It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea's Nuclear Missiles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

God has revealed to me that Korea (what Americans call "North" Korea) will be nuking four American cities on the West Coast by the end of this year, and Seoul after China and Korea defeat America and mini-America (what Americans call "South" Korea).

When America nuked Japan, America not only dishonored Japan, but All of Asia. The Law of Asia is an-eye-for-an-eye. In Korea, the Law is ten-eyes-for-one-eye. But thanks to a technicality of 10 meaning 4 in binary, only four American cities will be nuked by Korea (and two by Japan). This is what God has revealed to me, and the news is only making it more likely this will come true.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Agreed.. North Korea owns the market and tech, as it were, on Mini-Subs and shallow water special operations 'subs', to call it that. (Some of that is like calling the H.L. Hunley a high tech piece of equipment, too)

A missile boat though? There are whole fields of education required just to serve as crew on one and make it do what the ads say it's supposed to do. Yup. One heck of a stretch.

Aside from that, it's my understanding that the new sonar systems across the worlds oceans, aside from doing real nasty things to marine mammals too close when they pulse, make hiding something like a missile boat a proposition far more difficult than it ever was before.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

Did god tell how they planned on carrying out this deed?

Because right now, the best they can do, is about 40 seconds of flight from the only rocket capable of making the distance to the USA.

edit on 10-5-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Yes. China will provide Korea with whatever materials are necessary. However, I am confident that Korea does not need the aid from China. And none of us can say that Korea was dishonorable. They warned us in 2009 that they had the technology to do so. Just because our government has assured us that they did not have this technology isn't much of an assurance. How much science and engineering do you really think needs to go into intercontinental ballistic missiles? It really wouldn't take more than 5 years to produce. Just take a look at how quick China and Russia had nukes after America did...

And I thought I was on a conspiracy website. Doesn't anyone here stop to think, "What if our government is lying to us?" It's not like they haven't lied to you in the past... but nope, our government says this is so, and we simply say, "Okay."

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk
a reply to: Wrabbit2000
Unless they were gift wrapped in a ICBM capable submarine...but that's a helleva stretch.

Man that's a pretty awesome premise for a book or something!

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Perhaps you should take a look at this graphic:

upload.wikimedia.org...

It shows all the US manned and unmanned launches between 1957 and 1970.

Of interest is the TITAN and ATLAS launches, these are ICBM's.

The pink highlighted x's are failures.

North Korea are at the very first x in the 1957 column.

It may take only a few years to build an operational ICBM, but it takes more than 1 single launch to do it.

edit on 10-5-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

In my hypothetical scenario, God would be on Korea's side. Korea will not fail God. But if you look at that data, all of the failures were in the 1950s and 1960s.

And not to mention, but how much money do you think it would cost to bribe a military official to sell military data to Korea? Yup. It's only a matter of time...

Not to mention, Korean engineers could have been working in Russia developing the technology on their own. The God of Korea (or my interpretation of their ancient religion) would be pleased and proud if Korea Honored Him on their own accord.

But all I'm saying is that when Korea does develop this technology (if She hasn't already), Korea will live up to its promise of an "annihilating blow" to the West Coast. Good-bye: Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego. But then again, the American government tells us we have nothing to worry about with Korea, so I won't lose any sleep over that!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon

In my hypothetical scenario, God would be on Korea's side. Korea will not fail God. But if you look at that data, all of the failures were in the 1950s and 1960s.

And not to mention, but how much money do you think it would cost to bribe a military official to sell military data to Korea? Yup. It's only a matter of time...

Not to mention, Korean engineers could have been working in Russia developing the technology on their own. The God of Korea (or my interpretation of their ancient religion) would be pleased and proud if Korea Honored Him on their own accord.

But all I'm saying is that when Korea does develop this technology (if She hasn't already), Korea will live up to its promise of an "annihilating blow" to the West Coast. Good-bye: Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego. But then again, the American government tells us we have nothing to worry about with Korea, so I won't lose any sleep over that!

Hate to you break it to you but in any real-life scenario, the North Koreans will be mushed into oblivion. 4 nukes is nowhere near enough to break down the US military. Even if they did have the technology to get them to their targeted destinations...Alaska has 26 interceptors waiting for them, California has 4. There is dozens of destroyers & cruisers that can deal with them also etc, etc. Then you can guarantee a whole host of other 'stuff' that nobody knows about. On top of that Japan has the ability to shoot them down, as does South Korea with the Pac-3 & so on & so forth.

