It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Stars?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Recently, I noticed my stars are missing when I post (top left portion of my post)

Did I piss off the star gods?

Am I not star worthy?

What do I do to get them back?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You can't see the ones that have not been starred....only other posters can. Once someone gives you a star it will show up, but the outlines don't show up on your own posts anymore.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Side note - Don't worry about the stars. Or the lightening number. Or the trophy number. The system is broken. It's been down for a long time. I dont' think it's going to be accurate for a long time ....

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thanks! I guess I've got some work to do...gotta earn those stars!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Side note - Don't worry about the stars. Or the lightening number. Or the trophy number. The system is broken. It's been down for a long time. I dont' think it's going to be accurate for a long time ....

Said the one with 5,827,004 stars.....LOL!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

But, I really need to be validated!

Moment of sadness....

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Starry, starry night~~

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The system is not completely broken...

Mine are accurate

I didn't get millions of stars given to me during the site update such as yourself.

Really though, who cares?
( I'm not implying that you care
)

It's not like we can cash them in or anything lol.
edit on 5/9/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
...and I lost another star in this post...

the horror...

the horror...

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jrflipjr

I just starred your post on another thread and your star count went up, and the star I gave you is visible (for me at least). At first I hated the new site format but now I have grown to like it. It would be great if they could iron out all the bugs though...regrettably it is easier said than done and from what I can tell the site staff have been working diligently to correct these various issues.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

Hey thanks!

I thought I felt a change in the force!

I was really hoping to get a bazillion stars so I can rule the universe. That's how it works, right?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The system is broken. It's been down for a long time. I dont' think it's going to be accurate for a long time ....

What a shame! I was hoping you'd clock out at 6 million stars by the end of the year

...oh, you mean you didn't earn all those?

edit on 9-5-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by you lost another star?

Is your star count going down?

I've never seen that one before, but I have heard of people's flags disappearing and or when given a flag their flag count doesn't go up...you're not the only ATS stat count victim lmao!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Yeah, it seems that every time I post, I lose a fraction of a star or something. This morning I was at 44 and now I'm at 40ish (errr, 39 now) b/c I've been posting.

weird...

I secretly think it's an ATS "tax"...or another conspiracy by the lizard people to take my stars away.
edit on 5-9-2014 by jrflipjr because: ATS Tax

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrflipjr

Yeah, it seems that every time I post, I lose a fraction of a star or something. This morning I was at 44 and now I'm at 40ish (errr, 39 now) b/c I've been posting.

weird...

I secretly think it's an ATS "tax"...or another conspiracy by the lizard people to take my stars away.

you are talking about the lightning symbol..? That's your Karma, a mix of things produce that value.

It will most likely continue to go down as you post more, whether you get a lot of stars or not - though in theory you could end up getting so many stars per post that it continues to rise, but that probably won't happen.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: facelift

Yeah, that's what I meant...stars...lightning bolts...whatever....

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Why do you are about stars? To a lot of us...we couldnt care less. So youre here because of the stars you may get? Huh?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

No...just an observation...and a little humor...nothing to get serious about. I couldn't care less if I have stars or rainbows or luck charms.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrflipjr
a reply to: mysterioustranger

No...just an observation...and a little humor...nothing to get serious about. I couldn't care less if I have stars or rainbows or luck charms.

LMAO MyseriousStranger is mad that you have more lighting rod points than he does...

Haters gonna hate

Cheers!

ETA:

Awesome avatar man.
edit on 5/9/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

He's after me lucky charms!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join