It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook 'Truther' Tells Victim's Mother Her Daughter Never Existed.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Very Cool!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Hm. Why would they put this thread into the LOL forum? Is there something wrong with the source used by the OP?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: zazen

More likely because the thread being hijacked & diverted by reprobates who don't think SH incident happened!!!

Peace Zazen!!!

People...
Wanna debate how? Go for it...
Wanna debate why? Go for it...
Wanna debate who? Go for it...

Wanna debate if? Find another website for jerk jobs that adhere to that fantasy!!!

Peace everybody!!!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Really? I just looked back through the thread and I'm not seeing that at all. Where are all these posts claiming the event never happened? It's certainly not being "hijacked and diverted". Are you just making stuff up?
edit on 13-5-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Ah no, in the OP it clearly states that this is not a reflection of the OP nor the membership discussion found therein.

It's house keeping.

Carry on.

~Tenth

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

People have clearly been asking for proof that children died, that the evidence isn't enough!!!

That's derailment & hijacking since the original topic has nothing to do with that, it's supposed to be about vandalism & an indecent phone call...
Not people asking for more proof that SH was fishy!!!

So I haven't made up a single thing pal!!!

Peace Zazen!!!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

People have clearly been asking for proof that children died, that the evidence isn't enough!!!

Where?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
And just in case you are uninformed, Bin Laden said many times that he had nothing to do with 911.

Well that has to make it true then so no point in my trying to continue any more on this thread.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I didn't ask for photos of a kid shot up did I? I just linked a weird video of people going around in circles over and over again at Sandy Hook. I never said it was a hoax did I? It is just a really weird seeing videos of people walking in circles through buildings isn't it?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem

I didn't ask for photos of a kid shot up did I? I just linked a weird video of people going around in circles over and over again at Sandy Hook. I never said it was a hoax did I? It is just a really weird seeing videos of people walking in circles through buildings isn't it?

Yes. Yes it is, although some would tell you it's a completely common occurrence.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem

Nope nothing odd about that at all.
When you get a lot of people in a dramatic situation without clear direction on what they are supposed to do or where they are supposed to go those movements occur.

Last week at my work their was an outage and I was on a conf call for it. Prior to the section I am responsible for I was just listening to the general chaos of everything on the call and walking around the hallways.

Does that warrant the silly Walking Dead score? Does that mean my movements were nefarious?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
a reply to: Euphem
Dude don't' get me going your a young pup here... I have told people on ATS ..come here and see the graves... no I am not going to show ...do some research and you can find them .
Maybe it's time for the Mod's to 404 this thread.
Their will never ever be photo's of the crime scene.
One of my friends kids had three head shots...you wanna see that!
I have seen enough death at a 35 year firefighter..I don't need to see a 6 year old shot up...especially a kid I knew!

How do you or they know that??? None of the parents were allowed to see the kids nor pictures of them...

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: HolgerTheDane2

Ya why not, we have been calling you people "Sheep" for the longest time.

And while we are changing names why not substitute "sheep" with "source critical"?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
None of the parents were allowed to see the kids nor pictures of them...

That's insanely not true. There were even open casket funerals for some of the children.

Huffington Post - Funeral of Jack Pinto - Open Casket

NY Daily News - Funeral of Jesse Lewis - Open Casket

Jewish Daily - Funeral of Noah Pozner - Open Casket
The bottom half of Noahs face was blown off and it was still an open casket funeral. There was a scarf placed across the hole where the bottom of his face should have been.

Newtown Funeral Director Speaks About Having So Many Children Come Through His Funeral Home

Washington Post ... Funerals begin ... Discusses Open Casket Funeral

edit on 5/14/2014 by FlyersFan because: spacing

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join