It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 years old arab girl thrown from balcony.. Karlskrona Sweden

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

You are directly attacking me only cos i am female.. sad
What difference does it make which sex would be posting this as it doesn´t take the issue away. Would you be better off if this would have been posted by male? would it make this somekind more approved or more worthy ?

This isn´t about poltics this is about child abuse. Nothing you say ain´t removing the elephant which is in the room.

He's directly attacking you because he got called out for being inappropriate and like all bullies who get a taste of their own medicine, he has to resort to cheap shots in a pathetic attempt to save face. Nothing special here.

Thank you for posting her story, dollukka. She deserves to be remembered...no child should ever have to go through that. I hope she is at peace. Blessed Be.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

You are right. Its a dirty tactic to make anything under the sun a validation of their position about geopolitical happenings.

"Because poor Afghanistan ...MSM....sheeple....Illuminati .....and uh Iraq....

Oh yeah, poor girl"

The extreme is ugly on either side and honestly, its repulsive.

I am tired of people defending rapists and murderers because their personal political ideology asks it of them as if they were charged by God himself to "save someone".

How about you act like a human being. If you don't feel the natural tendency to want to punish this animal then YOU are a broken animal. What's more, looking to defend him as if HE is the victim is unacceptable behavior. I wouldn't tolerate it in person. It would be the same as cheering on a violent domestic dispute.

I am sick of these apologists. Insert appropriate insult not in line with the T&C of this site.

edit on 5 4 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Wow.. The evils of man no absolutely no limits at all. I look at that picture in the OP and I also see a victim, not a little girl. I see a victim in a near wooden position while being given affection by who I'd guess was the source of her victimization, even then. That's my opinion by looking at the dynamics suggested in that picture. Of course..the fact he sent her off a balcony to her death afterward does color opinion a bit, I must admit.

Exactly what I see. That particular photo haunts me and I keep going back to look at it...the entire dynamic frozen there in time for all to see is one of nightmares. Not even so much the stiff posture, the attempt to hold herself away from him as much as she could while being forced to sit on his lap. What really gets me personally is the look of resignation on her face. She knew that no one was coming for her, no one would save her. She had already given up. That is the expression of someone old beyond her years, so devastated and hopeless that she has no will left to fight. That is the face of every victim of child abuse in every city in every country, captured perfectly in that single snapshot. That is the face that everyone should see, blown up to poster size and plastered all over the globe...so that no one can ever see it on another child and not know exactly what they are looking at.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

You are right. Its a dirty tactic to make anything under the sun a validation of their position about geopolitical happenings.

"Because poor Afghanistan ...MSM....sheeple....Illuminati .....and uh Iraq....

Oh yeah, poor girl"

The extreme is ugly on either side and honestly, its repulsive.

I am tired of people defending rapists and murderers because their personal political ideology asks it of them as if they were charged by God himself to "save someone".

How about you act like a human being. If you don't feel the natural tendency to want to punish this animal then YOU are a broken animal. What's more, looking to defend him as if HE is the victim is unacceptable behavior. I wouldn't tolerate it in person. It would be the same as cheering on a violent domestic dispute.

I am sick of these apologists. Insert appropriate insult not in line with the T&C of this site.

I agree with you 100%, and thank you. Anyone with a shred of common decency can see exactly what transpired here, and as far as I'm concerned, the nasty little instigation and subsequent exploitation of this murdered child in a disgusting attempt to drive home some ridiculous political "point" amounts to cheering on the monster who did this and advocating child abuse.

The reason this kind of thing continues is because instead of addressing the underlying issue, it becomes a disseminated mess of finger-pointing and he said/she said, and meanwhile...kids are still dying because they are forgotten and thrown to the wayside (again) in favor of keeping the political pot stirred. And that, I cannot abide. I will not. They deserve better than that.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

There seems to be a lot of sh it going on in the World these days (well, its been going on for Centuries but its now only coming to light because of our internet & World news).

I'm not going to start a Thread but i just read about those 270 odd girls which went missing over in Nigeria! Apparently the 'Boko-Haram' group have admitted they took them and are going to sell them off.

There are 'Bounties' out now on these 'Boko-Haram' members, some reaching high amounts of 50,000,000mil.

lets go Bounty Hunting.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I read about incident too today according the news here some of the girls managed to escape and now there is 200 girls missing.
You got to love internet and specially social media ( sad but true ) for fast updates and as a tool against goverment etc cover ups.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

for fast updates and as a tool against goverment etc cover ups.

I agree but would have said 'for and against' instead of just against in that sentence.

As the internet has been used to push lies and untruths probably more so than the opposite.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Ok. It still says 276 on skynews website and thats a few hours after I posted above!

Maybe sky are late with their news.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Propably so.. someone allready posted about it tho LINK

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Don't play Satan's game. He only seeks to draw you into his twisted realm.

Ignore it and move on.

Evil is not exclusive to Islam, and Islamic culture, but few have been so fully infiltrated, protected and defended by evil.

It will stop at nothing to convince you that it is peaceful, yet you have seen the evil it is capable of.

