It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome our new members.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Oh yeah
how do I get one of those pictures under my name?
someone please reply.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hello all, how's tricks? By way of introduction, I am a 27 year old male, currently living and (at the moment) not working. Living life and loving it (mostly). I should be a fairly frequent visitor to the site, and look forward to getting to know you all a bit better.
Until then, take care,

Steve.

P.S. If you want a wee picture under your name, you'll need to change you user profile to have a link to a picture you have on your PC as far as I am aware - although I'm no expert.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hello one and all. I just recently came upon this site researching for a space class i took in college. Just wanted to say that ive enjoyed reading everyone's posts and i hope the site will improve even more over time.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. A few years back I had been a frequent visitor (just a lurker) to ATS but only yesterday rediscovered the site while in the course of some research. My my how it has changed.

For the better, of course!

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hello all, im a new boy here now as well, and so far im enjoying this place alot!

i have known of this site for a long time and everyday i used to come here and read all the posts and stuff and just thought that it would be very interesting to join in this thing,

lol, now im in the dark ages here, i dont know how to do ANYTHING and i wonder if this post will actually make it to the threads

but i have a feeling that i'll like this place overall

(sorry if there are grammar mistakes im quite nervous actually and im only 13
)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hello ATS members. I go by the name IPEEINTHESHOWER. I'm sure you have questions as to why I choose to use that as my name. Its a pretty simple answer. This is the only planet we live on and I love it. Peeing in the shower is my little way of helping this planet by saving water. It's amazing how much water you really save (1157 gallons a year). I can assure you my shower is very clean and my personal hygiene is exceptional.

As for myself I'm in my 30's trying to find peace and happiness in all aspects of my life. I have very strong opinions on just about everything. I'm not everyone's cup of tea that's for sure. I've been this way all my life and its not changing anytime soon. Many have tried and many have failed.

I'm a true American. I bleed red white and blue. I love my countries past, present and future. I'm a huge supporter of our troops. I view them with the utmost respect. Television and sports stars are not heroes in my book, our troops are the real heroes. After-all they keep my family and I safe every night and words really can't do justice how thankful I am for their service to my country.

I don't post much on ATS but when I do, it seems to stir the pot. Keyboard warriors this is for you--- please be aware that I view these post whilst listening to the sands of time. I've encountered much name calling on here not to mention ill will. I hope the ones that do that find peace in their lives and come to the understanding that my views are my own and that even though you might disagree with most of them we are all human and only God is the real judge. And in the end we probably have more in common that you would think.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to many 'interesting" conversations.
edit on 17-4-2012 by IPEEINTHESHOWER because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join