It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My NWO theory...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I had been thinking of this for a while and put it on my web page here: www.geocities.com...

Its not entierly about the NWO but I thought that it would be best as described as that.

Just to note that I'm a Christian so its been reasoned to my beliefs. Tell me what ya'll think please!

[edit on 11/29/2004 by hatchedcross]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Usually the people that are abducted are the fools who just want attention and make up stupid stories that contradict themselves.... which could be them gettin brainwashed like you said. That theory could go fairly well with the christian monotheistic religion because to you there is a hell and heaven. To others there is not, so there might not be a hell to htem to go to.. and the prophecies do talk about hell, but there has been other religions also that dont have a hell... and yea i didnt really make a point i guess but oh well.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Interesting theory, but it doesn't wash because no one who wasn't in the ark with Noah and his family survived the flood.

Then again, could new ones have popped up afterward? Somehow I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Your theory is very similar to what I have thought and analyzed. I really would have to say that it all makes alot of sense. Aliens could easily be "demons." The more people believe in Aliens, the more they will deny God.

Will Cooper's claims still make soooo much sense to me. If you havent heard of him, I recommend researching him and read/listen to his claims.

The fact that the governments of the world could possibly be building and constructing "ufo" type crafts for a future phony "attack."

I have come to the conclusion that if there is a secret organization such as The Illuminati ect... then they will use false "aliens" as their key. That will make most skeptical and undecided people instantly deny that there is a God or Christ. I mean think about it, what else would unite the entire globe better than an alien invasion? Seriously its genious. Personally I have never believed there are aliens, because Im a strong Christian. I can see how aliens might have been geneticall engineered by a race of extremly intelligent humans/demons.

I dont know if I agree with everything you have said but its very close to what goes through my mind. I mean in my mind, it would only make sense that "The Illuminati" or an organization such as that could have been formed long before Adam Weishaupt. I have many theories such as Columbus being and Illuminatus or controlled by an organization to purposfully goto what would be America to set up a strong hold for the masons that would soon flee England. Although he was around before Weishaupt, but if an anti-christian society was formed, it would have long before Weishaupt IMO.

Anyway, I could go on for hours and I dont have the time, but Hatchedcross, if you would like to hear more of my theories, just send me a private message....

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I don't believe in ETs either, and I think any UFO sightings are demons messing with people.

I'm probably one of the extremely few that believes that the sun goes around the earth (geocentricity.com if you want info) and that the universe isn't nearly as big as They tell us. That wouldn't leave much room for visitors from other planets.

Yeah, the earth is round!

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
if they could make super humans and such b4 noahs expedition thing.. then why couldnt they just make new animals... better animals that pose no health hazard once so ever... or unicorns or something... instead of saving them all for a boat ride............................ i have heard of that theory about aliens are phony.... how the government is just occasionly setting out phony alien ufos... keep getting more intense and more common.. and then stage an invasion in an attempt to connect all countries into 1 controlling government... the news says ufos are real which points it into not being real(press usually gets false info. or not the whole truth)but the government i guess doesnt want you to believe there real. brainwashed everybody in thinking that no such htings in aliens... when they are two neighboring galaxies by ours.. which just have to have one intelligent life curious of creatures on other planets.. just like us... but there life started over 2 billion years b4 us... giving them alot more advancement in which they would be capable in finding out about life in other galaxies.... but my idea i guess is... i dont know what to believe... either real aliens or no aliens... who not to believe.. media or government?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Yes Aliens are all EVIL EVIL EVIL kill m all these sons of satan let them burn in hell these creatures of the night.....

And then lets praise God and his godlike images: the wise, spiritual, good and peacefull humans who have been such a marvelous example to the heavens and the universe as a whole...HALLELUJA my brothers and sisters, for we will overcome this evilness through our intelligent wise and charismatic leader of the free world ;>>>George W Bush, for he is the the reincarnation of jesus and the chosen leader to fight all evilness.

Now lets pray my brothers and sisters.....

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Amethyst stated the known facts relative to Noah - but-

What if-
what if there were beings living under ground? Caves, tunnels, mines and such. I've thought a lot about this. "the daughters of men" Could fallen Angels drown?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
"I don't believe in ETs either, and I think any UFO sightings are demons messing with people.

I'm probably one of the extremely few that believes that the sun goes around the earth (geocentricity.com if you want info) and that the universe isn't nearly as big as They tell us. That wouldn't leave much room for visitors from other planets.

Yeah, the earth is round!"

You serious... earth center of the universe... you are joking right... they proved that to be wroung bery long ago, i hope for your sake you are joking

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
interesting theory, but the NWO will be a man made thing and will be controlled, and involve, man...nothing else.

new topics

top topics

join