It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please stop harassing the parents of Sandy Hook Please!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN
Thank you!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rockoperawriter

I have challenged people on here only a few but others to come here and you can see the graves...some one one here was coming to CT. and wanted me to give him a tour...no I don't think so it is public record and can find them at your time . Nor am I going to intro Duse them to my fellow first responders that still have mental issues ....case closed.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

what i'm asking is why does anything in the press look fake? where is the substance? why was this parent in particular laughing beforehand? yes people died, but for what?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Look I don't know, but with the press today and how they try to twist things around for ratings ...they don't care about people.
I have seen a lot of death in my life and I would to take some of these jerks and shove it in their facees ...then we will see what kind of guts they have!
Good night for now. I have to take my cousin to the VA tomorrow wish me luck with that,

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

hey don't sweat it. we the people will get to the bottom of this and find out what really happened

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

(post by candlestick removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

being lied to about how your children are murdered... as if your own children being murdered was bad enough

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
There's absolutely no excuse for that kind of thing, despite what one may THINK one knows about Sandy Hook. Completely contemptible. I'm sorry your friends are having to endure this BS, nighthawk.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Theres plenty of things that don't add up about Sandy Hook but its absolutely ridiculous to say it was all a hoax, let alone confront parents who are most probably still greiving the loss of their child.

In the words of Stan Lee: 'Nuff Said.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMainEvent

exactly, that this moron would show up and tell the parent that it didn't happen is just reprehensible....

here is the link www.theblaze.com...

they stole a 50 pound statue dedicated to her daughter then they called her to say her daughter never existed.....I wonder what these morons would say if it happened to their child and someone did this to them......

I have no patience for these delusional people

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
I have challenged people on here only a few but others to come here and you can see the graves...

People don't even need to get off their keyboards to find out that the event was real and that people died. My god ... there were even some open casket funerals with MANY witnesses.

Huffington Post - Funeral of Jack Pinto - Open Casket

NY Daily News - Funeral of Jesse Lewis - Open Casket

Jewish Daily - Funeral of Noah Pozner - Open Casket
The bottom half of Noahs face was blown off and it was still an open casket funeral. There was a scarf placed across the hole where the bottom of his face should have been.

Newtown Funeral Director Speaks About Having So Many Children Come Through His Funeral Home

Washington Post ... Funerals begin ... Discusses Open Casket Funeral

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I think it's disturbing that people are so convinced that they think there is no way they can be wrong to the degree that they would risk adding injury to grieving parents... and that it's not just one or two people, but dozens or even hundreds.

There are certain conspiracies and their pushers that lead people down this road, exploit the already mentally unstable to conviction. Some conspiracy theories shouldn't be tolerated.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I won't get into a discussion about SH conspiracy. But whilst it is not right to go to anyone's house and harass them for any reason, I am deeply offended that this is a post on ATS.
What have I done, what has anyone here done?
Why are we even supposed to be reading this?
A lot of us don't even live in the States. Also we all have a right to believe whatever we want or else it would be easy to just involve children and 'hey presto' no discussions are ever allowed again. Handy.

If you are so upset in someone else's name, try this:
Maybe you should write your concerns to a newspaper to reach those few that are antisocial enough to do something that is already illegal.
Or you could try the Police.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666
No, no you're missing the point. OP claims to KNOW first hand that the Official Story of Sandy Hook is beyond suspicion. He wants all of us to take that at his word. Many members here still have a lot of questions regarding the alleged incident and OP is posting this to quell suspicion and shame questioners. At least that a what i've been seeing from him.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Why are you constantly saying this in every thread? The only posts you make are accusations against people(with no proof) and talking about your friends in SH(with no proof). I can say anything I want on the internet, but it doesn't make it true.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
OP claims to KNOW first hand that the Official Story of Sandy Hook is beyond suspicion.

Um .. no. What he said was that he knows some of the families and they are being harassed by conspiracy theorists and that he wishes those conspiracy theorists would leave the families alone. That is what was said in the opening post.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

this is why i would rather look at the facts as much as i can. the parents are mourning but doesn't it seem that there is more to this?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Go look at the guns ... the bullets ... the time it took for response ... a possible second shooter ... that stuff. But don't say there are no dead kids, or that the parents got free houses to shut up, or that the parents are just 'actor standins' (and yes, that's all been said here). That's just wrong. Ya' know??

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join