It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting Oregon May 20th 2014

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I didnt find it on ATS.

yes i know blinking lights in the pattern of airplane/helicopter lights.

But i did not ever see a plane looking like this.. and for me it nearly seems as if the blinking light is there to cloud the fact that its not an airplane/Helicopter. Could be government craft, could be ET-...is it a drone? ...a toy=.. I dont know what it is but i never saw sth like it. So : UFO

edit on 23-5-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kauskau
It if looks like a plane, blinks like a plane, flies like a plane....well....um....

And why not stay zoomed in to film in nightvision? Why zoom way out? Just to see the stars and the strobes? Is it because zooming in would clearly show the aircraft silhouette?
edit on 23-5-2014 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Green and red nav lights on the wingtips, strobe on the bottom, landing lights on the nose...

Very mysterious.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Good vid....
it is only one thing!!!
Under Dog

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I haven't seen anything quite like this yet either. Bonafide unidentified flying object as far as I am concerned, or unidentified aerial phenomena.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
I haven't seen anything quite like this yet either. Bonafide unidentified flying object as far as I am concerned, or unidentified aerial phenomena.

Really?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Green and red lights accompanied by a strobe light will always = terrestrial aircraft. Every time. Unless ET has been informed of FAA and international aircraft lighting requirements.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
everyone knows that UFO's use a standard FAA lighting pattern,to hide the true identity.Like alien camofluage.All those white lights streaking across the sky are trying to hide as a metoerite.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
i've seen ufo's that appear to mimic our aircraft, one that flew right over my head by a couple of hundred feet. just because it looks a bit like it, doesn't mean it is.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

so what are those many light dots in the front that are not geomatrically aligned.. ...show me a picture of a plane that looks similar in the dark

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
looks different...

what are those strangely aligned dots..

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What I find interesting is that all his videos are still up except the daytime one he posted of the creek where he films these UFOs , it was taken down not long after I posted This a couple of years ago.

Hoaxer

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Good on ya brother..!!! Most excellent ..

Keep at it.. you def caught something strange.. !!! Why... because there ARE NO green and red lights ...PERIOD! The geometrically aligned windows.. YEAH ...

Haven't seen THAT on ANY plane OR UFO in a vid or not .. period.. !! Until one of the naysayer wants to open their mind a bit and provide some evidence this IS a plane....or if another member and scour the net to find something similar and make a correlation.. to a plane/aircraft that is KNOWN in the world...

IT"S A UFO ! plain and simple..
edit on 23-5-2014 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

are you kidding me?

you really took the only sequence of the whole video where the strangeness is not seen. What kind of a "debunker" are you? Obviously not scientific ....but selective.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
this is how many lights should be on it..
and you can not see all from below...

ufologie.patrickgross.org...

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
when i read the comments here..i really start to think: this is the way the government transports their secret craft from a to b...lol

just flying in a formation that gives the infantry a sign of :"all ok here....you see..blinking lights....red green....white...go to sleep "

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I have seen something very similar nearby and I am thinking it was a military refueling plane. It is why it is lit up like that but still has landing light etc...

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

nope. Guess I don't spend as much time online looking at or for ufo videos. C'est la vie.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

nope. Guess I don't spend as much time online looking at or for ufo videos. C'est la vie.

Or looking up when a plane flies by at night.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join