It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Opens Files on Nuclear 9/11 and Israeli Proliferation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well we all knew this was coming the only question was when. Now that we have pissed off Putin and again are reviving all cold war efforts it was only a matter of time before he started spilling the beans on what Russia knows of things from the past 25 years since the wall came down.

You may or may not trust this source but feel free to browse this..........

www.veteranstoday.com...

According to a retired FXX agent specializing in Israeli counter intel: The type of nuclear devices used on 911 were a modified version of the W-54 nuclear artillery shells that were covertly provided to the Israelis between 1988 and 1998 from US surplus stockpiles illegally exported during the Bush/Clinton era.

+9 more 
posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Wow, that really makes allot of sense.

I am slow to validate 9/11 theories but so far it makes sense and the proof isnt fringe at all. I wonder why Russia was being complicit in all this by not telling the world. I wonder why the world didnt say something as well. They all had to have known early on. They are all complicit.

EDIT:
Apparently Bush 1 and 2 gave many small artillery style nukes to Israel among others and they sold them to everyone under the sun including our enemies thinking they would just sit on them until their shelf life ran out. Israel did this once their own weapons grade plutonium production was set back and they wanted to get some use out of them before they were junk.

Suddenly, Im pretty pissed. We gave North Korea an artillery based nuclear response capability. Great....that wont kill some of our people in the future. I wonder how many of our grandkids these SOBs have indirectly killed by supplying our enemies. The word treason comes to mind.

edit on 5 20 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well something sure made that pile of rubble burn for a long time so .. a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The article says that the Israelis detonated two 2 kiloton nuclear devices in Manhattan on 9/11.

Does anyone know what a 2 kiloton device would do if just one went off in Manhattan???

+11 more 
posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The whole Nuke on 911 theory is nonsense if you ask me.

Russia 'leak'? Yeah ok. If Russia had known about this they would have used it against the US way before now.

Probably would not have let the US surround it with missile defense and allow them to meddle in their regional affairs.

~Tenth
edit on 5/20/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Russia 'leak'? Yeah ok. If Russia had known about this they would have used it against the US way before now.

Probably would not have let the US surround it with missile defense and allow them to meddle in their regional affairs.

~Tenth

And the source here is the same one that made claims last year that the US and China were battling aliens under the Pacific Ocean... IIRC.

Yep, here is the link....Veterans Today
edit on b000000312014-05-20T14:12:00-05:0002America/ChicagoTue, 20 May 2014 14:12:00 -0500200000014 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It is a real challenge to find the truth. I wish there were some real links to sources of the docs at the VT site.

Gordon Duff says that 30% percent of the information on VT is "patently false", and that he himself lies in about 40% of what he writes.

He suggests that he does this, because to do otherwise would be signing his own death warrant. It is really unfortunate how many alternative news sites have the same motive as the mass-media, but just sing a different song.

Web hits, selling advertising, alternative product, say anything to anyone to drive growth. He says if he did not lie in his pieces he would not be alive. Maybe he means that that he would not sell enough ads to eat, and therefore starve to death?

The truth is out there people, but it is obscure, somewhere between the best and worst cases. It has always been this way, and always will be.

Link to youtube video where Gordy himself admits to propagating lies:

Gordon Duff Admits...

Sorry I did not embed, will learn how for next time.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Just more nonsense to lead people away from the truth.
Those towers were brought down with a long series of explosions, so close together they sounded like a roar. Two nukes would clearly sound like two very loud pops!!
edit on 20-5-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
DP.
edit on 20-5-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
There is a need to look elsewhere for any other hints about this, so I'm a bit sceptical even though the nuke theory has been seriously proposed some time ago. So here's a few of things mentioned in the VT article,

The cancers being ascribed to radiation, the sad truth there is the contents of the dust without any radiation were way sufficient enough to cause cancers anyway. It was also a disgrace that people were allowed on site so quickly, and so often without even a rudimentary Martingdale.
The TV mast that vapourised...quite simply it didn't, and it didn't go straight down either, even though it looks like that from one well aired video.
That also brings me to a third point, neither of the towers went stralght down in their entirety as stated in the article, both towers toppled over at the weakest point directly above the hit zone.

That explosives of some sort were used is something to dwell on, but none of the events as above reinforce the explosive theory.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I am all for thinking outside of the box........BUT. This is so far fetched you would be foolish to believe it. What about fallout and a device that size would take out far more then just a couple of buildings.

This is not possible. That being said I do believe thermite was used and that Israel played a part in it happening.
edit on 20-5-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Very interesting that Russia is even talking about that.
It's not like we get to see these files though....

a reply to: Arktos1
Thanks for the info on Gordon Duff, I didn't know all that.

