It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just saw what could be a ufo and got pics...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

the fact that I got anything at all recorded in those brief moments lets me know it is possible, albeit rare indeed.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TiedDestructor

had i been able to follow it across the complete arch of the sky, it was my second thought, after I thought it might be a satellite. but when it disappeared directly overhead in an area that was darker than the previous positions, which I would think that the darker ambient light the easier it would have been to see, I could be wrong!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
hey everyone, im new here i was refered to this site by a friend. for some reason it wont let me submit a new thread so im just going to reply on this thread but it looks like my sighting is actually similar to this post anyway. not sure why it wont let me make a thread it just takes me to a blank page.

anyways sunday night at midnight it just turned monday and a little after 12 i was upstairs and my mom called me downstairs and said the dog wasnt responding to her she thought our dog had a stroke it was laying there with her tounge out of her mouth and eyes open but not responding. i came down and the dog was up already but pacing back and forth breathing real heavy and acting strange. i took her outside to see if she needed to use the bathroom.

in the backyard within a minute or 2 i saw the sky flash and a giant rectangle appeared and shot forward like a perfect laser beam and dissapeared within 4 seconds at most. it was extremely fast. it was a neon blue color. we usually have airplans fly over here and this was at least as long as about 3 planes stacked together and the width was pretty big as well. compared to the speed of regular airplanes this thing moved 10 times faster. i thought i was going to hear a loud boom from how fast it took off but it was completely silent. ive been looking everywhere online trying to find someone who seen this also and cant find anyone. i contacted mufon and a few other sites.

compared to the pics the op posted, the thing i saw was similar but alot longer and wider.

basically though this thing was a bluish white neon solid glowing object i could see clouds around it i could see clouds under the object it was either going through clouds or above clouds. and it sort of looked like a reverse dragonfly for some reason like the back had tiny nubby wings almost. that was the only part that wasnt a perfect rectangle. it appeared and flew forward a second and dissapeared. it was FAST. it looked like one of those blocks in atari games that shot as bullets except alot faster.

im not huge into ufo's but recently the past few months i been looking at the stars and chemtrails and the sky alot, this thing flashed when it appeared. i dont know much about this stuff but so far i havent read anyone else say they saw a rectangle ufo. i cant even find any footage of anything like i saw.

this thing had alot of similarities to a meteor, but the width was alot wider then meteor videos ive seen. and the rectangle was perfect and no smoke trails. the speed it was going and everything i just dont think it was a meteor by the details but it looked closer to a meteor then it did to disc ufo's

edit by the way i am in cleveland and the actual sighting happened about 1220
edit on 13-5-2014 by melodicmizery because: time and location

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I went to the site you provided and while it is visible from my area around this time, it did not list approx 8:30 pm set time as one of the times it was visible nor did it list today.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: melodicmizery

the reason you can't start a new thread is because you don't have twenty posts yet, usually if you start an introduction thread you'll get your twenty posts.

Like your story by the way, sounds like an interesting sighting hope to see you here more often.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

not sure why you suggested that, please explain

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Search the Aliens and UFO section of this website you will find lots of very similar sightings like you had. As for not being able to make a thread, im sure other posters will fill you in but it's because you are brand new here. Need a certain amount of posts.

I know what you mean about the laser like motion as it zipped away. A long time ago in the mid 2000's I watched a star go across the sky from horizon to horizon. The only problem as that it disappeared about a quarter the way across the sky and in an instant reappeared pretty much over head and streaked forward so fast it looked like a flourecent neon blue tube or beam. Then it went back to what it was doing before quickly moving towards the horizon. A few degrees before it was over the horizon it started to make a weird slolomn like movement and at the apex of each s. curve it sorta gave off a faint shower of sparks.

Your laser comment and then seeing the red beam shaped light in that one photo the op posted sorta tied together with what I saw. Mine was like yours though a neon blue or almost the color of a bright star.

I think what the OP saw and took pictures of could be some sort of govt. aircraft. We have things that move counter intuitive to what we expect when we think airplanes. Moving too fast, too high. Giving off strange lights. But I think they belong to various manufacturers.

Excellent job on actually getting the photos. Believe me I know when these things happen its nearly impossible to get a camera out and get a photo of anything,

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Search the Aliens and UFO section of this website you will find lots of very similar sightings like you had. As for not being able to make a thread, im sure other posters will fill you in but it's because you are brand new here. Need a certain amount of posts.