China has money on it's brain. It's not going to give North Korea the means to nuke America. If it does that, then they would themselves be nuked into oblivion.

On your other post, you waffle on about Asians & eyes for eyes. China can't stand Japan, as can't North Korea. A lot of the Asians states are having disputes with China over invasions of their territorial waters etc. Japan is buddies with the Americans in the defense sector so again, there is no grand Asian scheme to avenge anything other than your bad imagination.

North Korea is only a threat at this moment to South Korea. They don't even need nukes because of the close proximity between them. They have more than enough conventional hardware & manpower to cause serious trouble for the south. Until they either develop a super stealth submarine, a hypersonic bomber or a teleporter then they won't be dropping nuclear missiles on the American mainland. Nor will China be giving them the technology for them to do so! It's not even stupid to suggest it...it's totally ludicrous to assume they would jeopardise everything they've built up over the past few decades all for the sake of some little tin pot dictator wannabe with a bad hairdo.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Just an FYI here..but I happened to have this up a couple day ago for a friend.

Nuclear Detonation Simulator

People think of nuclear weapons as some video game type super-weapon, and they aren't. They never have been. The stigma built up around these is just incredible. They are horrible..but not THAT powerful. The horror of them comes from the radiation and lingering effects for those not mercifully caught inside the primary blast area.

If you take a detonation the size of the largest nuclear weapon ever detonated on Earth (Tsar Bomba at 57 Megaton yield), you get a fireball only about 4.5 miles across. There are thermal injuries to a 3rd degree burn level at near 90% for 60 kilometers (around 38 miles) out as I recall, but thats less than 40 miles for direct impact.

By contrast, the distance from the Mexican border to the Canadian border is just around 1,100 to 1,200 miles.

North Korea would need far more than they have physical resources to build to simply make a serious impact or pose a serious threat on a strategic level. They could hurt us, oh yeah...and the retaliatory strikes would all but erase Pyongyang for all time, IMO. He wouldn't even live out the day, most likely.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

They could hurt us, oh yeah...and the retaliatory strikes would all but erase Pyongyang for all time, IMO. He wouldn't even live out the day, most likely.

a reply to: big_BHOY

Hate to you break it to you but in any real-life scenario, the North Koreans will be mushed into oblivion. 4 nukes is nowhere near enough to break down the US military.

I sure hope America has learned its lesson about using nukes. If the United States ever sets off another nuke, their Souls will be wiped into oblivion.

China can't stand Japan, as can't North Korea...There is no grand Asian scheme to avenge anything other than your bad imagination.

This world has a lot to learn about Honor, but no use in hashing it out with you. History has already proven me to be correct. Your government has been lying to you all this time. If my calculations are correct, Korea would have fired four nukes at us today. However, by the grace of god, these nukes would not have gone off. But only in time, we will learn what the truth really is.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I'm not sure I understand you... Are you suggesting the mere act of BEING Korean or Japanese bestows some automatic status of righteousness or moral authority? I've heard plenty suggest the same of Americans and America and it sounds about as pretentious and overflowing with Hubris with I hear it from this end as when it's heard from the other.

This isn't about whimsical flights of fancy to what 'God' might do..which is interesting to mention in the first place given the predominant Faiths in both Japan and Korea (???). However, it's about real world and actual physical technology. North Korea has none to even approach the early phases of what we're discussing here unless someone else handed it to them, turn-key ready. Otherwise..They are still in the 50's and 60's levels of development in many very real ways.

It's also no problem SEEING this. It's not something anyone need take anyone else word for since we live in the age of 'look down - see inside' for satellites that miss nothing. North Korea is the land that time forgot, in almost every way. That, again, is by pure photographic evidence anyone can go spend the rest of the day looking at, if they choose.

That is what primitive, backward living looks like when it's come by the forced policies of the State. The big Island to the right is Japan. Lit brightly, thriving and with millions of people producing what they produce to make a great world power.

Within the read highlight is North Korea.....where electricity is literally a luxury item in most of the nation. Not how often it's on, mind you, but HAVING it AT ALL is a luxury. That isn't a nation that poses much threat to anyone else in the world....beyond a lucky sucker punch they may get one shot at before the world solves their problem for them.
edit on 11-5-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Someone should ask God to check this link:

www.mda.mil...

As it will show what a handful of NK ICBMs would encounter on their little trip to the good ol' US of A.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join