It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far Cry 4 Confirmed for November 2014 Release

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I really loved taking over compounds and will love it even more now that they've allowed for multiplayer free roam which is what I was hoping for in Far Cry 3. One thing I hated about taking over compounds however was how enemies disappeared. Every compound you conquer, enemies start to disappear. I want them to figure out a way where you can keep taking over compounds and/or keep the enemy count the same throughout the map keeping the game alive. Maybe there can be attacks on compounds that are yours and you have to help defend it, or if you don't then the enemy takes it back. I know this may seem annoying but taking them over was fun, I'd happily do it again and again just as long as it doesn't get rid of enemies in the area. Also, the animal hunting was terrible in my opinion. I know they wanted you to feel the danger with hunting bear, tigers, panthers and so on, but 2 magazines to the body and still alive, for a bear, or 5 arrows to the head for a tiger and still alive is ridiculous. If you're hidden, and get a head shot with the bow (assuming there will be one) it should be one shot kill, or at least the animal shouldn't be able to detect where you are straight away. a reply to: gortex

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
A new trailer has just been released at Gamescom 2014 , It does look very pretty.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer , 8 weeks to release ....4 weeks till I build my new PC

edit on 16-9-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I cant wait to jump of the Himalayas in the wing suit.

Shamballa looks mighty trippy as well.

Not sure what I will playing more, GTA 5 comes out on the next gen systems around the same time,

Have played GTA 5 To death on the PS3 so I think I will spending more time in Kyrat than I will be in San Andreas as I have spent countless hours there already and Kyrat will be a first and looks so stunning.

Edit:

Um OK, I just watched the new vid you posted about the elephants and I think I can say GTA can wait a month or two until I get sick picking up an enemy soldier with the elephants tusk while riding it with shot gun and decimating the enemy being held or thrown by the elephant, or getting the elephants to rampage and stomp on anything and everything.

Man, some mindblowing hours I believe will be spent exploring this game world.
edit on 16-9-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Hi Inhale , yeah it's looking pretty sweet and like FC 3 I think the fun will be in exploration rather than the story , the elephants could be really cool , I wonder how many we can have on screen at the same time or if two is the limit.

I don't have a console so am looking forward to GTA V but the recent delay until next year puts it in Witcher 3 territory which is the main reason for the PC rebuild , given a choice between the two games Witcher comes first.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join