To ATS in general: Has the video of the dancing Israelis, and their subsequent interview in which they state they were here to 'film the event' (9/11) ever been debunked?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTheSmith
Very interesting that Russia is even talking about that.
It's not like we get to see these files though....

a reply to: Arktos1
Thanks for the info on Gordon Duff, I didn't know all that.

To ATS in general: Has the video of the dancing Israelis, and their subsequent interview in which they state they were here to 'film the event' (9/11) ever been debunked?

There's no need to debunk it, the whole caboodle appeared on Israeli TV talking about the events anyway.

Or you could ask a policeman,

But you won't get much change there, the FBI took over.

You can though hear what the eyewitnesses have to say,

It is all stinky though.

edit on 20-5-2014 by smurfy because: Video.

+4 more 
posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
There is just so much wrong with that article and it's claims. A 2 kiloton nuclear device is going to leave a much larger footprint than what was left by the collapse of the WTC buildings.

The fallout would have been detectable by too many sources to "hide"

Here's a site that shows what area a detonation would affect. Put in the NYSE address or something close to where the towers stood and see what happens...

www.nucleardarkness.org...

How is that hidden?

Duff is a major anti semite. Those evil jews have caused every major tragedy ever according to him. Yes, I'll attack the source because you have to have a clear picture of who is presenting the info.

Where are all these "documents" he says he has? They'll be uploaded to Scribd later. Sure. And he has verified after each part of the story. By whom? Him.
edit on 20-5-2014 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

3,000 people dead. And these jerks are dancing.

Couple that with Larry Silverstein's change to the insurance policy to include terrorism and....

a reply to: GAOTU789

Agreed. If a nuclear missile or device would have hit those towers, there'd be no mistaking it. They burned over an hour before 'collapse' iirc.

edit on 5 20 2014 by JohnTheSmith because: put ' around collapse because I'm skeptical of official story

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTheSmith
a reply to: smurfy

3,000 people dead. And these jerks are dancing.

Couple that with Larry Silverstein's change to the insurance policy to include terrorism and....

a reply to: GAOTU789

Agreed. If a nuclear missile or device would have hit those towers, there'd be no mistaking it. They burned over an hour before 'collapse' iirc.

The big point in all that, is they knew it was going to happen.. As for the nuke device though, the article says they were planted in the building, not a hit from outside.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Good for Russia!!
Let's really air the laundry though, if Russia really wanted to prove that 911 was indeed so far beyond the pale an inside job..
They could do this, and all it would take is 2 passenger jets and 2 buildings built and inspected for authenticity by many inspectors.
They could then fly both jets into both buildings and see how they do not fall.
This would no doubt wake up some Americans.
So..... Russian intel, if you read this, get to work making some buildings and publish the results, hell sell the pay per view online and recoup the cost!!

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

~Tenth

And the source here is the same one that made claims last year that the US and China were battling aliens under the Pacific Ocean... IIRC.

Yep, here is the link....Veterans Today

Whew I'm, glad you were able to link the two. I feel much better about the credibility, lol.
edit on 20-5-2014 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

But regardless....this story is very intriguing.
edit on 20-5-2014 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Or maybe they were saving it as a kind of trump card to reveal at the proper time.

With the appointment of Joe Biden's son to the Ukrainian gas company, Burisma, the US and the globalists have made it clear that they are serious about occupying Ukraine.

All too often these international "conflicts" are theater for the masses but this one seems legit.

This also gives credibility to the mini-nuke theory.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Or maybe they were saving it as a kind of trump card to reveal at the proper time.

With the appointment of Joe Biden's son to the Ukrainian gas company, Burisma, the US and the globalists have made it clear that they are serious about occupying Ukraine.

All too often these international "conflicts" are theater for the masses but this one seems legit.

This also gives credibility to the mini-nuke theory.

It adds to the credibility only if it is true. As I said in my very first post here, there are some passages in the VT telling of the story that I know are irrelevant and incorrect and have no relation as to whether a nuke was used or not, and I still fail to see why the use of those passages were needed unless they are part of the original source narrative. If they were IMHO, the story is bull, If the VT writer added them in, then he shot himself in the foot.
To make my position clear about 9/11, it will smell until the day I die. I don't much care what anybody else may think otherwise.
So, what about the nukes as being planted underneath the towers, the essence of the story? Well, we do know from the days of decent reporting that in fact there were 80+suitcase 1 kiloton nuclear devices missing since the 1990's and they were in fact, Russian. The method then, would suit perfectly, but not the output. It seems the US had something similar, perhaps more powerful, I know nothing about them.

Who has all this stuff? somebody must have, and what's going on with the decommissioning of nuclear warheads in the US as of now? all those generals kicked out, WTF was going on there? none of them were kicked out for incompetence per se. Some were supposed to be doing a bit of groping, or cheating at the table..crazy stuff.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join