It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Lady Gaga planned to destroy Madonna's legacy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I donĀ“t like the music they do. But i have admired hard work Madonna has done for her success. Something with GaGa sets me off, she is cutting corners a lot, not only being a copycat but other stuff too. And openly speaks positive about drugs.. no thank you.
edit on 14-5-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: phoenixrising10
a reply to: StallionDuck

Everyone who has ever actually worked with Madonna has come away raving about her musical genuis... and that is a pretty long and impressive list of talented music producers

The bar is set so low on what is musical genius these days. Madonna never was a genius, and I admit I honestly like her 90''s stuff. She isn't a musician, though. She's a song and dance girl. Gaga, Madonna and all the rest of their kind are merely half a blip in the history of music.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I actually like Lady Gaga...sort of

but to me it's a whole different setting...Madonna IMO worked her butt off and was controversial in a challenging time. She was up against amazing artists...

frankly I don't see that in GaGa...I know it's the whole "my music was better" thing but I see today's music, with some exceptions, as washed out and bland so it's easier to rise above IMO

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Both of them are just marketing and gimmicks to make up for their lack of musical talent. Their musical talent is mediocre at best, but they are talented at getting people to take notice. Their talent is in knowing what sells and how to sell it.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

Maybe marketing is not their talent also ,their talent is good at obey market investigators.

This kind of "talent"is very common.

by
Lady Gaga and Madonna hater
edit on 16-5-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Naaaah ... it's just a natural progression downward ....

Started with Cher.
Went to Madonna.
Then it was Britney Spears.
Then it was Lady Gaga
Now it's Miley Cyrus.

Down .... down ...... down .....
One after the other.
Each taking the one before them and warping it even more.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join