It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-White Polemics Continue With the White Privilege Conference

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasoul
"Got Privilege?"

Look at all these white men wearing black-face mocking their slaves!

. . . /sarcasm

-FBB

This whole movement is going to get absolutely insane as universities continue to rake in the cash. The ivory towers of academia rarely have the real world experience of being responsible for providing for themselves, and so fantasies like this can gain momentum.

I had to audit an English course this semester and the final paper was about feminism and privilege, which most of the men in the class were failed on. We took it to the dean of the program who the gall to tell me that I couldn't understand as I am a white male majoring in STEM ( apparently notorious territory of the white overlords). To which I informed him of my previous field of business and consumer behavior (psychology) which combined are dominated by women . . . . oh and the threat of an alumni suing the university, which cleared things up quickly.

These folks don't live in the real world where you work with and for people of all sexes and genders every day.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Do any of these qualify as racism in your eyes:

And let's not forget Kamau Kambon's infamous speech

edit on 17/5/2014 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: oblvion

I couldn't agree more with you oblivion. Where is our WIC money? Why am I not driving a $55,000 SUV without working my hands to the bones?

If there was a United White College Fund, that would be racist. If there were a White Panther Party, standing at the voting poles, that would be racist. If I walked into a job interview and said you have to hire me because I'm white, that would be racist. So the real question is.... Why do they get away with it? This generation owes them nothing, so why all the special treatment. Why can't it be fair for fair, smart for smart and qualified for qualified?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightFire

Because many in the black community have to feel oppressed so they can blame their failures on white people. Take a look at the current administration, obama has more privilege than any other American and he never fails to blame whites and Republicans for his failures.
edit on 15-4-2016 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Excellent point!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join