It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clay Aiken's Congressional Primary Opponent Keith Crisco drops dead during a close election. Foul p

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It's been a while since I've posted here but since no one else is talking about Keith Crisco's "accidental" death, I feel I have to post this.

I first heard about this on the radio a couple of days ago. They were saying that Clay Aiken's Congressional primary opponent died from a fall at his home, and that he was in the middle of a close race with Clay. Yesterday CNN mentioned Keith Crisco's death, but also just said that he died from a fall. No other details about his death where given. All of this struck me as odd, so I went looking for details.

What I found was a lot of articles about this story, and I found that almost all of them fail to mention any more details about Keith's death. They do however mention the tight race, the two men were less than 400 votes apart at the time of the story, and they sited Brad Crone as writing in an email the following,

"At his instruction, I had called Gary Pearce to convey that Keith was going to concede the election tomorrow morning and would be calling Mr. Aiken to congratulate him,"

Some Mainstream Sources
ABC News
NBC News
wral.com

The last link provides quite a bit of information about Keith Crisco, but none of these sources give any further about his death. It bothers me that no one is asking any questions about this rather odd death. I continued to look for more information and early this morning I found this.

WSMV

This article from a Tennessee news agency gives a bit more information into the death, and into the election status. Here again we have Mr. Brad Crone sited, but this time talking about Keith Crisco's death.

Veteran political consultant Brad Crone told WNCN political reporter Beau Minnick that Crisco was near the front door of his house when he tripped on a rug, fell backward and hit his head on bricks. Crone said Crisco had planned to make a business trip to Dallas and told him he planned to pull out of the race.

That right there has bothered me all day. That and the fact that the other news agencies are failing to provide these details or follow up on the details of the death.

Am I seriously to believe, that this man came home one day, slipped on a rug near his front door, hit his head on bricks, DIED FROM IT, while in a close election race, and it was an accident?

First of all, for most people, opening one's front door is a pretty safe endeavor, unless of course, someone is waiting to do you harm, perhaps with a brick. Secondly I'm having a hard time with the rug trip and brick locations. Then you have a small fall that ended up fatal. I know it can happen, but it is rare. Finally you have the close election race. This article also reveals another interesting detail.

Crisco, 71, initially refused to concede the election, and the Board of Elections was scheduled to have a voter canvass on Tuesday. The State Board of Elections sent out a news release expressing that it was saddened to hear he died, but did not say what happens next in the election

The other sources don't tell you that Keith Crisco was still trying to win the nomination, and was waiting on the voter canvass to come in the day after his death. The other sources only give the Brad Crone quote, saying Crisco was going to concede the next day. WTF. I am perplex why Keith Crisco's death is being overlooked.

Questions I have:
Is there a police report on this, and if so can we see it?
Can we see the medical examiner's report?
Have the police considered homicide as a cause of death?
Will anyone else seek answers?

edit on 14-5-2014 by IndieA because: formated a quote

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm in NC and not much is being said about it. He was 71 I think. most around here do not think he can beat Elmers in the general election. Do you suspect the "gay mafia"?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBryk
I think maybe Hollywood Illuminati, but that's just speculation with nothing backing it.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
A 71 year old man dying is no surprise to me or anyone who thinks about a situation in an objective manner. Politics is a stressful gig, which necessarily implies that anyone with preexisting conditions, weight problems, psychological issues, or chrono related deficiencies stand a fairly great chance of having them exasperated.

A 71 year old politician who, by all accounts, was set to concede the race the next day probably wasn't the target of any foul play.

Just being objective here, buddy.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
well at 71 a simple fall can kill you so whats there to be suspicious about?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Crisco, 71, was returning home from running errands shortly before 1 p.m. Monday and opened a door to go inside when his wife heard him call out, according to a police report. She told police she found him lying in the doorway.

I believe that THIS would seem to LESSEN the chances of any ... Foul Play.

An emergency medical services crew called to the home saw that he was not breathing, and they were unable to revive him. EMS notified police that Crisco was dead when they arrived, and an officer went to the house and took a report.

The state medical examiner’s office has taken jurisdiction of the case. State law requires medical examiners be notified when it appears someone has died from an accident or violent injury.

The medical examiner determines whether an autopsy is warranted. That hasn’t been decided yet in Crisco’s case, said a spokeswoman with the state Department of Health and Human Services.

