It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The last words from South Korea ferry victims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

The Captain and crews used the broadcasting to keeping people don't move is a good way to fight for survival time and lifeboats.
You know ,not always lifeboats and life jackets are usable ,they don't want passengers to bother them at that time.
Eliminate all potential competitors is their way to survived.
edit on 3-5-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I can't fathom the depth of suffering their families must be enduring at learning all of these details. I really think I would go mad. I do hope that their criminally negligent ship officers are charged an have to face serious punishment. After the Costa Concordia and an incident on the BC coast, this event does not inspire me to go anywhere by ship. RIP and prayers to all who perished and their families.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

A terrible tragedy that could have been avoided.
I hope the families find peace one day and the ones responsible get punished.

edit on 3/5/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: candlestick

how appropriate is that smiley ? (are you telling us you're a psychopath ?)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: anHairInTheSoup

I was thinking the exact same thing.

It is a terrible story. I can't even bring myself to listen to that video.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: anHairInTheSoup

originally posted by: candlestick

how appropriate is that smiley ? (are you telling us you're a psychopath ?)

Just like many people to click the "like "button for those news reports of murder.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
What bothers me the most is that the crew members saved themselves. Should they be hung by the highest tree facing the sea. Ask any parent that lost their child that question.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

oh so you're a 14years old facebook zombie lost in gaming. 21st century psychopath,i adivse you to look for a career in finance, weapon business or politics

a reply to: Rainbowresidue

totally sensationalist, no need to watch but if the crew saved themselves in priority (the captain ?) i believe it's heavy jail time they're facing
edit on 3-5-2014 by anHairInTheSoup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I'm sorry but I just can't watch or listen to any of this. I don't know how people can bring themselves to either.

It's been utterly sickening to see the way the media has treated these poor families. I just don't understand what brings a person to shove a microphone in front of someone's face and ask them how they're feeling when their child has been killed, how do you THINK they're fu*king feeling!?

No one needs to see these videos, they don't add anything to the story, this is a massive invasion and a destruction of BASIC decency. It's like broadcasting the final phone-calls of people on 9/11, it serves no purpose other than to titillate the mentally ill.

It baffles me how some can see these things and seem to view it as entertainment. It doesn't take evidence to know that these little kids suffered, were terrified, and died in large numbers thanks to the negligent and incapable adults who they trusted to protect them. They were abandoned and left to die.

You DON'T NEED A FU*KING VIDEO to know this, and glorying in the drama and pain is as sickening as it gets.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Oddly enough, if there exists recording or tape of a person or people who are being ritually sacrificed, by PTB in my opinion, children, its your duty to watch and listen, to open your heart chakra to the pain of others, to live through every second they went through vicariously, to light the candle up high for each of them.

As a teenager, subject to my parents obsession for news, later it was the 24 hour news channel for both of them even after they split up, I would have to spend several hours until the way hours of the morning, picturing each victim and what it would have been like, and holding candles to them. My parents when I told them said, just don't think about it.

Really, how can anyone not think about it, there is nothing more important to think about, you have to feel this or you'r don't even have a heart.

This isn't sensationalism.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Part of the problem that day was the culture they were raised with.
"Follow the orders of the authorities to the letter."
Once a ship leans beyond a certain point you need to get topside period.

new topics

top topics

join