It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Releases Heavily Blacked Out Sandy Hook Records

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

"Of the 175 pages released in response to a Courant Freedom of Information request, 64 were completely redacted and most of the other 111 pages were heavily redacted. The Courant submitted the request in January after state police released a report on the Dec. 14, 2012, shooting that left 20 first-graders and six women dead at the Newtown school".

FBI Releases Heavily Blacked Out Sandy Hook Records

Sorry if already posted, but I used search and couldn't find this particular article.

I know SH is a touchy subject around here and I'm not referencing the oft disputed fact among members of any false flag scenarios, but I was just wondering about the redactions. Of course, redactions would be expected on any official documents released by a govt agency, but this seems rather extreme. Wouldn't the inclusion of more relevant info put to rest any implications of a crazy conspiracy? It just seems to the casual observer that someone's trying to perpetuate the myth (if it is a myth) that there's something to hide (coverup).

+4 more 
posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Throw it in the pile with the report linking Saudi Arabia to 9/11, CIA torture documents, and NSA surveillance files.

+30 more 
posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Why was there a need to redact anything? Doesn't the public have a right to know what happened? There could be something in there that could help to prevent something like this from happening again but thanks to it being blacked out we don't know what to look for.

+44 more 
posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Why even release something like this?! It's completely useless -- unless of course there IS something to hide..

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: iamhobo

That looks like them puzzles in a newspaper... Honestly why even bother bring this out anyway; IT can't possibly contain that much sensitive information.

+58 more 
posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is a joke. And if you are not laughing then you don't get it and the joke is on you. They can murder and dissapear whoever they want and wherever they want and get away with it. And they have a private army of G Men to cover it up.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: iamhobo Awesome! I love me some Mad Libs!!! NOT!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Exactly, which goes back to my relevancy issue. And, yes buster2010, the inclusion of more info might contain an important fact to prevent another tragedy like this. So much for FOI.

+15 more 
posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

There is no reason why a school shooting should be so heavily redacted. The only possible reason I can think of is it somehow implicates the FBI or another alphabet agency.

+12 more 
posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The reason the government keeps releasing a slow steady stream of Sandy Hook data is because they need to gradually restore the legitimacy of the incident in the minds of the people. Tons and tons and TONS of normal everyday people doubt whether Sandy Hook happened as the government described.

I'm not getting into the argument of whether it was a false flag--I'm simply stating a fact. Very few people believe the official story.

Trickling out useless federal "reports" is the government's way of subtly working to convince all the doubters that Sandy Hook is legit. I'm not expressing an opinion either way, but that's what they're doing--trying to get people to look at the "real" evidence while avoiding any discussion about the sketchiness. Look, we've got all these papers! Look, we've got all these blanked-out super-secret reports!

Don't look over there where we tore down the entire school! Don't look over there where we've got zero security footage!

It's a giant distraction game. Don't get fooled.
edit on 2-5-2014 by JonButtonIII because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Well of course there is... why else would 98% of this be completely redacted?

That's what they do when they want to hide something.... It's kinda the name of the game.

What are they hiding is the question.....

False Flag?

edit on 2-5-2014 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Doesn't the public have a right to know what happened? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

At a public school one would assume the 'public' would have a right to know.

Knowledge is power, In the eyes of leaders (or at least as much as we nut-jobs can assume) do they want the public knowing or having power to change things?

Stop asking logical questions and making logical suggestion, Buster, or you might get a knock on your door.

+6 more 
posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What a joke.... I am sure they showed the worst page to sensationalize it, but really, whole lines redacted except for one or two words all over the place. I think they are trying to piss people off, only people like us here in fringe sites like this care any longer to look. Everyone else has forgotten about it.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmikDebris

Why are you even here if that is what you think of any possible alternatives to the "official story" about ANYTHING?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MessageforAll

That looks like them puzzles in a newspaper... Honestly why even bother bring this out anyway; IT can't possibly contain that much sensitive information.
Maybe we should just fill it in with our own words. It would probably be accurate.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

HA! That is a joke. Basically the only discernible information: "Adam was always a troubled kid and was interested in Japanese techno music". Classic!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Why did they have to make it sound like in the letter that only "troubled kids" like to listen to Japanese Techno music?

That was the only complete sentence left in the whole thing.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

How does this comply with the act? Who can force the issue here?
Why would there even be any records with something to hide in the
first place?

Seems like bait.
edit on Ram50214v472014u31 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Attentionwandered

Basically the only discernible information: "Adam was always a troubled kid and was interested in Japanese techno music". Classic!

I have heard that Japanese techno music causes troubled minds :-0

edit on 2-5-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Seems legit to me!

Seriously though, if we found out the truth, there would be a whole lot more than 20 dead children.

Some day, someone will crack and what really happened will slip out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join