It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no new aliens from outer space visiting this planet Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It may be true that in the past aliens have landed on Earth, but for some reason never gotten off this planet, and mingled with Earthlings , but the true breed of aliens had died off for being inferior to Earths natural human habitats.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

And you know this because?

Any links?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

being inferior to Earths natural human habitats.

Nice joke, although you are serious..

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: _damon

As you know or least I think you know, if we think about all the man made stuff around the earth, why aren't there any traces to whom and how it was built. The human race out smarted them in the long run and destroyed all the evidence of their existence. From Peru to Egypt and to China.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: _damon

As you know or least I think you know, if we think about all the man made stuff around the earth, why aren't there any traces to whom and how it was built. The human race out smarted them in the long run and destroyed all the evidence of their existence. From Peru to Egypt and to China.

They prolly abandoned ship after they discovered how irresponsible and war like we were after giving us some advancements. Seems more plausible that as our understanding of science and technology grew They throttled back their influence and went more and more covert with their influence and presence. Now there are only a few power brokers that are in the know.
edit on 11-5-2014 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
People are starring this? lol
OP this is just your opinion right or have you any proof?.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

There are no longer aliens from outer space visiting this planet Earth seems more appropriate to me.

Whatever was here from the fifties to the late eighties seems to have vanished back to where they came from. Be it people's imaginations or the vastness of space or other dimensions.

All that's left to see now are hoaxes, balloons, birds and camera artifacts.

JMO.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

People are starring this?

That surprises you?

OP....Pray tell, what is the "true breed" of aliens?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hmmmmm , interesting theory, as violent a race as us humans are it wouldn't surprise me if we killed visitors from another world that got stranded here.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I believe the answer is more Occam's clear. They are here. They've just perfected camouflage and have found all the places to hide (i.e., oceans, caves beneath the earth, cloaking devices.)

In fact, since the 50's I would think a retrospective on how we have changed as far as humans and how our health care system has changed might be in order. (This is me speaking from the cuff here), what if all the medical advances we have been pursuing and emphasizing have been to support the integration of the alien DNA and races that came? What if we are walking around with that exo-genetic code and the objective was met?

We ARE the aliens (perhaps) now in the purest sense of the word. Of course, if you follow the "literature" we are version 4.0 or 6.0 or 17.0 depending on what you believe were the first visits and interventions in our life path here.

I wouldn't worry about it, especially if there's not a thing we can do.
edit on 11-5-2014 by Zedski because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Maybe we should start an intergalactic advertising campaign to get new alien tourist dollars to flow to our planet. We can make resorts for the aliens, complete with climate modification to attract tourists. Of course we would have to make a new pyramid so they could park their mothership. We could call it Vegas 2

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I can take you to a place in the South Western United States and you will change your mind.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

For me it seems that true aliens visited us and now they are not here. But they visited us in the recent past. This is because from the 40s through the 90s there was a surge of unbelievable UFO reports. People like J. Allen Hynek were true debunkers and the events changed them into true believers.

Yet the aliens, if they are still here would have me think that they are gone. That is how they operate.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: KU785

And you know this because?

Any links?

No links to reality. You can learn much more from experiences than webpages you know...

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It may be true that in the past chickens have layed eggs, but for some reason today they have forgotten how, and layed coconuts instead , but real eggs of chicken are not wanted anymore anyway because they are inferior to coconuts natural coconut milk.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
but the true breed of aliens had died off for being inferior to Earths natural human habitats.

Such a speculative post. Got anything to back this up?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I am curious as to how you know this information? are you yourself an old Alien?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Of COURSE there are no new aliens around....the old ones are STILL HERE.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

You don't think a species that can travel between worlds, and most lightly(pun intended) between the stars would be able to deal with a few million pre industrial humans?

It would be a cake walk from the Alien's perspective, all they would need to do is land and start handing out infected blankets and trinkets.

We would be dead in a few months or years without the aliens even firing a shot!

edit on 11-5-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You don't think a species that can travel between worlds, and most lightly(pun intended) between the stars would be able to deal with a few million pre industrial humans?

It would be a cake walk from the Alien's perspective, all they would need to do is land and start handing out infected blankets and trinkets.

We would be dead in a few months or years without the aliens even firing a shot!

truth is, during time years and years ago, some form of life had the ability to fly around this earth, that much I believe is true. A look at the pyramids and lines going from one continent to other lining them up is just amazing.

new topics

top topics

join