It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vibes..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   

These are bad vibes, as you can clearly see from this masterpiece.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
What book is that???

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Yep, I certainly get them...all the time. In fact, if you've ever seen a certain tv show called Beyond Belief (it has some true stories, and some made up, and you're supposed to guess which are true), I always get a weird "vibe" on those that are truly paranormal, and so far, haven't missed a one.... Likewise, I always get a vibe of some kind when I meet someone....

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
hey.....i felt strong vibes before too...from people iv met or even heard...Im not sure why..I think its something like a spider sense..i could be wrong though...But sometimes I'll be sitting at home...and I'll get this cold chill through out by body...or sometimes i can sense something watchign me from behind or that some something is in the room with me...its odd....i get this odd vibe..i remember once 3 years ago...my mom had dropped my off at home at night...she left me home alone and left to my gramdparents where the rest of my family was...we had family from london over...so i was at home..and i went up stairs turned on the Tv..and started watching..suddenly.....i got this vibe...a pure Evil vibe..it scared the # outta me so much.....it just felt like the devil was behind me or in the room.....i looked up at the ceilings where this is a picture of a saint in my religion..GURU NANEK DEV JI....( Im sikh)...i just looked up at hoping that maybe if i pray the feeling would go away.....nothign happend and the vibe was still their...at this point im sweating...and i just ran outta me house scared #less and ran all the way to my grandmas house...about a mile away...i dont thing my house is haunted...its built new...and i think i would know if its haunted..Im not sure what it was i felt that day..but it scared the # outta me

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I'm reading this book right now called 'Sacred Contracts' by Caroline Myss.

It suggests that we entered into this world with a contract we made with our higher power and that there are certain things we have to fulfill along the way. In return, our higher power has agreed to guide us through dreams, intuition etc. It says in this book that those 'vibes' we get are to do with our contracts .. even the negative vibes. That when we meet someone and feel those vibes it is because they somehow are some guidance beacon for us. We may not know right away but something to do with them has to do with our path that we are meant to take.

Just something else for you to think about

top topics

<< 1   >>

join