It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavyweight Boxing Champ Knocks Down Racist Internet Troll Who Threatened His Daughter’s Life

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
What a total idiot

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
yeah there is absolutely no excuse for threatening kids, or even anyone who had nothing to do with it. ie a wife ,family member, friend etc...its cowardly and a cop out. its basically saying "i got nothn' and I'll attack the helpless an innocent to make up for it.

a reply to: Fylgje

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Wow, this thread, this kid and that video! What a sad case he is, but a dangerous one!

Creating his own false reality where he's the champ, btw where did that championship belt come from, and harrassing boxers is a dangerous situation that may only get worse. He's clearly a coward, a deranged moronic coward, but it may not be long before he resorts to using weapons. He needs help, asap.

The saddest scene in that video is when he tapes himself, but especially when he was taping himself showering his sad little bedroom with champagne while wearing that "championship belt".

edit on 13-5-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinke
Charlie Zelenoff 'was' a boxer at the time, now claims to be trying to go into MMA.

A lot of places are reporting this as just an internet troll, and they're kind of correct ... except Zelenoff was deliberately annoying a number of boxers as far as I can tell to try and get attention. Mission accomplished?

Seems Zelenoff is also a boot short of a monopoly set. Needs a psychiatrist over a beating.

Maybe that was the psychologist he needed. Knock some sense into him.

He likely is just trying to leverage an interaction for some monetary gain.

I agree with the above poster: he is no coward. Smart, honorable, or worth the attention? Nope. But he is still no coward. I am bigger than the champ, and no way in the world I would have ever put on the gloves with him.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I only have one thing to say here.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hahaha.... what a moron

There is a reason hes the champ, and an Olympic medalist

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
A funny side story to this is that Wilder actually had two right gloves on - So those big left's he did Zelenoff with would have probably KO'd him cold if he had the correct gloves on.

Apparently he just happened to pick up the wrong pair and went with it anyway - Probably a good thing for the kid.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Charlie Zellenof sucker punched Floyd Mayweather sr watch...

edit on 13-5-2014 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Mmmmmmm he doesn't even throw a punch like a man,doesn't seem to have the stamina to keep his guard up

Saw that clip posted in the thread and his bouts are shockingly bad

He deserves a heavy hitter like Bruno connecting on his chin,but that would snap his neck like a twig as he isn't conditioned to take a punch from a pro

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
love these stories of people who pick the wrong place or wrong person.

a decade or so ago, two young punks were n a mall parking lot. the made their mark and made their move on this man. they brandished a knife at him and demanded his money. unfortunately for them, they just happened to attempt to mug the the current 9th ranked light heavy weight boxer in the world. witnesses said that the whole incident lasted three punches from the "victim" of the mugging!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
Charlie Zellenof sucker punched Floyd Mayweather sr watch...

heheh... hes a puss... and a moron!

I hope he does get into MMA, this guy needs a good beating... LOL

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

heheh... hes a puss... and a moron!

I hope he does get into MMA, this guy needs a good beating... LOL

haha I agree... this weirdo needs to be in a MMA cage so he can't squirm his way out... then afterwards lock him away in the funny house... dude is mentally ill to think he wins these fights... He's already expecting to fight Wilder again lol....

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Having watched the video, the following can be stated:

The person who got his butt served up, lacks the common sense that god gave a horse. Insulting a person who clearly bigger and more experienced is not a good thing. Perhaps this is a lesson that he will learn, or something tells me the next time may be far worse.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Guy's definately got a screw loose. The best thing the boxing world could do is ignore him. Sure he'll claim that all the world champs are afraid of him and refuse to fight blah blah blah but eventually he'll run out of steam and that's the end of that. I just hope he gets the help he obviously needs before he pisses off the wrong person and ends up in a fight with someone that doesn't have the self control to hold back.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
After seeing this video I looked the Zelenoff guy up and I think he's doing it all just a big joke to try and get famous. He has a site called underground boxing federation which looks like it was created basically to be funny not serious. If you watch his videos where he's talking I think he's just trying to be funny, but look and sound serious at the same time.

Looks like he trys to troll all the boxers and Deontay Wilder took the bait, or his people didn't tell him who this guy was. Everyone should ignore the guy and he will go away.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
He's playing with his life imo, one decent punch from those pro boxers could brake his neck as mentioned earlier.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Bully beatdown!!! Yeah!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I feel kinda bad for the guy, sure his behaviour is repugnant - threatening a disabled girl online.

Not sure what to think, he's either trying to be funny or is ill, real ill...and beating him is senseless and will do no good for him or the person who beats him, or the person the person who beats him was defending.

Personally, I think it highly irresponsible and almost childish that this olympic athlete took the bats to such an extent he agreed to fight someone who clearly is not built or trained for the occasion. I'd respect him more if he ignored the guy or brushed him off with a "whatever, little man"

It's petty...it's propbabl;y help the guy needs, not being punched about by a trained professional...

Am I the only one who finds it odd that a trained athlete like this guy can compete at such a level gave in to childish taunting and stupid trolling over the internet?

Meh...I still watched it, interesting fight if you could call it that.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

That was AWESOME!

I think we all just lived vicariously through this mans vengeance. Exacting vengeance on both a troll and a racist at the same time.....truly a video worth watching a few more times....

Good on him.

edit on 5 14 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

You would be surprised by how many idiots think they can beat a professional fighter in a street fight.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join