It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu to Hagel: Israel not surprised by new report on Iranian missile work

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Two of those quotes came from the imam/ayatollah.

Ahmadinejad changed a couple of words.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Iran has the right. But their ultimate goals are not for defense.

You don't think so !!

Well Israel and its banker puppets in Washington are always making threats towards Iran and the sooner they get a stick to hit back then the soon the USA will leave them alone.

Double standards from the USA and Isreal don't add up

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Evidently we have different definitions of reality.

100% of Israel's wars in this era are a result of the other camps attempts and set-ups to wipe Israel off the map--as they declared ahead of time.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Fine.

Ok Isreal and Iran have a problem.

Let them duke it out amongst themselves

See no reason for the west to involve themselves. with any luck Jerusalem gets nuked into ashes and neither Muslim, Jew or christian can ever fight over it ever again.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

. . . Except that . . .

Almighty God is EXTREMELY ZEALOUS over Jerusalem as HIS . . . and also as HIS DESIGNATED capital for the children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob . . . and all the maneuvers of the globalists to set up Iran, Russia, et al to destroy Israel was predicted in Ezekiel and other books in the Bible many centuries ago--even before Christ's dusty pathed days.

Jerusalem and Israel will be disciplined for their apostasy . . . perhaps even within an inch of their survival. However, GOD WILL ALSO show HIMSELF MIGHTY IN THEIR BEHALF and call them convincingly unto Himself again as their ONLY high tower; their only safety; their only security; their only Provider.

I predicted decades ago that there would come a day when the USA no longer filled that role.

Now we have the current globalist Destroyer in Chief in the White House eager to also wipe Israel off the map.

The script is playing out precisely as planned.

There may be minor bits changed here and there in man's plans . . . the globalists' plans . . . however,

GOD IS THE ONE WHO DECIDES ALL THINGS . . . and when the dust settles, ONLY HIS PLAN will remain standing.

And the Risen Yeshua, Israel's Messiah WILL RULE FROM JERUSALEM during the thousand years of peace after the literal Armageddon.

Do you not find it at least interesting that the combatants of the Ezekiel 39 war are aligned CURRENTLY

PRECISELY

AS PREDICTED IN EZEKIEL 39?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
Almighty God is EXTREMELY ZEALOUS over Jerusalem as HIS . . .

Rubbish. If he loved so much he wouldn't have let it be destroyed twice already!

and also as HIS DESIGNATED capital for the children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob . . .

~More bull crap.

He cut the Jews off as he people after they rejected Jesus. If you a Christian then the jews are a race of chosen people are obsolete, all obligations are under Christianity.

AS PREDICTED IN EZEKIEL 39?

The prophesy were to do with Babylon and Rome

Of cause to any non believer its all mumbo jumbo bull crap. But im pretty sure god does not favor any one nation anymore

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Call me particular...but did anyone else notice "Israel's best-selling English daily and most read English website" can't spell the Prime Minister's name right?

Ouch guys...That really hurts. (speaking about the J-Post and being taken seriously)

Anyway.. To the OP itself? I tend to agree, Iran is a nation of 70 million, largely educated and ambitious people. They have successfully sent living things into orbit and recovered them...apparently alive on the landing too! (no small feat in the early days of a program, I'd imagine). Why should they be restricted from Missile tech?

We can watch them make it openly and at least know what is happening..or we can keep pretending like a space program isn't a dual development effort for the rockets to be missiles with more than payloads to orbit as the ultimate goal.

I prefer open view and knowing what is actually happening, personally.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Yeah, if you can put anything into orbit, and bring it back to earth in a specific area, you now have ICBM capabilities.

Of course, it is not the objective for Iran, just an unintended result.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Evidently we have different definitions of reality.

100% of Israel's wars in this era are a result of the other camps attempts and set-ups to wipe Israel off the map--as they declared ahead of time.

Is that why they execute aid workers? Or maybe why they imprison young children in solitary confinement? Maybe it's why they spray houses and civilians with raw sewage, or block water and food? I guess that's also a good excuse for the use of illegal chemical weapons too, isn't it? All these people are in on a giant conspiracy to exterminate Israel, and everything Israel does is completely justified. Right.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

He noted that as long as there were sun, moon and stars, so He would be faithful to HIS EVERLASTING COVENANT

WITH THE CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB.

