It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Opens Files on Nuclear 9/11 and Israeli Proliferation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
a reply to: smurfy

Well, you probably know volumes more about some of those specifics than I do. There are a few events I don't necessarily have every aspect researched, and this is sure one of them. A lot of reasons for that...but suffice it to say I have major questions of what happened I'd like to see a clean and real investigation of sometime within my lifetime.

A question of what impacted the buildings or whether a tactical nuclear weapon could ever have been present aren't among them, but for what I think are reasons built on chains of logic. Like the steps outlined for why a nuke could never have remained unknown, even a small one.

Frankly there are a lot of unknowns, and I totally agree about a proper investigation. We do know two planes hit the towers. We know NIST's reports denied molten metal at the base, despite eyewitnesses. Gross, (NIST) shockingly on video denied that there was molten metal, and that there were no witnesses to molten metal. Worse still, he later denied he'd said that in a phone conversation with a reporter,

A word on the towers ability to withstand aircraft, from hero Frank DeMartini, in case anybody doubts that was ever said.

edit on 22-5-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
Well we all knew this was coming the only question was when. Now that we have pissed off Putin and again are reviving all cold war efforts it was only a matter of time before he started spilling the beans on what Russia knows of things from the past 25 years since the wall came down.

You may or may not trust this source but feel free to browse this..........

www.veteranstoday.com...

According to a retired FXX agent specializing in Israeli counter intel: The type of nuclear devices used on 911 were a modified version of the W-54 nuclear artillery shells that were covertly provided to the Israelis between 1988 and 1998 from US surplus stockpiles illegally exported during the Bush/Clinton era.

What an utter and complete LOAD OF GARBAGE. And yeah, "we pissed off Putin." Whatever. My God, the evil people will back on this site just so they can play the blame America game is pathetic anymore. Deny ignorance my rear end.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
No, there ARE NOT and NEVER WERE "80 Russian suitcase nukes" missing since the 90's. That is a ridiculous claim with ZERO verified facts backing it up. There *MIGHT* at one point have been TWO AND ONLY TWO "missing" Russian suitcase nukes. And for the record, they are COMPLETELY USELESS NOW AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS due to the instability of their battery devices, which are in general terms WAY BEYOND the ability of any civilian to rig up and make effective again. This means that the "missing" two suitcase nukes, if they existed at all, are now nothing more than dirty bomb fuel. Yeesh, does ANYONE fact check around here anymore?!

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo
No, there ARE NOT and NEVER WERE "80 Russian suitcase nukes" missing since the 90's. That is a ridiculous claim with ZERO verified facts backing it up. There *MIGHT* at one point have been TWO AND ONLY TWO "missing" Russian suitcase nukes. And for the record, they are COMPLETELY USELESS NOW AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS due to the instability of their battery devices, which are in general terms WAY BEYOND the ability of any civilian to rig up and make effective again. This means that the "missing" two suitcase nukes, if they existed at all, are now nothing more than dirty bomb fuel. Yeesh, does ANYONE fact check around here anymore?!

Sounds like you're trying very hard. But you're right it is a 90's story so I had to now go and dig, so I got lucky,

This is the original 90's docu in part. (actually the figure is 84)

edit on 22-5-2014 by smurfy because: video.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Sounds like you're trying very hard. But you're right it is a 90's story so I had to now go and dig, so I got lucky,

This is the original 90's docu in part. (actually the figure is 84)

Here is a good article that tells you exactly where and when this myth started. And that's all it is...a myth. There are not and never were 80+ missing suitcase bombs. In fact, most experts claim that such devices as we think of them do not and never have existed. usatoday30.usatoday.com...

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
And even more factual information as to the reality of such a device...if one could ever even be made at all:
www.gizmag.com...

Again, the story is garbage and there are not and never were 84+ missing "suitcase nukes." Sorry.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The article says that the Israelis detonated two 2 kiloton nuclear devices in Manhattan on 9/11.

Does anyone know what a 2 kiloton device would do if just one went off in Manhattan???

Take out a half mile radius not to mention fallout making Manhattan unlivable for a hundred years.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

And even more factual information as to the reality of such a device...if one could ever even be made at all:
www.gizmag.com...

Again, the story is garbage and there are not and never were 84+ missing "suitcase nukes." Sorry.

What are you sorry about ?
I would only be too glad if it was all bull, in fact if you had bothered to read all the posts you will see that I am sceptical about the story as given in VT. That does not mean that there is a background to either the VT story or the suitcase story, and even the links you give do not close the door on the suitcase bombs.
So what about Obama's remarks in March or April...whenever,
“I continue to be much more concerned, when it comes to our security, with the prospect of a nuclear weapon going off in Manhattan.”
How much rhetoric is there? not fecking much! How about nit picking his words? "In Manhattan" why not over Manhattan. Kennedy would have talked about nuclear weapons aimed at the US...a very emotive phrase in fact, since it doesn't convey just exactly where missiles would end up, that was left to the imagination. Obama's words are much more direct don't you think? he obviously doesn't say in Washington either, does he?

So this is a discussion on the possibility of the VT story, and now the suitcase bombs being real or otherwise. So discuss it in a lateral manner, with an unjaundiced point of view.. Ta!

