It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Know What I Don't Know

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Problem is...I don't want to know everything...I want to know the truth.
How we really got here....what is really going on....are we immortal souls....you know, just the basics!

Between near death experiencers and re-incarnation experiencers and even out of body experiences....I believe that we are far more than just a physical body. I think that we go on after our physical death to something different, something better. As far as re-incarnation, we better get a choice at that one because there is no way in hell I would choose to come back here. LOL

Exactly how all of creation came to be will remain a mystery. Perhaps those secrets are revealed in our next journey. Perhaps there is a God or higher power or whatever you want to call it. I don't think the human mind can wrap itself around whether or not something always existed or that something came from nothing.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Please don't interpret this in the wrong way. I am enjoying this whole being alive thing. I am in no way suicidal and I practice extreme survival as a hobby...but when my time arrives, I will face it with excited anticipation. I really am interested in seeing what happens.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
a reply to: Night Star

Please don't interpret this in the wrong way. I am enjoying this whole being alive thing. I am in no way suicidal and I practice extreme survival as a hobby...but when my time arrives, I will face it with excited anticipation. I really am interested in seeing what happens.

And that is a good thing

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

"I don't know...what I don't know." Is a perfect line to sum up all humanity!!! We just do NOT know!!!?
I often ponder the same realms as You My Friend!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join