that the vast majority of abduction researchers feel the same way and that's why they react the way they do.

Well for me a statement like this is the definition of ridiculous. You can't go into any subject of the unknown already ruling out and excluding anything. You have already closed your mind to any other possibilities other than your core belief. You therfore limit yourself and bring nothing to the discussion.

The whole point is nothing has been proven either way. But I have personally had multiple sittings in my life, one when I was a teenager where the whole town observed it. Have you personally known or talked to abducted. If you had you would know that to many of them it turns out do believe they were demons or evil and that belief in christ saved them from further abuse.

To rule out this line of investigation is just ignorant and shows lack of true experience with this phenomenon.

For anyone interested in actually really opening their minds to all possibilities i would suggest a fascinating book called

Beyond science fiction

Very interesting. Above all keep your minds open to all possibilities and you will never be disappointed in the eventual outcome.

The Bot

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

2. I don't believe there ARE true ET's running around over our planet. Fallen angels pretending--with great support from the globalists co-stooges--to be ET's is a different matter.

Yeah, cuz the alien thing is just silly.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
I don't believe there ARE true ET's running around over our planet. Fallen angels pretending--with great support from the globalists co-stooges--to be ET's is a different matter.

I still find assumptions pretending to be insightful erudition

to be

. . . grossly underwhelming.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: conundrummer

Guy Malone's panel of top flight scholars were deeply and intensely into

THE EVIDENCE and not asssumptions.

Their stuff on youtube is worth folks watching

IF they seriously want to consider the evidence, learn something, realize the sobering realities involved.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Here is an article I just came across that may interest followers of this post:

TWO SISTERS AND THE HORROR OF A LIFETIME OF ALIEN ABDUCTION

See it hear:
ufodigest.com...

It is part II but there is a link to part I.

edit on 5-6-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
So what are we dealing with? Aliens? Or are we dealing with a new psychological disorder - Call it 'Alien Abduction Syndrome' where certain people, for whatever reason are incorporating a mythology about aliens and convincing themselves with certain psychological processes of the reality of aliens who may be no more than a mixture of figments of their imaginations mixed with the popular current mythology? Don you know for sure? I don't.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join