It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Mass Graves of US Soldiers In Iraq...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Wolves Led Bedouins To Other Remote Desert Dumping Locations..

The most inhumane way to destroy dead bodies in order to hide the real cost of this War.The American medical services branch of the US Army,housed in the Allied Forces command center in Baghdad has become the most secretive center in oreder to prevent the real numbers of dead and wounded Americans from reaching the rest of the soldiers and officers in Iraq...

Quote:Since August 2004, JUS has been receiving reports of the discovery of mass graves containing the bodies of US soldiers that have been uncovered inside Iraq. Now there is a shocking and comprehensive report that backs up these claims (PDF format). More...

http//:www.jihadunspun.com... =100724&list=/home.php&

Video footage also availabe.....

U.S. Soldiers speak out..

Somebody tell their families this is one great propaganda,...please !!!
With the average age of a soldier being just 21,isn't this War already beyond it's designated mission.Which by the way was to overthrow that Tyrant Called 'Saddam Hussein'...Isn't this becoming abit too narcisictic.Let's face it;I think they will simply not allow the US to settle the troubled nation by ellecting what they see as an American Puppet like Alawi...
They should have pulled out once Saddam was captured,and let the UN handle the road to peaceful ellections.I think they bit more than they could ever chew..this time ;again....

[edit on 29-11-2004 by Horus_Re]

[edit on 29-11-2004 by Horus_Re]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
lets think here... nope totally wrong.

You see people will start to ask where is my son, or my husband, or my brother, or even my dad then those numbers would be counted. This is just as ridiculous as the place you got it from... Jihaad unspun.com... lol sounds really unbiased doesn't it.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Jihad spun is a radical supported propaganda machine, it's not credible. Posting inaccurate information is against ATS rules.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
You all have to stop believeing this junk.

Jihadunspun.com is the same site that claimed a US army batalion was wiped out and also that the US used chem weapons in falluja.

JUNK!

Bias to the extreme.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Wait, this would look bad for the US.....
.......so it must not be true!

Jihadunspun is full of propaganda unlike our government or our daily dose of American (I wouldn't even lump the rest of the West into this category) media.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Of course there will be bodies. What do you expect? It's a war. People die. Sadly enough, there is not always the resources necessarily available to remove from the battlefield the soldiers bodies who died in the name of "freedom".

Mr. M

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Ah Jihadspun or shoud I say JihadSPIN.

How about we source the National Enquirer next eh.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I also want to mention that Jihadspun reported 16 of our fighter jets were shot down over Fallujah, and that the marines were on the brink of destruction and tried to surrender,

Baghdad Bob has a new job.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
lets think here... nope totally wrong.

You see people will start to ask where is my son, or my husband, or my brother, or even my dad then those numbers would be counted. This is just as ridiculous as the place you got it from... Jihaad unspun.com... lol sounds really unbiased doesn't it.

See,that's just what I thought..

It's way TOO far feched....

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hey guys ..I got the link from a thread posted here on ATS,not longer than a week ago....
I am not a clarevouyant,I mearly came across it while checking out what the Algezeera US-news had to say...
Gee you are very quick to dismiss it though,I thought they might have actually been dead soldiers from the first Gulf War,..you know the one DaDDy Bush wagged....

they looked abit too dry to be recent...(not fresh)..

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GODFLESH
Jihad spun is a radical supported propaganda machine, it's not credible. Posting inaccurate information is against ATS rules.

jeez, if that's true, it would wipe out half the threads on these boards......

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus_Re
I thought they might have actually been dead soldiers from the first Gulf War,..you know the one DaDDy Bush wagged....

they looked abit too dry to be recent...(not fresh)..

Please.

Think about this for a second.

Soldiers have families back home.

If you really think that these are U.S. soldiers from Gulf I, then what do you think the military told the families?

�Uh, sorry, Johnny�s on a top secret mission. He won�t be home for a while. . . . �

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Given the brutal inhumanity already witnessed with US Marines, the truth of this report wouldnt surprise me. Good Job, Wolves!

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Out of all the terrible things the government may or may not be able to get away with, this would never be one of them. The US pubic would never stand for it and it would be impossible to keep the death toll a secret for very long. It would only take a few grieving families to put it together. I do admit it would take some coordination by the victims families however, but the chances of a government pulling this off, the US government in particular, is about impossible.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The only thing the UN is interested in is swiss bank accounts for their children, letting the UN handle it now would just be letting another fox run the chicken coop!

[edit on 11/30/04 by Iwunder]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Has any ATS member taken the time to analyze the truth of who is behind "jihadunspun", to see if there is validity to the claims that it is a form of CIA counterpropaganda?

That would seem to develop knowledge better than queuing up to state the obvious about this story.

Stories like this are likely to be implausible to all but the least sophisticated Arabic readers... the site does not appear as any other Arabic website... it's got every indication of being a western fake.

This view was being posted in the past week - but I can't recall if it was presented here or somewhere else. Any advances?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the footage ?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Out of all the terrible things the government may or may not be able to get away with, this would never be one of them. The US pubic would never stand for it and it would be impossible to keep the death toll a secret for very long. It would only take a few grieving families to put it together. I do admit it would take some coordination by the victims families however, but the chances of a government pulling this off, the US government in particular, is about impossible.

It is not completely impossible to get the grieving families to adheer to the secrets act and keep this from becoming a possitive propaganda from which the Enemy might gain something...
They would be told that if the whole death toll leaked out it would'nt bring their loved one's back,but they would just be playing in the Enemies propaganda machine,and only serve them any good..and that it would causealot of difficulty for the US.armed forces to have to explaine all the soldiers who were left behind...
Either way it's a sad story,but is it a Fact????

May their soul rest in peace..whoever they are...!!

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I saw it the other day on Jihadsuperspun.

It really is body bags with dead bodies in them. But the best I could tell there were only a few bodies. Like 3 or so. They showed some medicine bottles with English labels on them. Other than that there was no indication of race or orgin of the bodies.

It clearly shows that there was some activity there. Some buldozer tracks and they difinatly dug these bodies up. But in the end there is nothing on the video that even remotly concludes they were American.

It looks to me like we had a temporary triage there and maybe burried some dead Iraqi's before they packed up and left.

[edit on 30-11-2004 by skippytjc]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
FOR COMPARISON:
The dead count "bias" from the first gulf war...

we reported about half of the actual dead during and the conflict, the other half were tallied when the butchers bill came in after the war.
source:
This was from a college class project that we did during the first Gulf war.
Shortly after the war was over we were told to compare the count of dead during the war to the count after the war. The proffessor had kept careful tabulation of all the death counts, and wanted us to research the eventual truth that came out after.
We were not surprised to learn that they were not the same numbers.
the actual dead were almost twice as many as those that were reported during the conflict.
We attributed it to bad information and communication... it might take months to truly know the total numbers.
BUT IT WAS NOT MORE THAN TWICE THE COUNT THAT WAS REPORTED!!!
it could have been honest error. SO i would estimate that whatever is being reported this time is actually about twice as high in reality.... BUT ONLY TWICE AS HIGH..... and anyone who believes the inquirer or the jihad inquirer is HIGH...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join