It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavyweight Boxing Champ Knocks Down Racist Internet Troll Who Threatened His Daughter’s Life

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Not one to condone violence. But this man shows huge restraint backing off from the troll who threatend his daughterlwhen he is down on the ground.

The racist internet troll, Charlie Zelenoff, was taught a lesson in respect after facing off with the champ who he foolishly believed he could beat in the ring.

Zelenoff met for a fight in a Los Angeles gym, where, after subjecting Wilder to years of abuse on social media and harassed him with phone calls, the 28-year-old got just about everything handed to him. Lucky for Zelenoff, Wilder backed off after the n-word-slinging troll cowered on the ground, with his hands up over his head, begging for mercy. Watch the video below… Wilder was a 2008 Olympic bronze medallist who called out the wannabe fighter after Zelenoff racially abused him and made comments threatening and insulting his daughter, who suffers from spina bifida.

countercurrentnews.com...

Soz peeps having trouble embedding link
www.youtube.com...

So ATS trolls... be careful.!

purp

edit on 13-5-2014 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

There we go great to see

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Bullies are cowards at the end of the day.

Now all we need to do is put our warmongering world leaders in the ring....

Pay per view..winner takes purse.....would change the whole face of politics and world banking.

Sorry, not 'all there' today due to my own personal 'bullying' situation....but the way the world is ....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

But Putin would just kill them all....he is ex KGB
Mind you Cameron V Putin...shortest fight ever but I would pay to watch Cam cry lol.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Why do people hold him back like that? The guy needed a better pummelling (not that that wasn't great though.)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Bullies are cowards at the end of the day.

Now I'm not defending the troll as I think he is scum for what he did, but you can hardly call him a coward.
He agreed to meet and fight his victim face to face stood toe to toe and got up and fought three times after being knocked down.
The guy he fought would have been several weight classes above him in boxing too.

A coward would never have showed up and definitely not fought.

I would personally like to have seen him get his face busted up really, really bad.
He is the scum of the earth, they should have let the victim tear the guy apart.

edit on 13-5-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Not to be the H&S nut or anything, but there's a ring right there. If they're trying to do this properly and it looks like they are, why not use it? Just saying, one head injury later and this would be a different story. Dunno, maybe I'm just soft.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Charlie Zelenoff 'was' a boxer at the time, now claims to be trying to go into MMA.

A lot of places are reporting this as just an internet troll, and they're kind of correct ... except Zelenoff was deliberately annoying a number of boxers as far as I can tell to try and get attention. Mission accomplished?

Seems Zelenoff is also a boot short of a monopoly set. Needs a psychiatrist over a beating.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
Why do people hold him back like that? The guy needed a better pummelling (not that that wasn't great though.)

Prob cos the troll would've charged him with assault or something.
That very last punch when the troll was on the ground, if that had of connecting... we would see a headless troll. The speed of the champ's punches were something else

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Internet trolling is a crime.

Its basically bullying but they dont even have to look them in the eye when they say they often racist and sexist hate.

Good. Punch more of them please.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
what ever, it is what it is. he still didnt knock him out though. TKO at the most

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

They signed a contract prior to fighting so he couldn't sue him...hahahaha

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This kid goes around and 'trolls' professional boxers. He will land one punch on a boxer, edit the video for YouTube and claim he won a fight against them. He also tried it with Mayweather Snr and one of Mayweather Snr's boxers beat the living hell out of him.

Then you move onto Deontay Wilder, future heavyweight champion of the world - 31 fights, 31 wins, 31 knockouts.

Surely Charlie, there has to be an easier way to get famous!? That uppercut Deontay throws whilst he's on the floor - If that lands, Charlie is not getting up anytime soon.

Fantastic to see from Deontay though - He could have killed him quite easily if he wanted to.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Wow that Zelenoff guy again!

He does not seem to learn! He has quite some history. And i think he has a serious mental problem. The world he lives in has nothing to do with the real world.

He thinks he is the biggest boxer and MMA fighter and constantly trolls real fighters. He is all big mouth, challenging pros, and when it comes to walk the walk he is done within seconds. Just to come out again and have a even bigger mouth.

Long time i have not heard from him. I see bad things coming for him. Trolling pro fighters while not being able to fight is dangerous.

See his story here:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Man I've seen a lot of these types before come in and out of the martial arts world. Really insecure types that talk a lot and have NOOOOO idea what really waiting out there in the real world. The only thing worse than agitating a world class boxer would be to piss off some escrimador/kali type of expert.

I'm glad the boxer beat him down. He even showed a hell of a lot of restraint. I think the boxer said somewhere "I'm doing this to save your life" as in lucky I'm the one scaring you straight and not some guy who has less restraint.

I don't think he should have gone all the way like a few here were hoping. He could have easily killed the guy with one or two blows to the head.

The troll is a total troll, and even looks somewhat recalcitrant ner the end still talking smack and all that. But to be honest. This experience is going to stay with him for a long time. haunt him and make him think about fighting very differently.

See although I'm not a troll I have tangled in friendly bouts at the park or local training spot with people much much better than me and been that guy on the ground trying my best to cover up after being expeditiously humbled. One time I was training with a guy who was nice enough to teach me some of his stuff. He used to train with folks from the olympic boxing team. I kept dropping my left hand. He kept telling me not to. I was tired and not really listening just trying to hold my own. He straight bitch slapped me across my face where my guard was down. At first I wanted to attack him with all I had. A second later I dismissed the idea because I knew the second I attack this guy he could literally kill me if had chosen and certainly would have busted me up pretty good. (later in a lesson where I though I knew better he put me in a reverse hammer lock on my shoulder, I acted immature squirmed and tore my own shoulder thinking I could muscle my way out. Took me18 months before I could even put a load on that same shoulder. )SO I just stood there and took the humbling, knowing there was nothing I could do against this man. Being in that position you realize just how scared you really are. When you walk away from the fight it takes months to get over how close you were to getting maimed, how it was mostly your own fault through ego, and of course dealing with the shock of having your illusions/fantasies destroyed.

SO long story short just because he walked away still acting like a smug troll doesn't mean the poison isn't in him eating away at him. This man is traumatized by this in ways he's just beginning to figure out. This episode will live in his head repeating itself like PTSD for a long time.

The champ boxer has delivered this guy the exact medicine he needs to get over his troll disease.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
That looked fun.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
what ever, it is what it is. he still didnt knock him out though. TKO at the most

Your man only got so little because other stopped the fighting. Had it gone on I suspect a trip to the hospital was coming up. Not much of a show from a wanna be MMA guy. Maybe he has been training with George Zimmerman.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Nice catch!

F&S&

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I agree, that boxer could have easily ended the whole fight and put the guy in the hospital in less than five second if he wanted to. He was toying with the guy. THe other guy says the boxer got a TKO at best. I say he could have given the guy a TPDAHAFCA (Techincally pronounced dead at hospital arrival from cerebral adema,... I just made that up.) ruling in a heartbeat.

I guess the real lesson in this whole incident is watch what you say cause sometimes your ass has to cash the checks your mouth wrote.
a reply to: roadgravel

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I like the one of the old guy on the bus who beats the thug. That one was better. But either way, why would anyone fight a pro fighter if they aren't pro themselves? Did this guy really think that he would get a lucky punch? I do, however, know a few people who aren't pro that would probably knock this dude out flat. Threatening someone's daughter is disgusting.
edit on 13-5-2014 by Fylgje because: forgot somethin

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join