It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 years old arab girl thrown from balcony.. Karlskrona Sweden

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
In last day in april, 8 years old arab girl Yara was found in apartment Karlskrona Sweden badly hurt, she died shortly after in the hospital. Swedish police found out that this little girl was thrown from balcony and two suspects a couple in their 30´s are under investigation and held in custody so they cannot destroy the evidences. Suspected man is girl´s relative, her own parents are abroad in Gaza strip.

Background:
This little girl was sent to Sweden to seek asylum on her own when she was 6 years old, her parents are in Gaza and custody of the child was given to the man who is her relative. Parents attented to move to Sweden later.

Neighbours of this little child had reported her abuse ( also two other kids of this family an infant and 2 years old boy) several times to police and social workers. Two week earlier police visited the family and reported the social workers this was done during the easter and faxed report were lost among other papers etc etc. Neighbours previously had found girl bruised and apartment they lived in full of carbage and filthy, this little girl was taking care of infant and two years old boy alone.

Girl and suspect

More about the case
google translate Kvällposten
Google translate Sverige radio site

+3 more 
posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
horrifying
and that pic is creepy as hell

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
There are several questios in here. Why is child allowed to move to other country on her own and why her parents didn´t follow her to Sweden in these two years she had been there. You cannot trust your relatives this girl was also used as a free help using as a babysitter and doing household duties.
We will propably see some cover ups in this case, we´ll see what will be in the report when police has investigated the apartment, if it will be unclassified.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

That is horrible and tragic beyond belief. You can see in that awful picture where he has her on his lap that she was terrified of him...stiff body language, rigidly avoiding his kiss, pleading eyes looking at the camera...poor baby. That makes me feel so sad. Hopefully her next life will not be spent in fear and sorrow. Such a beautiful child.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This is terribly sad. I fervently hope and pray that justice will be meted out for what was done to this child. If people would only realize that we don't own children. They are entrusted to us for raising and are our responsibility, certainly not our slaves. I too think that the photo is creepy.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyteeny
horrifying
and that pic is creepy as hell

I completely agree. If you were to kiss a child on the cheek wouldn't you put your hand on his/her cheek and not on the neck?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Some cultures in this world don't place as much value on children as other countries place on their pets. It's all in what you are raised to believe, and those cultures are appalled at how we live.
The world is a very beautiful place, if you can look past some of the human creatures that inhabit it.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
" Arab " girl. Really ? How is this relevant to her death ?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dazbog

To show how helpless are the children who are sent to abroad for asylum on their own, this is a child abandonment in so many levels.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

In the same way that people are described in the news as being "Caucasian" or "African American" or "Asian" or "Italian". Not everything has some hidden relevancy or political agenda. Can't you just say a couple of kind words for a little girl who was brutally killed without trying to pick a silly fight?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dazbog

Because it acceptable in Arab culture to marry young girls and have intercourse with them when they are nine years old, just like Muhammed did?

Because Arabs view females as property that they can beat as they see fit without repercussions?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

In the same way that people are described in the news as being "Caucasian" or "African American" or "Asian" or "Italian". Not everything has some hidden relevancy or political agenda. Can't you just say a couple of kind words for a little girl who was brutally killed without trying to pick a silly fight?

Really ? Caucasian girl thrown off cliff etc. Please. I don't view my statement as a silly fight.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Wow.. The evils of man no absolutely no limits at all. I look at that picture in the OP and I also see a victim, not a little girl. I see a victim in a near wooden position while being given affection by who I'd guess was the source of her victimization, even then. That's my opinion by looking at the dynamics suggested in that picture. Of course..the fact he sent her off a balcony to her death afterward does color opinion a bit, I must admit.

So what is the penalty in Sweden for child murder?

* I wanted to add a thought on the Arab description.... I don't see any issue or reason to get sensitive on that part, when it's a plain and straight description of the facts. Her immigrant status with a guardian in what sounds like a situation no one really liked or wanted, does play a role in this one. She was off to get asylum and save her life from what Gaza promises a young girl these days. Good for that anyway...and the monster she appears to have been trusted with is the suspect.

So how she lived and how she came to be there does appear to have direct cause and effect to how she died..Hence, the Arab description strikes me as directly relevant in this example?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Because it acceptable in Arab culture to marry young girls and have intercourse with them when they are nine years old, just like Muhammed did?

Because Arabs view females as property that they can beat as they see fit without repercussions?

Well then there we have it don't we. I'd suggest that is indeed the reasoning for the inclusion of the little girl as Arab. It most certainly led you to link one to the other.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Yes she is a victim not only by this horrible event which took her life, she is a victim of abuse, she is also a victim of the system which knew there is problems in this family but help didn´t find her in time.

Every child has a right to carefree and happy childhood and she didn´t have one.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Every child has a right to carefree and happy childhood and she didn´t have one.

I could't possibly agree more. That line above is where the heart of the tragedy really lay, I think. If we feel sorrow, it ought to be for the loss of innocence and ability for so many like her to ever even know what a childhood is, by any standard we could relate.

Her death is a tragedy, and something to insure those involved pay dearly for. Her life is the real loss, as you note. (sigh)
edit on 3-5-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

So sad. So wrong...

So messed up and inhuman.

MM

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

This world sometimes seems so full of such evil. A family trying to save their children entrusting a family member and he does this evil upon the family. This is horrifying.

You are correct in that race in this is relevant to the non-parental household.

And yes, you can tell in the picture. It makes me sick. May God remove all mercy from him and he endure a long and torturous death.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Well then there we have it don't we. I'd suggest that is indeed the reasoning for the inclusion of the little girl as Arab. It most certainly led you to link one to the other.

I was merely responding to your post where you invited us to speculate why it might be relevant.

Maybe you should not ask questions that you don't want answers to.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

The point my friend is her being Arab is not germane to the crime. From all the linked sources I've read the issue appears to be one of incompetence on the part of Social Services and the Police. However, many will link the word " Arab " as you have speculated, to demonize a huge population of individuals who love and care for their children / wives no differently then any other human. I'll state without reservation " Arab" will play no part in a criminal trial. Unfortunately your speculation will spring to the forefront of many as it has for you.
I am not saying you believe what you wrote. You did place question marks after your thoughts. So it is on me if I took it the wrong way. It is a sensitive issue for me.

edit on 3-5-2014 by dazbog because: My reply didn't post

edit on 3-5-2014 by dazbog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join