It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favourites that need sequels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
my all time favs i would like sequals to

final fantasy tactics
secret of mana
chrono trigger
xenogears
diablo
legend of legaia
shadowrun
lure of the temptress
cadaver
head over heels

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Good picks been waitn here for a few of them myself. Xenogears was one of my fav's, they did make a sequal for the ps2 called xenosaga but it dont hold up to the first one. Diablo has Diablo2. i had a moded ps1 my buddy gave me abunch of games i have chrono trigger and a chrono cross not sure if thier diff or not, its been awhile, im thinkin one of them was the jap. vers. Id like to see a new Double Dragon, Contra, Dragon Warrior, Master Blaster and a few from yer list

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
dude there is a squel to diablo.

www.blizzard.com

browse around there.

DIABLO 2!!!

you should do more rersearch.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Shadowrun! Yes! There was supposed to be another Shadowrun, but it got cancelled. Still, Microsoft just applied for the licensing to the Shadowrun empire. It'll only be a matter of time before they come up with a new game.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Malice - There is a new Master Blaster and Contra already out, although i'm sure they don't match up to the original.

I would also love to see a sequal to final fantasy tactics. A sequel to Final Fantasy 7 would also be something to see....

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
halo 2 needs a sequel!!!!! I LUST FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

for now, im going to try and kill those dammed jackals.

I hate jackals. Jackals suck.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
diablo 2 has a sequel allthough its an unofficial sequel. It's called Guild Wars and its a MMORPG that DOESN"T require a monthly fee.

Here is my list of sequels that gotta be made....
PC version of F-Zero
Fallout 2 -- Bethesda is developing Fallout 3 now

Baldur's Gate 2 -- Supposedly in the Works right now
Babylon 5 -- Well it wouldt be a sequel since there has never been a B5 game but id still like to see it made

Unreal 2004 -- Thats a givin
Max Payne 2 -- I believe the next one should be a prolouge to 1 and 2. It should be called the Mona Sax chonicles or somthing like that.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit -- Need for Speed is empty without cops chasing you the Underground theme is just missing that one feature.

Star Wars Galaxies -- Simple because Sony dropped the ball on the first one

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
Baldur's Gate 2 -- Supposedly in the Works right now

Great. Once again we will spend copious amounts of time NOT doing anything else.:shk:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Apart from sports games, I feel if a game really needs a sequel or a series of its own to be considered good, then it's not worth my time....

That seems to be all people are concerned about now....They finish a game and wonder .oO (When's the sequel for this coming out?!)

I'd rather see some intuitive and fun game play...then show me something completely different...

There are a lot of great sequels (and especially remakes) out there - Like GTA: Vice City, Metal Gear Solid, Ninja Gaiden....but that's b/c they take the original idea and flip it around, add new spins and make it its own game....

I had Halo2...I lost the damn game - cant find it - maybe someone stole it...but now that I think about it...I really don't want it back....It's the same damn game - So I can wield duel weapons....
...wow....I've seen the game played through its entirety and I've played it enough on multiplayer at friends houses to know I'm not missing out on anything to just forget I ever bought the game and be content with the original Halo....

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorchio123
my all time favs i would like sequals to

final fantasy tactics
secret of mana
chrono trigger
xenogears
diablo
legend of legaia
shadowrun
lure of the temptress
cadaver
head over heels

Chrono Trigger has a sequel. Its called Chrono Cross. A very good game, almost as good as the first. Anyway, here is my list.

Metroid Prime(I know there is a sequel but I don't think it has come out yet)
Alien Ressurection

Um.... I can't think of any others that don't already have a sequel.

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Voidmaster]

new topics

top topics

join