It uses people often without any faith to defend and protect it.

Worst of all, this world hasn't yet seen the true evil it is capable of. Pray it never does....

IMO

I think this bears repeating!
My son lived in Afghanistan for several years. You are not exaggerating.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dazbog

No, your wrong. It would not be a non-issue if the child was any other race or color.

There is another article concerning the murder of an 8 year old boy who was trying to protect his 12 year old sister from rape here in the United States and it is receiving a LOT more attention than this thread.

So no, these reactions have nothing to do with race, and everything to do with people's feelings concerning our children being raped, molested, and/or murdered. It makes people angry. Period.

I would hope things like this raise your ire more than just a little. I know for a fact it does mine, and anyone who is ho hum about something like this happening to an innocent child should check themselves.

These occurrences are inexcusable, and no matter the race or the people involved, the perpetrator of such evil should be removed from our society - for the safety of the innocent in society. It is the only way to protect those who need protecting. People like that don't change.
edit on 6-5-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Well stated. When a child can be tortured and murdered and the first thing people notice is that in memorializing her, her ethnicity was revealed instead of the fact that she suffered so tremendously in her short life before being destroyed by being thrown from a building (you can bet she suffered excruciating pain from her injuries before she died)...when that happens, the entire human race has a serious problem.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

" Arab " girl. Really ? How is this relevant to her death ?

In the same way that people are described in the news as being "Caucasian".

lolwhat?

Which news say that?

rather.. which planets does that happen?

When was the last time i saw "a Caucasian girl died during a school fight" or "a Caucasian rapist is still at large".. nope it will just be "a girl" and "a rapist".

Obviously, her ethnicity was mentioned to attack the arab as culture as whole.

Not everything has some hidden relevancy or political agenda.

Not everything but this is. Anyone is free to be ignorant.

Can't you just say a couple of kind words for a little girl who was brutally killed without trying to pick a silly fight?

The thread was tailored specifically for the attack of a culture rather than feel sorry for a dead girl.

meanwhile million of children and innocent citizen getting blowing to smithereens by drones is just cool.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream

originally posted by: tigertatzen

" Arab " girl. Really ? How is this relevant to her death ?

In the same way that people are described in the news as being "Caucasian".

lolwhat?

Which news say that?

rather.. which planets does that happen?

When was the last time i saw "a Caucasian girl died during a school fight" or "a Caucasian rapist is still at large".. nope it will just be "a girl" and "a rapist".

Obviously, her ethnicity was mentioned to attack the arab as culture as whole.

Not everything has some hidden relevancy or political agenda.

Not everything but this is. Anyone is free to be ignorant.

Can't you just say a couple of kind words for a little girl who was brutally killed without trying to pick a silly fight?

The thread was tailored specifically for the attack of a culture rather than feel sorry for a dead girl.

meanwhile million of children and innocent citizen getting blowing to smithereens by drones is just cool.

Finally ! A critical thinking, intelligent response. The majority of these dullards don't seem to understand the inclusion of a hot button ( Arab ) changes the dynamics of the message. They cloak their prejudice ( hatred of a particular group, race or religion ) upon the blood of an innocent child. Now that is a tragic delusional repugnant tactic. Any child murdered is a beastly act and justice should / will be served on the guilty party.
And yet they will continue to chant child abuse,child abuse. It would of been a much more honest rant if the title stated " I hate these people look what they do, torture and murder little girls. Well I call BS. Hide behind her G-d awful demise whining child abuse when the agenda is obvious as witnessed by many posts pointing their fingers at a huge group of INDIVIDUALS thereby casting them in a dark light of evil. Yeah their all alike. Wow! how's that for a myopic bunch of cowards. A big thanks for seeing the offensive nature with the inclusion of ARAB . Cheers and have a GREAT DAY. : ) This is my LAST WORD. Their inane prattle is driving me to the brink.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You can answer to people who attack the religion, and you can answer to posts or people who are being racist. But what you CANNOT do is attack people personally and call them racist when you don't even know who they are, or why they believe murder and rape of anyone is unjust.

What I find concerning is that many people could care less about her because of her race. I am saddened by the lack of attention this thread has received, and I am sure many more may have responded except they were worried anything they said would be twisted into some mess rather than what it was meant as. (The American boy and girl received 70 flags and page after page after page of responses)

I mean, lets face it your against at least one Lebanese Muslim who thinks the rape and murder of our children is wrong... and call them racist... lol. How ridiculous is that? But that is what you get for calling racism when you don't even know the people to whom you speak.

I call cowardice to anyone who tries to force the race issue thereby helping allow the rape and murder of this child to be swept under the rug. You my friend are probably the most racist here on this forum. You say we should all just ignore it because she is Arab. I say NO, I call foul on you!
edit on 7-5-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I agree with you there. Anymore, I think the human race has forgotten what it means to be human.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

To be fair, there was no mention of her ethnic group in the local Karlskrona newspapers. It's the mourning of a scarred young girl's murder; no more, no less.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join