It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Skeptics Travel to Newtown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
My big question is whose DNA was the mystery DNA they found in the house (I believe it was on the note l anza left). There was DNA found in the house that matched a convicted felon in NY. It shouldve only had Adams DNA.

How and why was it there and who is the person. They just said it was a convict that was in the system already.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

the article you link to is over a year old....photos of the crime scene DO exist...me, and constantine, and countless others have them...it's clear how entry was gained.

your article also provides no information to support the assertion that they spent 300k on a new security system.

facts and information, please.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Would it be entirely unreasonable to suspect one or two of these skeptics could be controlled opposition?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

that's ALWAYS a possibility....the feds love to infiltrate ANY movement. sometimes it's to destabilize it, sometimes it's to make it look bad, to kill public opinion, and sometimes, it's just to keep tabs on what it's doing.....especially if the movement is trying to expose some kind of corrupt activity, or government illegality....then they REALLY wanna know what they're up to, so they can stay one step ahead...

from what i understand, the feds infiltrated OWS, and the 9/11 truth movement, and even the protest at the bundy ranch...so, no, it's not unreasonable at all, to suspect that one or more of the skeptics is controlled opposition...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join