Your perspective is grossly at odds with God's.

Guess who's perspective wins.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

No. Not everything Israel does is justified.

However, in case after case, Israeli soldiers have put their LIVES ON THE LINE in behalf of

THEIR ENEMY COMBATANTS NEEDING URGENT MEDICAL CARE.

I can't recall of a single similar case on the part of their opponents.

I think your biases are wholesale distorting your perceptions and analysis.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

In fairness to that, I think it depends on which part of their enemy we're talking about.

Hezbollah stunned me in the 80's and beyond for their ability and willingness to hold prisoners in fair health and safety for years on end. Despite the real hardship and great risk it put them in to keep anyone alive, they've done it numerous times.

Of course..TAKING the hostages in the first place is pretty uncool...but I just wanted to note, not all Arab fighters are equal as events seem to show, and not all are "kill 'em all as soon as look at 'em", as some seem almost known for.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

They had to keep them alive and well in order to use them for prisoner exchanges with the Israelis... Which was done successfully numerous times... Otherwise they would kill their captives in the most brutal ways imaginable.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Yeah.. we'll agree to disagree. My whole point was that NOT every Arab in the Middle East, fighting for a cause, is equally brutal or outright animalistic in the methods and tactics. Some definitely are and are almost legendary for it (as are the Israelis and their prisons, for that matter). Ḥizb Allāh is one which serves as much as a social services support agency and NGO in Lebanon as any combat command, for a main example.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: buster2010

Lost in the translation.... Persian to English is difficult.

Cancerous tumor called Israel must be uprooted from the region.

This occupation regime over Jerusalem must vanish from the arena of time.

Or page of time from Ahmadinejad...

It isn't what they say in public, or how it is or was translated that matters...

Actions speak far more than words.

Last time I checked Ahmadinejad was not in power anymore.

Ahmadinejad was never in power, nor is the puppet figure now.

Iran only has one "supreme leader" his words and will are law.

Everything else in Iranian government is more for show than real substance.

The ayatollah is a madman, don't underestimate his religious insanity, or willingness to confront both Israel and the "great Satan" when he believes it is time.
edit on 17-5-2014 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I have to wonder . . . have you paid any attention to any of the news brandied about by Iran the last 20 years re Israel?

Hint . . . Iran is not all the sweetness and light you seem to think it is.

. . . particularly toward Israel.

Has Israel ever attacked anyone, in the modern era, not armed to the teeth and attacking it or hours away from attacking it?

Yes I have heard the "news" about Iran. You do know that most of the speeches that Iran's leaders have done was translated by an Israeli propaganda service don't you? Many of the Israeli supporters on here use their videos they are called MEMRI.tv. It was started and ran by ex Israeli intelligence agents.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

He noted that as long as there were sun, moon and stars, so He would be faithful to HIS EVERLASTING COVENANT

The leaders of Israel do not follow God's laws so why would God favor them? They kill they steal there is so much homosexuality in Tel Aviv that it may as well be called the San Fransisco of the middle east. And the biggest one of all they broke is they didn't wait for God to return them to Israel. The Messiah was supposed to return them to Israel not some atheist from Europe. So going by their own faith they have no claim to the land.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Iran only has one "supreme leader" his words and will are law.

You are right his word is law. You must have missed this one. The Ayatollah said Iran will build no nuclear weapons because they go against Islam. So Bibi must be talking out his butt when it comes to Iran building nukes huh?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

1. Aljazera is an interesting source in such regards. I doubt Israel is doing their translations.

2. Certainly Israel is apostate currently.

However, God's favoring Israel is not primarily about the Jewish people--particularly not the current crop at the moment. It's about God's promise to His Buddy Abraham . . . and about God manifesting His Glory in His time in His ways through Abraham's descendants.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

You take the Mullah's word on that?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

The founding documents don't just ALLOW LYING

they encourage, even one can say, ORDER lying in behalf of Islam.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join