It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman who MADE UP entire bestselling holocaust memoir is forced to pay back $22.5 million

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: manna2

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: g146541

I find that debating with people who are ignorant enough to deny the Holocaust is a bad idea. I tend to get very, very angry.

i hear ya. I think we can discuss the holodomor here. Do you deny the holodomor? Conservative estimates say 20m died from mass starvation. I have read it is up to 80m. It is hard to believe there are people still to this day that deny the mass murder of people in these planned atrocities and subsequent cover ups.

As I'm not a Russian nationalist I don't deny the Holodomor, but I'm not sure where you got those death toll estimates from. I thought that the number of dead had an upper limit of about 7 million.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
a reply to: AngryCymraeg
It was the first site I found with a picture of the memorial stone, not wanting to invest much time in arguing with someone who will not see truth.
I was just looking for a picture to display for those who will see truth.
So....what say you about the jews/semites/israeli terrorists (whichever handle works best at the moment) revising their own holocaust?
I bet you won't answer!

The problem is that other historians study the Holocaust and the number of estimated dead has stayed remarkably constant over the years.

Apparently they have NOT if even the eternal victims had to lower the number on their badge of pride.
But thank you for answering, even if it was a nonsensical statement!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

It was the first site I found with a picture of the memorial stone, not wanting to invest much time in arguing with someone who will not see truth.
So....what say you about the jews/semites/israeli terrorists (whichever handle works best at the moment) revising their own holocaust?
I bet you won't answer!

The problem is that other historians study the Holocaust and the number of estimated dead has stayed remarkably constant over the years.

Apparently they have NOT if even the eternal victims had to lower the number on their badge of pride.

Erm you got the lower total from a website that spouts utter gibberish about satanic Zionist synagogues.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I bet you won't answer!

Erm you got the lower total from a website that spouts utter gibberish about satanic Zionist synagogues.

Does the "gibberish" really matter??
All I have pointed out off of the page is the marker stone and how even the main stream historians had to knock QUITE A CHUNK off of the original "estimate".

Does this make the site historians anti-Semitic, or revisionists, or deniers. or racists, or Nazi's for telling the truth?
If a lie this big was perpetrated, imagine the other lies that have been perpetrated built on this one lie.
OK, so ignore the site and explain just this picture.
Even after such a huge chunk was pulled out of the number, why is the 6 million figure still used?
No agenda there ehh?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I bet you won't answer!

Does the "gibberish" really matter??
All I have pointed out off of the page is the marker stone and how even the main stream historians had to knock QUITE A CHUNK off of the original "estimate".

Does this make the site historians anti-Semitic, or revisionists, or deniers. or racists, or Nazi's for telling the truth?
If a lie this big was perpetrated, imagine the other lies that have been perpetrated built on this one lie.
OK, so ignore the site and explain just this picture.
Even after such a huge chunk was pulled out of the number, why is the 6 million figure still used?
No agenda there ehh?

Oh dearie me... that's the plaque from Auschwitz. Yes, they thought that more died in Auschwitz initially, because they didn't know as much about the camps that had been destroyed, like Treblinka and Sobibor. The post-war research fits the figures.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996

Whew! This is a very heated thread isn't it?

I agree with you and ken10. Some things seem to have been blown out of proportion just so Israel can play the victim card.

And yes there have been many other 'Holocausts' pre and post WW2.

'Blown out of proportion'??? The deliberate murder of around six million men, women and children for the 'crime' of being Jewish? Seriously???

You do know the six million dead was being told even before the war even started right? According to the Red Cross around 300K died in the camps. Every time a "holocaust denier" is sued they drop the total number of dead at the camps. Previous to 1992, anyone who publicly doubted the 4.1 million "gassing" deaths at Auschwitz was labeled an anti-Semite. Quietly, because of revisionist findings, the official figure was lowered to 1.1 million. No mention of that missing 3 million. This is why investigations into the holocaust is frowned upon because they don't want the truth to get out. Read the holocaust industry by Norman Finkelstein he explains quite easily why Israel keeps playing the victim card. Because there is big money in it.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Hilux1996

Whew! This is a very heated thread isn't it?

I agree with you and ken10. Some things seem to have been blown out of proportion just so Israel can play the victim card.

And yes there have been many other 'Holocausts' pre and post WW2.

'Blown out of proportion'??? The deliberate murder of around six million men, women and children for the 'crime' of being Jewish? Seriously???

You do know the six million dead was being told even before the war even started right? According to the Red Cross around 300K died in the camps. Every time a "holocaust denier" is sued they drop the total number of dead at the camps. Previous to 1992, anyone who publicly doubted the 4.1 million "gassing" deaths at Auschwitz was labeled an anti-Semite. Quietly, because of revisionist findings, the official figure was lowered to 1.1 million. No mention of that missing 3 million. This is why investigations into the holocaust is frowned upon because they don't want the truth to get out. Read the holocaust industry by Norman Finkelstein he explains quite easily why Israel keeps playing the victim card. Because there is big money in it.

Are you quoting the kind of story that appears on websites with fascinating names like zioncrimefacory etc? Pardon me for suspecting that such sites have an agenda as well.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Lies are like cockroaches.
If you can see one, you know there are a million others out of sight.
I just point out the 3.5 million "little" lies, logic suggests there are many more holocaust lies to be discovered.
Some will concede to truth, others are too invested to admit truth.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I just point out the 3.5 million "little" lies, logic suggests there are many more holocaust lies to be discovered.