I know what you mean about the laser like motion as it zipped away. A long time ago in the mid 2000's I watched a star go across the sky from horizon to horizon. The only problem as that it disappeared about a quarter the way across the sky and in an instant reappeared pretty much over head and streaked forward so fast it looked like a flourecent neon blue tube or beam. Then it went back to what it was doing before quickly moving towards the horizon. A few degrees before it was over the horizon it started to make a weird slolomn like movement and at the apex of each s. curve it sorta gave off a faint shower of sparks.

Your laser comment and then seeing the red beam shaped light in that one photo the op posted sorta tied together with what I saw. Mine was like yours though a neon blue or almost the color of a bright star.

I think what the OP saw and took pictures of could be some sort of govt. aircraft. We have things that move counter intuitive to what we expect when we think airplanes. Moving too fast, too high. Giving off strange lights. But I think they belong to various manufacturers.

Excellent job on actually getting the photos. Believe me I know when these things happen its nearly impossible to get a camera out and get a photo of anything,

At this point anything is possible, but the lack of flashing lights and no sound, unless our government is now flying un marked aircraft that make no noise which to me means nefarious agendas, I don't think so... ( end sarcasm)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks
a reply to: melodicmizery

the reason you can't start a new thread is because you don't have twenty posts yet, usually if you start an introduction thread you'll get your twenty posts.

Like your story by the way, sounds like an interesting sighting hope to see you here more often.

thanks, i was kinda figuring it had something to do with being new but was unsure since it didnt say. ill definately keep a update with any info i hear. usually i take my camcorder outside with me but after numerous times of it not capturing anything at night i started leaving it inside. i keep saying over and over in my head man i wish i had it but i think by the time i turned it on it takes so long to check the sd card i would of still missed it. munof or whatever they are called talked to me today for a while the guy was really nice said he'd update me if anything similar comes in.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

On the image displayed in your OP, it looks like the camera's overall stability caused some blurring. You can see a double image of every tree branch lacking foliage.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
well yes exactly they ae flying aircraft that make no noise and don't have flashing lights. (solid ones but not flashing) I don't think their agenda is that nefarious although one could say its classified.

But yeah it could (is likely) be one of ours.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
What you have described OP, is a satellite.

The lower orbit ones, are particularly "Lit Up" by the Sun.
To your perspective on the Earth, it is near dark, but to the satellites perspective, 100 mile high or whatever, it is still in the Suns rays. So what you see is a human made object reflecting the Suns rays, in what appears to you as night time.

The dead giveaway, of course, is when the "UFO Object" fades away as it is moving, then disappears completely, ALL satellites do this, because they are entering the Earth's Shadow (curve of Earth) and beyond the Suns Rays.

Being a skywatcher, I have seen 1000s + satellites, some are big, some are small, some tumble (look like they blink but they tumble) they go north/south, east/west, EVERY direction you can think of.

When you see a bright light that stops, or travels completely across the sky, without fading, then you might have seen something?
Keep looking up, satellites will be second nature to you now.
edit on 14-5-2014 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I went to the site you provided and while it is visible from my area around this time, it did not list approx 8:30 pm set time as one of the times it was visible nor did it list today.

You are correct!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Interesting! I cant really make out much from the pictures, was it an orb like one to the naked eye? Like a white blob/orb,basically just solid white? i always seem to see them ones and now recently my partner has started to have sightings of them too. Theyre very common whatever they are.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

My eyesight is limited, to me it looked white, however, my girlfriend who has better eyesight told me she perceived it as a red orb that at one point while I had the camera to my face seemed to stretch or or elongate it's shape, I never perceived that personally but the first pic sorta shows that shape.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

I've. Seen quit a few satellites myself and they have always been at very high altitudes, this object was flying much closer to the altitude of a normal passenger jet, as I stated earlier in the thread there was a jet about 15 degrees to the left of the object, traveling at a much lower rate of speed. Satellite was my first thought though.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I had an encounter, and what i saw were light orbs, most of the time it looked like white light, but during it's movments it looked like orange yellow and red light. In my experience they were very close from us, and i clearly saw orbs (esferic object), but when they move, and it's so fast, they left this kind of tail, like a light tail,sometimes we could only see this "Light tail" And that was how we knew it had moved. At first this light "lines" looked like another object, but then we realized it was the same,but when it moved we could not see the esferic object, only the "light tail", because the object was moving so fast. and changing directions at same speed.
edit on 5440331x0000005807am531 by Bitxushanty because: Bad English writing

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Doodle19815

tried that and it doesn't seem to be uploading however i may not have waited long enough or the file might be too big

I can't see the images where I am since I can't access tinypic, but just to maybe help with this. Are you clicking upload twice? After you select the file, you have to click the upload arrow again.. sometimes I forget and just stare waiting for it to upload.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
What about uploading videos, I have a video of something like that.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

That would have to be done on youtube.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join