It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Mass Graves of US Soldiers In Iraq...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Look: No way would any Marine allow another Marine to be burried in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Look: No way would any Marine allow another Marine to be burried in Iraq.

Good call...Marines are like brothers/sisters. They're trained to be that way, and no one is going to leave their dead brother/sister on the battlefield unless it's over their own dead body. In this case, though, I don't think the US has lost any fights yet, so I guarentee you there have been no bodies left behind, save for maybe those who were completely blown up. Can't really do a lot in that situation.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I believe that the footage was taken a while back near an abandoned U.S military position and there were a few black body bags and stuff. The dead soldier I saw appeared to be white caucasian, but it could quite possibly have been a CIA operative or mercenary as he wasn't wearing a uniform.

I really don't believe U.S would bury it's own to cover up the number of dead, but mercenaries or "contractors" as there being called are a totally different story. After all mercenary=murder for hire?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
... the site does not appear as any other Arabic website... it's got every indication of being a western fake.

It's not an Arabic website, it's ran by Khadija Abdul Qahaar (AKA Bev Giesbrecht, Bev Kennedy, and Paul Morris-Read ), who converted to Islam after 9/11...

www.jihadunspun.com...

It's also ran out of Vancouver, BC with the host in Egypt...

www.jihadunspun.com
ID: 35
URL: www.jihadunspun.com...
IP: 217.139.227.18
ISP:
NOOR Advanced Technologies
noorgroup.net
Egypt
Summary of Domain Whois:
Jihad Unspun
Bruce Kennedy
#300 - 1497 Marine Drive
West Vancouver, BC V7T1B8
CA
Phone: 604-913-2241
Fax..: 604-913-2240

haganah.org.il...

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Let's think about this........

As has been said, relatives are going to miss a family member that just disappears, so that cannot be right. But the US government can notify the relatives that their son is "missing in action, presumed dead". There may not always be a recoverable body.

No doubt all families are notified, but that probably has nothing to do with published statistics. It is easy to notify one hundred families of the sad news, but place the official body count for a battle at fifteen.

There is obviously some cooking of the figures for morale and political reasons. But I doubt very much there would be mass hidden graves. What would be the point ?

If the US are filling in mass graves, it is more likely to be of Iraqi civilians.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
That must have been where they were burying the entire battalion that was wiped out, oh yeah there were 16 jets 60 tanks, a few dozen bombers, And APCs and Oh yeah we cant forget the Chinook "Airplane"

Do you think they will be room for the entire Marine corp and a Army Division that is surrounded and starving?

I love Jahidunspun they are better than Comedy Central

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join