It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please stop harassing the parents of Sandy Hook Please!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

So here on ATS we are told to not believe the MSM and question the authenticity of the stories we are given...

But for Sandy Hook we are to make an exception and accept the official story?

Not very damn likely!

If I had a kid killed in such an event, I would want to know all the details and the truth...not some BS story ignoring obvious flaws, disconnects, and outright lies propagated by the powers that be.

Nothing will honor those dead kids more than the absolute TRUTH.

edit on 19-5-2014 by olaru12 because: xxxdf

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
So here on ATS we are told to not believe the MSM and question the authenticity of the stories we are given...But for Sandy Hook we are to make an exception and accept the official story?

Find where I said that? No where.

I said very clearly ... go question the guns, the bullets, the number of shooters, if lanza died by his own hand or not ... but don't go saying absurd things like there were no dead children or that the parents got paid off with free houses. That's insane and cruel.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

nah i'm looking at videos really and the continual laps around one door to another, the parent laughing before crying while talking to the press, the forensic guy. changing stories, this is of concearn to me. oh and the school being torn down with evidence being destroyed. wonder what they are covering up. wondering about what they are wondering but would rather that they talk about what they are wondering. my speculations about that are private. the people harassing in person kinda gets to me because i have been harassed about criminal elements in my experiences, i would just rather that the bottom gets gotten to before another cover up happens. the information about this incident sort of makes me think there is more behind this. that they all died for a motive too ulterior

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: rockoperawriter

I have no problem with the school being torn down after the investigation. It makes sense from a psychological slant. Those five and six and seven year olds would not be able to learn anything in those classrooms. They'd be too distracted. And they'd be telling each other horror stories and ghost stories of ghost kids under tables and in the bathrooms. The school needed to come down, IMHO.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Actually Nighthawk, the families told me it is you who is showing up and harassing them.

See how easy that is? I can make up bull# too.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Seeing that there is no civilized resolution to this thread...

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join