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Why the Israelis and not the Saudis? Saudi Arabia has been an ally of the UK and therefore the crew that is summed up as the west decades before Israel even existed. Also a small nuclear artillery shell is still a single explosive, where would you place it to initiate the collapse of the building unto itself?

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Well something sure made that pile of rubble burn for a long time so .. a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Would a nuclear device that detonated even achieve that, make the rubble burn for days afterwards? A nuclear core that melted down as it happens in an meltdown in a civillian nuclear reactor would certainly do that, but a nuke that went off?
edit on 22-5-2014 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The article explains in detail that these bombs have a shelf life and slowly degrade over time assuming they exist. So 2 kilotons when they were built = much less than 2 kilotons in 2001.

This is for all who are saying that 2 kt's would level the city or would have been unmissable. They were 2kt's when they were made but not when detonated, as the story goes.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

Biggest problem with suitcase nukes would be the radiation leaks making them incredibly easy to track down unless you hid it in a bunker somewhere. But the moment you took it out satellite detection would occur. In a dirty bomb you can get around this by keeping the radiation levels low by keeping the nuclear material in several different places.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Some problems with the mini-nuke theory.

1) Doesn't explain the "squibs" - the puffs of smoke ejecting from the twin towers right below the next floor to collapse as they fell

2) Doesn't explain the perfect collapse of 1&2, no matter how nicely the supposed nuke would have taken out the core of the building - Entropy and Chaos still reign in this universe. Take out the core? Sure. Guarantee a perfect collapse? No.

3) Does NOT explain the obviously "similar to a controlled demolition" style collapse of Building 7. Were there 3 mini nukes on that day?

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea. FASCINATING stuff.
edit on 23-5-2014 by djmarcone because: edit

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
9/11, 9/11, 9/11.

The REAL reason was that Osama, being rich and board, used his "Daddy Don't Love" complex to grow it into an intense hatred for the West and all it stands for. Not to say that he didn't have a point with the raping of the Middle East oil and all that that behavior entails (local corruption and the gathering of wealth by HIS leaders and the subjugation of the lower/middle classes in the region) but suitcase nuc's and Israel? Osama brainwashed a select few followers to hijack US airliners and fly them into the World Trade Center. The resulting fire, collapse "vaporized" much of the structures. The "missing steel"? It's probably still there but mashed, crushed into unrecognized "stuff", now either part of ships and cars or buried on Long Island.
I have an idea. Why not gather all the 9/11 folks and organize the vote to start removing the well organized, well funded Right-Wing nut jobs and take back our government?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: wrkn4livn

Thank you, it all makes sense now. I will go and tell everyone that we can once again trust our government and blindly believe everything they tell us and from now on don't worry if things make sense or not.

If it doesn't make sense it probably just means you are a nut job and not intelligent enough to understand. Hey, it works for evolution right?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: spooky24

1) Doesn't explain the "squibs" - the puffs of smoke ejecting from the twin towers right below the next floor to collapse as they fell

You guys need to get with the plan. The official "9/11 truth" movements now says the 'squibs' were pressed air exiting from pancaking floors- which is exactly what the were. Jones, Griffin and Ruppert consider that disinformation just like nuclear bombs-remote control planes-space weapons and on and on and on.

So, as a 'shill' how much are they paying you to plant disinformation?

That's a bold claim....mind posting a link to where the "truth movement" theorizes that the squibs are in fact "pressed air"?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Can't help but wonder what would be the effects on a large structure if a small nuke was used.
Not detonated as with a normal nuclear blast, but was set to release a tremendous amount of its energy, just below the point of full detonation.
I would think the residue would likely be much the same, but the blast energy would just not be to the same degree.
It has been stated that there were signficant explosions in the basement of one building, at least. Could this have been the use of a small nuke, as I have discribed, to fracture the central core and allow the building to fall with smaller charges set to break up the remaining structural elements?
I will state this as pure speculation on my part, but I am just curious enough to ask.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: begoodbees
a reply to: wrkn4livn

Thank you, it all makes sense now. I will go and tell everyone that we can once again trust our government and blindly believe everything they tell us and from now on don't worry if things make sense or not.

If it doesn't make sense it probably just means you are a nut job and not intelligent enough to understand. Hey, it works for evolution right?

Yeah, right. And the world is only 6000 years old! Your just as likely to find out who killed Kennedy so keep on guessing.
Did the government know that there were plans afoot to high jack airliners and use them as weapons? Of course they did. Did the government do the right thing? Of course not, and NO ONE has been held accountable. Maybe that's what's keeping people so wrapped around the axle on this. The radical element of Islam is still planing to attack and one day they will. Then there will be another topic to blame the Administration on who ever it is.
Facts are irrelevant to many (look at the OJ trial) so try not to loose too much sleep, and best to you. Maybe one day you'll find peace.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

To me, the nuke theory is the only theory that explains all the strange things observed at WTC, including the strange damage to the vehicles, the blast damage, and especially the 3 months of molten iron.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well this is interesting.........
2 9/11 investigators accuse each other of being disinfo agents..........

Christopher Bollyn, “thermite sniffer”, attacks Gordon Duff as “9/11 disinfo agent”

www.veteranstoday.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join