It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial academic claims humanity is moving towards cannibalism at 'ridiculous speed'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Judging by the billions of humans we eat every day in the oil based products we consume and the humans we sit on and burn in our cars there will be no long lived guilt complex,we come from a long line of canniblas.

Where did you think oil really came from,10 million year old plants,ha ha hah .

Oil is not OLD and it is most certainly comprised of the billions of humans who were wiped out during the last Earth Cycle,around 3594 years ago.

I you dont eat em now you will simply be eating them later.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I had a moment a couple weeks ago where I was like "FOSSIL" fuels, and it clicked that there is NO WAY that we're not just burning our ancestors for fuel. And after I had that thought I was like "Oh, I'm dumb". Somewhere in my brain I had retained that crap from school about it being ancient dino and plant fossils and stuff. 3500 years isn't that ancient to me now.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Judging by the billions of humans we eat every day in the oil based products we consume and the humans we sit on and burn in our cars there will be no long lived guilt complex,we come from a long line of canniblas.

Where did you think oil really came from,10 million year old plants,ha ha hah .

Oil is not OLD and it is most certainly comprised of the billions of humans who were wiped out during the last Earth Cycle,around 3594 years ago.

I you dont eat em now you will simply be eating them later.

Video or it didn't happen.

edit on 5/23/14 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kismetpair927

Keep digging,start with what oil is found in "pools" and "resevoirs",just look at the context and play with it for a while.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SixX18

Ha ha ha ha,thats sweet,yes we have a live video feed,all around us,the Geological record does not ever lie,Archeology lies but Geology does not.Humans create archeology so they lie,Nature creates Geology and she does not lie,ever.

Better yet we have ,major religous doctrines and 1000s of years of records written and otherwise.

Use your internet and your curiosity.

With a burden as great as the truth a human must make a free will effort to learn it,not I nor any one else has a right to burden anyone with a truth they arent ready for and have no contrl over.

Disclosure is good but the truth is a great burden.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

found this, thanks for the advice, sadly it hasn't been something I've really educated myself on---will correct.

“Coal, oil and gas are called fossil fuels, because they are mostly made of the fossil remains of beings from long ago. The chemical energy within them is a kind of stored sunlight originally accumulated by ancient plants. Our civilization runs by burning the remains of humble creatures who inhabited the Earth hundreds of millions of years before the first humans came on the scene. Like some ghastly cannibal cult, we subsist on the dead bodies of our ancestors and distant relatives. - Dr. Carl Sagan”

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kismetpair927

Carl is working from an inaccurate timeline,he is talking about millions of years and there is no such thing as oil that is millions of years old."Fossils" are millions of years old.

Carl was trying to help you out a bit.Hoping you might catch the irony there.A liquid made out of fossils is what we call a conendrum now isnt it?

Which leads to the next question .....?

edit on 23-5-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Ha ha ha ha,thats sweet,yes we have a live video feed,all around us,the Geological record does not ever lie,Archeology lies but Geology does not.Humans create archeology so they lie,Nature creates Geology and she does not lie,ever.

Better yet we have ,major religous doctrines and 1000s of years of records written and otherwise.

Use your internet and your curiosity.

With a burden as great as the truth a human must make a free will effort to learn it,not I nor any one else has a right to burden anyone with a truth they arent ready for and have no contrl over.

Disclosure is good but the truth is a great burden.

This would explain the Rolex that was found in a thousand some year old rock.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DestroyDestroyDestroy
a reply to: candlestick

Considering we feed dogs to themselves and they are doing just fine, I don't see why we can't feed people to people. Purina Man Chow.

Besides the obvious implications of man eating man, there are actually quite a few health problems/conditions that can arise from cannibalism. So I'm going to project that Purina Man Chow is not going to take off.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I am not familiar with the Rolex in the rock if that was not sarcasm.

But if you were to find a Rolex in a Rock yes there would be an explanation you could connect with.

If you believe your school books and teachers you may have a hard time finding an explanation .

Dont Rolexes have a Lifetime Warranty?

I guess that one was a good one huh?

The Rolex in the rock is as interesting as pools of liquid in the rocks,no?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Ok,Ok.No Mas.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The ideas nothing new, in 2000AD they recycle dead bodies and i can remember even an Isaac Asimov story that had a similar theme

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AnIntellectualRedneck

There is a disease called Kuru that was rampant among some tribes in Papua New Guinea. It is believed to have developed through ritual endocannibalism, specifically from the consumption of an individual with sporadic Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease. I would assume this and other prion diseases could be avoided in a manner similar to the way we avoid mad cow disease. Hopefully it will not be necessary to find out.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: arexon
"just got home from work hungry and i read this now im starving "-

I've heard that participants in surgery often find their mouths watering
when the cut into their surgical mark!

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well, Paul Erlich, thanks for your insights, but how about you actually do something to unite the People and solve the problem? All it takes is one person, even any one of us here on ATS could. But someone who is established like Paul Erlich is actually in a position where he could make a real significance.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It will eventually come down to some simple questions for a great deal of humanity.

How far are you willing to go to survive after a long period of starvation?

Would you consume human flesh to survive?

I'd like to think that most people would choose to do whatever they can to survive for as long as possible, without ever even considering cannibalism...

But it doesn't always stop them in the end.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Posting so I can come back later.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
OK I'm stupid, does this tie into the triple whopper murder at the Florida BK somehow?
There is a reason why BK calls their fish sandwich the "big fish", do the math.
You can get a triple whopper on a sesame seed bun, but you can't get a triple fish even if you bring your own toothpicks because they use a fish bun at BK for all fish sandwitches.
Be your way

edit on 23-5-2014 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2014 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You can contract spongioform encephalopathy from eating the brain. You also want to make sure you heat your Sloppy-Joe to a proper internal temperature. Outside of that, there are people I would actually enjoy throwing on the grill.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SixX18

originally posted by: DestroyDestroyDestroy

Considering we feed dogs to themselves and they are doing just fine, I don't see why we can't feed people to people. Purina Man Chow.

A whole new meaning to the label Manwich! Sloppy-Joes anyone?

And I had sloppy-joes last night... yikes!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join