It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook 'Truther' Tells Victim's Mother Her Daughter Never Existed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Everyone paces around when they are on the phone. This is different. After you have a mass shooting at a school the whole town doesn't normally show up and play follow the leader for an hour throughout the firehouse. That is not normal I am sorry to say.

Again, I am not saying SH didn't happen or that there weren't people killed. What I am saying is that 100's of people playing follow the leader right after a mass shooting is WEIRD!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem

Everyone paces around when they are on the phone. This is different. After you have a mass shooting at a school the whole town doesn't normally show up and play follow the leader for an hour throughout the firehouse. That is not normal I am sorry to say.

Again, I am not saying SH didn't happen or that there weren't people killed. What I am saying is that 100's of people playing follow the leader right after a mass shooting is WEIRD!

Yet in my experience that has happened, I have watched it happen and been a part of it happening.

If you want to argue some other aspect of SH great have at it I just don't see people milling about, walking around or through buildings in a confused state as being some smoking gun that this was abnormal.

edit on 14-5-2014 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

There are other videos that show people walking single file in line throughout the building repeatedly.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo
The funny thing about this whole debacle is that sandy hook is becoming holocaust grade taboo.
Don't question the OS or you are inhumane...
Many questions were left behind in the wake of this epic cluster$#@!.
Police catch and release 2 suspects on the scene with no real questioning...
Cops usually hold suspects until they can be investigated and vetted.
DNA other than the shooter on an envelope addressed to "the children of sandy hook".
Too many questions that I'm sure the kids are screaming at us for justice from beyond the grave.
The wound will always gush as long as these huge holes are left open.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: g146541

I came here because of Jaffo's thread that was closed. DId anyone notice the sources Jaffo used? All left-wing media outlets famous for supporting the administration. HuffPo? WashPo? You may as well be getting your info directly from Jay Carney.

These are written articles. Are they of factual events, or are they fiction? Open caskets, you say? Does anyone have pictures form the funerals? And the pictures of the victims are always the same two or three.

Look, whether it happened or didn't happen, there is a huge stinking rat that a LOT of people smell with this one. Enough to cast doubt on the whole thing. That Wolfgang dude raises so many valid points that it cannot be ignored.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

That's what I was gonna say. I wouldn't be surprised if they make it illegal to ask questions about Sandy Hook. I def think that there's something very strange about this event.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join