It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US poised to join hunt for shadowy Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"I enjoy killing anyone that God commands me to kill — the way I enjoy killing chickens and rams."

I'd just like to say a few things on this story. First off, all the anti-Americans on here who say all we do is invade countries and take their oil, get bent. Second, i despise the muslim religion and all those who follow it because of stories like this. Scum like this deserve to be fired from a catapult with a bucket full of pig guts into a brick wall.
edit on 6-5-2014 by V22tech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: V22tech
do you support John McCains support of alciaduh and the letting of americans die at benghazi to arm THEM so they can go out and slaughter christians
OF COURSE YOU DO

THIS IS NO DIFFERENT
get kony!
lol

maybe if this guy was hiding in PLANE sight the us might be able to find him
or not
edit on Tuepm5b20145America/Chicago44 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

(post by V22tech removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: V22tech
a reply to: Danbones

What the hell are you even talking about? Lay off the dope.

Ill take it esay on you:there is pictures at the link too

ron paul says interventionism will destroy the US
Former US lawmaker Ron Paul says China will soon overtake the United States as the world’s largest economy as officials in Washington are squandering the taxpayer money on “a hyper-interventionist foreign policy.”

www.presstv.ir...

drugs ?
thats a pretty nasty thing to say for all hat and no cattle
edit on Tuepm5b20145America/Chicago51 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=17891497]Danbones[/po

So you think the us should just let this happen? My point was the US is the largest contributor to foreign aid both in disaster relief and situations like this. The cowards of the world, particularly the ones in Canada, will not do anything. [snip]

edit on 6-5-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

(post by tsingtao removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

So as a muslim, would I be in the right to despise Christianity AND all those who follow it, because "Jesus told her to drown her babies"?

Great job at a substantial OP...

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

While I applaud the Humanitarian effort, as it is how and why we should help.

When asked, and when their is a moral imperative of innocents at risk (children)

I can't see any clearer or better use for our armed force,

BUT

Lets not get all war and fuzzy about one humanitarian action.

US Drone strikes in Pakistan deaths.

Civilians reported killed: 416 - 951
Children reported killed: 168 - 200

Thats not the enemy numbers, those are just civilian.

Up to 200 children killed...

Saving kids in Africa, while nice, does little to wash away what US foreign policy abroad has brought the world.

I also can't get on board for blind hate of up to 23% of the worlds entire population.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Oh good. Another despot we have to destroy a whole country for.

Fire up the drone fleet. He's gotta be down there somewhere.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

My point was the US is the largest contributor to foreign aid both in disaster relief and situations like this.

Thats no point, thats Bull s***. You still buying that crap about helping people by destroying them?

Oh, I see you…

…despise the muslim religion and all those who follow it because of stories like this. Scum like this deserve to be fired from a catapult with a bucket full of pig guts into a brick wall.

You want to kill Muslims, check. The problem isn't them, its you.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Lip service only.
These girls are poor in a country without any resources.
The US string pullers aren't going to do Jack.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Finally the last clue to why MSM is pushing this story so hard even in Europe. I say that Wahabi are from my point of view the scum of the earth with their Saudi Arabian creators. If it was about only about giving the highest amount of women a nice life then US would have freed Saudi Arabia from their dictators long ago and ended the Wahabi problem at the source.

Saudi Arabia (House of Saud) creates the problem and send in US as the mercenary squad to fix a problem and then the corporations take over the natural resources and IMF is implemented. Create the problem you want to be known to implement a solution you want.

EXPOSED! Saudi Arabia is Boko haram’s Major Sponsor, How and Why?
elombah.com...

edit on 6-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
How incredibly brave of those that want to send others to fight and die for THEIR ideology.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Second, i despise the muslim religion and all those who follow it because of stories like this.

I must disagree with this point. You are throwing in Muslims and Extremists in the same mix. My best friend is Muslim and he despises people like this p.o.s boko leader. Nuance..

Scum like this deserve to be fired from a catapult with a bucket full of pig guts into a brick wall.

Again, no cookies here but I must admit that this line made me laugh. Still insulting for the Muslims though, but the imagery is funny.

Finally, the cowards from Canada...I'll pass comments thus avoiding getting banned.

Grow up.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Your entire ignorant strawman attack made me laugh, are there still really people as stupid as you out there?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Anyone else think this story sounds fishy?

What better way to get the American and European people on board, kidnap 200 little girls and threaten to sell them.

I can smell the indignation from here.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SonoftheSun

good thing i didnt make that statement to garner agreements from anyone huh?

I'm free to express my dislike of the muslim religion and its people. I have had numerous encounters with these people and all of them incredibly unpleasant b ive also read parts of their evil book and i know what they ultimately want. I didnt see Canada in the philipines or any other disaster relief project, but i have seen plenty of canadians disrespecting the US and its citizens for our operations abroad, so you'll forgive me for returning the disrespect.
edit on 6-5-2014 by V22tech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

"I enjoy killing anyone that God commands me to kill — the way I enjoy killing chickens and rams."

I'd just like to say a few things on this story. First off, all the anti-Americans on here who say all we do is invade countries and take their oil, get bent. Second, i despise the muslim religion and all those who follow it because of stories like this. Scum like this deserve to be fired from a catapult with a bucket full of pig guts into a brick wall.

I am with you on this!!!

I am glad the US is helping in something legitimate for once. These girls need rescuing from these muslim degenerates!!

I can not stand the Islamic religion as a concept and how it is interpreted by man!!

But these innocent girls need help and the Leaders of this African country are about as much use as Stephen Hawkins legs!! So come on US find these girls!!

When the leader of this muslim gang is caught I hope he dies painfully and over the course of days not immediately!
edit on 6-5-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

I'd just like to say a few things on this story. First off, all the anti-Americans on here who say all we do is invade countries and take their oil, get bent.

Well, not only does the USA engage in such actions, they also claim the authority to kidnap and murder 'terrorists' in other countries, and often at times, without the permission of the host state...i'm not anti-American for saying something which is entirely true.

Second, i despise the muslim religion and all those who follow it because of stories like this. Scum like this deserve to be fired from a catapult with a bucket full of pig guts into a brick wall.

Every religion has its extremists. You will find Christian extremists and Buddhist extremists. You will also find Muslim extremists. You can't chuck the majority in with the minority.

I think you need to start doing more independent research, and stop relying on the mainstream media to provide you with the 'facts'. Either that, or quit the government agency you are working for. Your points are clearly wrong.
edit on 6-5-2014 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Military observers means one thing. Plans being drawn up for a base.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join