And then there is the far bigger lie that the Holocaust never happened.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Did I ever deny that a holocaust happened??
I think not, my position has always been that a holocaust did happen.
The only real question I do have other than all of the lies is...
Just how did the jews become the MAJOR victim in this holocaust when they were only a small portion of the murdered??
Considering many jews died when the German supply lines were destroyed, they were not even murdered.
Starving to death in a camp where the guards fled weeks before is not murder.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Did I ever deny that a holocaust happened??
I think not, my position has always been that a holocaust did happen.
The only real question I do have other than all of the lies is...
Just how did the jews become the MAJOR victim in this holocaust when they were only a small portion of the murdered??
Considering many jews died when the German supply lines were destroyed, they were not even murdered.
Starving to death in a camp where the guards fled weeks before is not murder.

(Facepalm) Actually the guards were still there when many of the camps were liberated. The scum who were guarding Bergen-Belsen had plenty of food for themselves, just not a lot for the thousands of Jews and other prisoners who had been shovelled into the camp by a state that regarded them as subhuman. As for the supply lines being destroyed, congratulations! I'm very close to being able to get a line on my Holocaust Excuse bingo card! If you come up with a few more standard lines that the Holocaust deniers tend to use I'll be able to complete my collection!

Good. Grief. And you really think that you're NOT a Holocaust denier? Seriously?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Can someone just post the German records (Germans kept meticulous records I hear) that show the 6 million figure so this can be put to bed?

If there are 6 million Jews proven dead, then there should be 6 million names. Right?

There are records right? This figure wasn't established purely from "he said,she said" was it?
edit on 15-6-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
All of the other lies aside, you still cannot explain how 3.5 million were there and then just disappeared!
Lies lies and more lies.
Plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA
What I find interesting is this. If we were talking about someone who was busted for falsely profiting from 911 and claiming victim status for profit we would all, to the last person, declare them to be the worst of all that is human. What gives here?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Can someone just post the German records (Germans kept meticulous records I hear) that show the 6 million figure so this can be put to bed?

If there are 6 million Jews proven dead, then there should be 6 million names. Right?

There are records right? This figure wasn't established purely from "he said,she said" was it?

Sadly there is no big list of names for the victims of the Holocaust. Life would be a lot easier if there had been, but even the Nazis realised that they were murdering people and that it might be best that there not been much in the way of a paper trail. As a result we have a lot of euphemisms for murder being used. "Resettlement to the East", "Protective custody" and so on. The Yad Vashem museum has so far been able to find documentation for more then three million people so far, but there are a lot of holes. The Einsatzgruppen murdered up to two million people in the East, including 1.3 million Jews. It's hard to get an exact number - people were rounded up and herded off to be shot.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

All of the other lies aside, you still cannot explain how 3.5 million were there and then just disappeared!
Lies lies and more lies.
Plain and simple.

And now you're calling me a liar, when I'm just trying to insert some sanity into this thread. The Holocaust happened. Around six million people died. Period.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: manna2
a reply to: MALBOSIA
What I find interesting is this. If we were talking about someone who was busted for falsely profiting from 911 and claiming victim status for profit we would all, to the last person, declare them to be the worst of all that is human. What gives here?

You are an anti semite!!!
LOL, I kid.
The jews have officially claimed the victim badge and are beyond reproach, so much that it is illegal to discuss the lies of the holocaust.
I always believed that freedom of speech was the most important of all rights.
In the real world though, it does not apply here.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Sadly there is no big list of names for the victims of the Holocaust. Life would be a lot easier if there had been, but even the Nazis realised that they were murdering people and that it might be best that there not been much in the way of a paper trail. As a result we have a lot of euphemisms for murder being used. "Resettlement to the East", "Protective custody" and so on. The Yad Vashem museum has so far been able to find documentation for more then three million people so far, but there are a lot of holes. The Einsatzgruppen murdered up to two million people in the East, including 1.3 million Jews. It's hard to get an exact number - people were rounded up and herded off to be shot.

OMG!! Stop it!!

Are there records, or not!!?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I am not calling you a liar, I will heavily suggest your reading comprehension is lackluster though.
The picture shows the 2 stones, on before with the full on lie, and the other with the new lie.
More German soldiers were "holocausted" by ally forces after the war than total jew casualties during.
So why are the jews the only victims?
Lies lies and more lies, I do not call you a liar, just lied to.
It is up to you to see the truth.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I am not calling you a liar, I will heavily suggest your reading comprehension is lackluster though.
The picture shows the 2 stones, on before with the full on lie, and the other with the new lie.
More German soldiers were "holocausted" by ally forces after the war than total jew casualties during.
So why are the jews the only victims?
Lies lies and more lies, I do not call you a liar, just lied to.
It is up to you to see the truth.

I never said that they were the only victim. No-one has ever claimed that. My reading comprehension is just fine. And as for your fascinating comment that "More German soldiers were "holocausted" by ally forces after the war than total jew casualties during." I note that you don't have a shred of proof for it. I also notice the interesting choice of words. And I have come to a few conclusions.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join