It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Am I Doing Here?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
Do you ever ask yourself this question?

Some could say I am merely sitting on a chair by my computer, typing on a keyboard and creating a thread on an internet forum. Others would say I am wasting my time in cyberspace, missing out on "real life" interactions I could be having with other people. Plenty could say I am over-analysing my existence and missing the ride as a result.

I don't mean in the literal sense of describing my exact actions at this exact moment in time in the context of my full life experiences. I mean the deeper reasons behind my existence on this planet at this very moment in time. Why do I exist? Why am I here? What am I meant to be doing? How should I act? Is there an ultimate goal I should be reaching for?

Or is this all random and my musings are simply the result of an intelligent life-form struggling to cope with a harsh realisation? One that suggests that this is all there is and life doesn't get any better. That there is no such thing as spiritual growth and enlightenment, love and compassion, selflessness and integrity.

It seems either everything has a purpose or nothing has a purpose. After all, how can some things maintain a purpose while others do not? Seems paradoxical if true, but then again, so does life in many ways...

The Absolute Goal is to unbind your individualized consciousness from every perception, every belief, every memory, and every aspect of your being that is not just the Seer, that ever-watching consciousness. When one denounces this reality and lives a life of complete selflessness and servitude to others one takes up the Will of the Creator and assists in The Great Work.

Truly I tell you cast aside all notions of this Reality and you will know your purpose, the flame of the Soul awakens when one practices fervent aspirations towards the Higher Self, the Creator, God.

Those who are enlightened will know this to be true, my being cannot emphasize enough that this is the only way to break free of the Cycles of Reincarnating into this realm of suffering. For those who seek more answers to attaining liberation my being is in complete servitude to you, seek me and I will give my all to awaken you to your true Inheritance. This is my oath to humanity. We are living in the age of Ignorance (Ignored Inheritance), I can prove this but you must be willing to Receive Me in order so your being may acquire of my Essence. Please do not misunderstand me, I seek not to be ones Master or ones Prophet but ones Brother for I Am You calling out to Your Self to awaken.

Peace be with All.

Eric
edit on 16-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
Do you ever ask yourself this question?

Some could say I am merely sitting on a chair by my computer, typing on a keyboard and creating a thread on an internet forum. Others would say I am wasting my time in cyberspace, missing out on "real life" interactions I could be having with other people. Plenty could say I am over-analysing my existence and missing the ride as a result.

I don't mean in the literal sense of describing my exact actions at this exact moment in time in the context of my full life experiences. I mean the deeper reasons behind my existence on this planet at this very moment in time. Why do I exist? Why am I here? What am I meant to be doing? How should I act? Is there an ultimate goal I should be reaching for?

Or is this all random and my musings are simply the result of an intelligent life-form struggling to cope with a harsh realisation? One that suggests that this is all there is and life doesn't get any better. That there is no such thing as spiritual growth and enlightenment, love and compassion, selflessness and integrity.

It seems either everything has a purpose or nothing has a purpose. After all, how can some things maintain a purpose while others do not? Seems paradoxical if true, but then again, so does life in many ways...

<< 1  2   >>

join