Deaths involving the elderly and that happen suddenly or without a well-documented illness are considered case by case, according to the state medical examiner guidelines.

Aiken victory confirmed as more details on Crisco’s death emerge

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

Because allegedly Gay is the new Illuminati

and since Clay Aiken was Gay than it's obvi

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOneElectric
He was healthy enough to run and he must have thought he was healthy enough to be a congressman. I'm not so sure that he was going to concede and I still have a hard time with the details, or lack there of. I hope someone will prove that this was all an accident, so I can move on, but I have my doubts on that happening.

You would think that Crisco might have cameras on his property, perhaps they filmed the event. I mean how is anyone certain that he fell, rather than someone hitting him with a brick?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne
Thanks for that. I didn't know that his wife was there at the time.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime
Clay Aiken is gay?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I was also wondering the same thing, but I don't think that I could have written as good an OP as yours. I'm pretty sure that you and I are not the first to wonder about this.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
No, he just likes men, A LOT lol.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I seriously doubt there is any kind of foul play going on here. This was an elderly man, 71 years old who died from a fall as thousands of other elderly people do. My great grandmother died from a broken femur resulting from a fall.

Take a look at some information available at the CDC website.

Fall-related Deaths
The death rates from falls among older men and women have risen sharply over the past decade.

In 2010, about 21,700 older adults died from unintentional fall injuries.

Men are more likely than women to die from a fall.

After taking age into account, the fall death rate in 2010 was 40% higher for men than for women.

Older whites are 2.4 times more likely to die from falls as their black counterparts.

Rates also differ by ethnicity. Older non-Hispanics have higher fatal fall rates than Hispanics.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

IndieA,

It was easy to determine that you had an Elevated-Concern and were OBVIOUSLY-n-GENUINELY ... Reaching-Out for Help.

I was compelled to see IF I could DIG anything up ... Regardless of the Result(s).

AND

YOU are WELCOME ... ( and hopefully, you can begin to Rest Easier ).

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

A little. Due to the circumstances though, I think they should do the autopsy.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It does sound like it has all the elemnts to be a conspiracy . But are we to really believe that Clay Aiken has the political machine/clout to order a hit?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

It wasn't an accident, it was an effect of advanced chronological disorder brought on and aggravated by stress and late nights of campaigning.

It happens, my friend. It will keep happening until we find a cure for the disorder. Until that day comes where in we wave our dark mistress a final farewell these words ring true, "Valar Morghulis".

edit on 14-5-2014 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

Veteran political consultant Brad Crone told WNCN political reporter Beau Minnick that Crisco was near the front door of his house when he tripped on a rug, fell backward and hit his head on bricks. Crone said Crisco had planned to make a business trip to Dallas and told him he planned to pull out of the race.

That right there has bothered me all day. That and the fact that the other news agencies are failing to provide these details or follow up on the details of the death.

Am I seriously to believe, that this man came home one day, slipped on a rug near his front door, hit his head on bricks, DIED FROM IT, while in a close election race, and it was an accident?

First of all, for most people, opening one's front door is a pretty safe endeavor, unless of course, someone is waiting to do you harm, perhaps with a brick. Secondly I'm having a hard time with the rug trip and brick locations. Then you have a small fall that ended up fatal. I know it can happen, but it is rare. Finally you have the close election race. This article also reveals another interesting detail.

Crisco, 71, initially refused to concede the election, and the Board of Elections was scheduled to have a voter canvass on Tuesday. The State Board of Elections sent out a news release expressing that it was saddened to hear he died, but did not say what happens next in the election

The other sources don't tell you that Keith Crisco was still trying to win the nomination, and was waiting on the voter canvass to come in the day after his death. The other sources only give the Brad Crone quote, saying Crisco was going to concede the next day. WTF. I am perplex why Keith Crisco's death is being overlooked.

Questions I have:

Will anyone else seek answers?

Autopsy or no Autopsy?

edit on 14-5-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneElectric

It wasn't an accident, it was an effect of advanced chronological disorder brought on and aggravated by stress and late nights of campaigning.

It happens, my friend. It will keep happening until we find a cure for the disorder. Until that day comes where in we wave our dark mistress a final farewell these words ring true, "Valar Morghulis".

So now we have a fecking comedian, starred and flagstoned.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneElectric

So now we have a fecking comedian, starred and flagstoned.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join