join

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Wow... what a surge in new membership.

16 new members since midnight EST.

28 new members yesterday.

15 new members the day before (Sunday).

13 new members on Saturday.

That makes 72 new members since midnight EST Friday.

Welcome one and all!

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
/waves to FM

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hi and welcome new members and old members with new identities

Mag

*wonder why there's been such an increase here lately*

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Good one Lysergic!!!!!

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Welcome one and all

It's nice to have some fresh-blood?????

blackwidow666

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Greetings and salutations, no less, to one and all.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
As one of the newish members here I just want to say thanx for the welcome and I look forward to reading and participating to the forums here at ATS. This is by far one of the most interesting sites on the web and the layout, design and function I feel is very professional and well made. The range of material is also well presented, informative and up to date..(a major plus) The discussions and open-mindedness to the views expressed here (at least most of the time) shows a positive movement in the direction that we can all get along even when we don't all believe the same thing or follow the same paths in life. So, thanx again, and keep the info rolling in...

Live Well,
mOjOm

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Welcome everyone! Hope you found what you came looking for and much more!

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Welcome! Hope you have as much fun here as we do.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
As one of the newish members here I just want to say thanx for the welcome and I look forward to reading and participating to the forums here at ATS. This is by far one of the most interesting sites on the web and the layout, design and function I feel is very professional and well made. The range of material is also well presented, informative and up to date..(a major plus) The discussions and open-mindedness to the views expressed here (at least most of the time) shows a positive movement in the direction that we can all get along even when we don't all believe the same thing or follow the same paths in life. So, thanx again, and keep the info rolling in...

Live Well,
mOjOm

You are quite welcome.

We are proud to have you here with us. You fit in here like glove. We hope you find yourself at comfort here.

Abe

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Welcome all hope you find us amusing and also find out waht u came looking for.

Originally posted by magestica

*wonder why there's been such an increase here lately*

Cause where the best

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Perhaps theres something in the water, that caused a surge of fresh blood to turn up?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Welcome one and all...congratulations on taking the red pill...

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
welcome to the new kids and hope you
all enjoy your stay

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
thanks! Nice to be here! Great site!

:-)

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Message to Daughter.

Another fine trick, this.

You find five-month old Topics in the realm of the Undead - resurrect them - and souls still folllow you because of your avatar!

You indeed get titular responses, QueenOfTheDamned!!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Message to Daughter.

Another fine trick, this.

You find five-month old Topics in the realm of the Undead - resurrect them - and souls still follow you because of your avatar!

You indeed get titular responses, QueenOfTheDamned!!!!!

Are you going to stop tit now, or carry on making a right tit of yourself daddy dearest.

Tit's alright daddys been sniffing socks again and has titillated himself. Just put him into a darkened room and he will be ok in 4 hours.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have already been in the darkened room for three and a half hours, Daughter! Take note!

To be titular in respect of QOTD is to be obedient and subservient as suggested by her name, whether or not one really notices her avatar.

QOTD's mission is titanic, and that's no tittle-tattle. She titivates well, and no doubt many of you will end up her unwitting titbits.

Yes.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
How can I argue with such a wonderful father. But I shall, for is it not for the young to teach the old new tricks?
So also enhance ancient history with a modern kiss.

Now daddy does this appease you now my avatar change. Or is it too so offencive and not surreal as intended?

[Edited on 31-10-2003 by QueenoftheDamned]

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Are you going to stop tit now, or carry on making a right tit of yourself daddy dearest.

I think I see a Freudian slip here, hehe...

Welcome to all the new members!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join