It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Diego Wildfires ... ( 10 Fires and Counting )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Report: Almost All SD Fires Have 'Suspicious Ignition Point'

Almost all of the fires that have raged in San Diego county over the past several days are now suspected of having a ‘suspicious ignition point,’ according to 10 News KGTV, the city's local ABC News affiliate. County Supervisor Bill Horn speculated early on that he couldn’t imagine all of the fires weren’t connected.

BUT, BUT, BUT ...

Governor Jerry Brown: San Diego Wildfires Due to Global Warming

On Thursday, Governor Jerry Brown asserted that it is settled that climate change is a factor in the wildfires now devastating parts of San Diego County. Brown’s comments come at the same time that the Escondido Polilce Department reported that two suspects, an adult and a juvenile, have been arrested in connection with intentionally starting the fire.

-

OPINION: Perhaps THIS is an EXAMPLE of Mark Twain's OBSERVATION for ... “It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”.

AND

DISCLOSURE: IF California feels a need that I should be appologetic ... THEN I'll appologize ... ( but not before ).

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

However you wanna spin it, these fires are a set up. The weather, hot and dry in the triple digits in some areas and winds with gust into the 80s MPH. The media sends out "Red Flag" warnings and within hours........9 fires!

I heard the Carlsbad mayor on the news say that he believed the fires to be arson, then the next day, after 5 more fires popped up, the Fire Chief says that "we can't rush to conclusions, it could be that someone flicked a cigarette out a car window or a spark from catalytic converter."!?

What I want to know is why Riverside County isn't on fire! They have "global warming", cigarettes and catalytic converters too!

The "Aurora Fire" was right by my house. This is like the 3rd time that little triangle of an open space has caught fire while the Fire Depts were fighting other fires. Last time there was a similar situation, someone set 5 fires all along the I-8 within a mile, just 1/4 mile south of Aurora!

edit on 17-5-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Some, if not all were arson.

They arrested two teenage kids they caught red handed.

We had to evacuate. What kind of person does that.

I say lock them and their no good parents up.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I'm willing to Go-Out-On-A-Limb ( a-bit ) with a ...

-
STRONG-OPINION: With this many Fires!, SUSPICIOUSLY-FISHSHY ... has become ... OBVIOUSLY-INTENTIONAL ( by someone or someones ).
edit on 17-5-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I heard the square miles of all these fires and I think it was about thirty something square miles. That is not really that big of an area, considering all the stuff on the news on this. It is getting blown out of proportion a bit, I suppose there isn't much juicy news right now, if the olympics were on yet, it probably would only get a few minutes twice a week on the national news.

I'm sure it is not fun for the people effected by these fires, especially since some are arson. They got their pyromaniacs in California too. Why do these people have to be starting fires like that. I think our society is getting sicker. If there is even a one percent increase in the disruptive people it adds up to a lot more incidences that effect lots of people

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I heard the square miles of all these fires and I think it was about thirty something square miles. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The concern was about the number of fires, popping up all over in a short period of time, in highly populated areas of San Diego County. Freeways shut down, schools and hospitals evacuated, tens of thousands without power, and in upper middle class neighborhoods like Carlsbad, San Marcos, Encinitas.......

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
So far the men arrested have Hispanic names. I wonder if they are investigating possible terrorism from radical separatist groups like la raza.

new topics

top topics

join