It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Analysis of Bill Clinton's Interview on UFOs with Jimmy Kimmel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You could say I am a terrestrial gnostic.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Not only that, but Bill Clinton had time to prepare for these questions, I think it was a few days before the interview that he received a script with the questions he would be asked, but I can't remember exactly. Even thou he had time to prepare for the interview Clinton wasn't able to control his body language.

He was definitely hiding something, he did backtrack a lot, stuttered, contradict himself, and changed his body language which shows a lot of distress when he was answering the questions. Not to mention that his body language gave contradictory information. For example nodding yes with his head while not being able to look at the host in the eyes while saying the opposite. As to what exactly he was hiding or the reason why we might never know.

edit on 4-5-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Something tells me Clinton would genuinely like to disclose the truth about aliens and I also get the sense he doesn't necessarily accept the reason for censorship so does so grudgingly.

That doesn't have to be the case. Most people, even politicians, can't control their body language more so when it is a topic they are very emotional about. The hints he gave are the same, or very similar hints given by several other U.S. Presidents in the past.

Clinton could be emotional about the information he was able to find in itself, instead of being nervous about not being able to disclose what he knew.

Clinton could have been so nervous because he was scared to let out any real information which would explain the contradictions made by his body language and what he was actually saying.

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Sadly, if we ware looking for disclosure we probably won't find it coming from America.

It most probably won't come from any other government. ANY. Even the information about UFOs released by governments like Spain, Portugal, Russia, etc, is controlled information and it is probably just what they want people to think and not the truth.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Bill knows plenty ,
but he won't let on .

Typical of this world ,
everybody loves Superman ....

but HATES aliens !

Go figure
two heads and a banjo ....

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: antar
He knows, just not at liberty to make a disclosure, people are not ready for the truth.

People are never going to be ready.

The question people should be asking themselves is, what makes people believe that the aliens any government has made contact with are good?

There is this unfounded belief amongst many people that just because a different race is more advanced than us that they "must be good"... But what if the race/races that have made the most contact with world governments were bad and didn't have anything good in mind for the human race in general?

Why isn't it possible that world governments and some corporations have been able to have contact and be ahead in technology because the technology was exchanged for something which if most people knew what it was there would be panic, and not because of religious reasons?

Why aren't people asking themselves why most contact between normal people and the occupants of UFOs are mostly bad experiences?

What if the reason for governments trying to hide the truth about UFOs and their occupants is because governments traded us for power and advanced technology with some alien race that has nothing good in mind for most of humanity?

A lot of people think that the reason why the subject of UFOs and their occupants is being hidden from the public is "because it will change history and religion". But the truth is that the perception of people, even religious people has already changed A LOT from olden times yet there are still many people who are religious and follow their own spiritual path even when our perception and knowledge has changed.

In my opinion "Religious panic" is not the reason why this topic is being hidden from the public. It is most probably a fear of what most people will do if the truth is ever out and people know what the end goal is.

Let me ask you this, most of us already know that most governments are corrupt and are able to do and have done even to this day very evil things. If those governments have made contact with a more "spiritually conscious and peaceful" alien race, why are governments still so evil and corrupt and want to control people?...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

I think the agenda is to tell the public just enough so there isn't fear or panic.

I think that the agenda is to keep people confused. No government, and even the aliens themselves, can hide the fact that they do exist which is imo why we see mass sightings. Mass sightings are part of the illusion to make people think that the aliens that governments are making contact with are peaceful, but in reality they are not. To make people believe they are peaceful while the activities they do in stealth show their true nature.

Take a look at most "real" close encounters of the third kind, and what has been happening during those types of encounters. Cattle mutilations, human experiments, which seems to show these alien visitors have lost the ability to pro-create amongst themselves which is part of the reason why they are doing these experiments on humans.

Not only that but most "real" close encounters of the third kind in which these alien visitors have done genetic manipulation, and or in which they have even impregnated some women with part of their own alien genes to make hybrids. These aliens show that they need human mothers to keep the hybrids alive. Those aliens don't seem able to demonstrate compassion, or to even know how to keep a hybrid alive because the aliens do not feel emotions like the hybrids or their human mothers can.

A hybrid child is half human and half alien, and because of their half human nature they need love, and compassion from their mothers to keep them alive long enough until they can survive on their own.

Not to mention that most people who have undergone real experiments by aliens are very traumatized because the aliens either can't feel emotions like we do and do not care if their human experiments feel pain or not. Or simply don't care if those people they are/have been experimenting on feel pain or not. Does that tell you their nature is good? At least those aliens that have had the most contact with people?

They'll always be panic, so many non-believers compared to believers.

I could use my wife as an example. She watched this video with me, and although most clips can be deemed as fake, the fear in her eyes shocked me, she was genuinely scared of the thought of real aliens.

Have you ever entertained the idea that it is possible that most people fear them not because they are religious, but because any human they experiment on would be scared of being experimented on when they are being prodded with needles through the side of their eyes, etc, etc? I am pretty sure that even atheists would be scared #less and scream in agony if they were experimented on while the aliens don't care if these people feel pain or not. In fact, to me it does seem that part of their experiments on humans depends as well on keeping people awake when these aliens could make anyone fall asleep if they chose to. They are not only making experiments on people just to get genetic material, but it seems that they have been trying to either understand human emotion as well, or they are seeking ways to control people's will through such experimentation by keeping people fully awake and aware during the experiments.

I think out of my entire big family, only me and my father believe, the rest would have heart attacks if they were disclosed the truth by TPTB.

Again, what makes you think that they are good, or peaceful or that they have good intentions?

If you look at what old cultures have to say about them, there are two kinds of aliens. Those considered as good, or even angels, and those considered as evil, or demons. It has nothing to do with religious beliefs, and I doubt they come from a physical hell, but their actions is what makes them good or evil.

I know that there are still many people who believe that the old legends and stories of ancient people are just myth, and they are not based in reality. But if you do take a look at not only those legends and stories have to say but put hem in context with what today's aliens are doing these legends make more sense rather than just being inventions of the mind.

I'll give you a couple of examples, the stories of the Vedas from India, and Celtic so called "mythology".

Not too long ago I mentioned on another thread the discovery made by some scientists on how to fly aircraft by thought and the story of how Rama supposedly flew his "pushpaka vimana" at will.

How did Rama fly his Pushpaka Vimana/ Plane?

Kubera, the Lord of Wealth, had an air plane according to Valmiki Ramayana. It was called Pushpaka Vimana. That was the earliest plane that the human beings knew. Ravana confiscated it from Kubera. After Ravana’ death Vibhshana, brother of Ravana, presented the air plane to Lord Rama. This was the fastest plane in those days. How did Rama fly his plane? Who piloted the plane? What fuel did Rama use? Yuddha Kanda , Chapter 123 answers these questions.

An interesting news item in western science magazines throw new light on planes flown by THOUGHT POWER. Now we know the secret of Lord Rama’s plane (Pushpaka Vimana).

Ram flew the plane by THOUGHT POWER! says Valmiki Ramayana.

It took only ONE DAY to cover the distance between Sri Lanka and Ayodhya in Uttar Pradesh of India. It flew that fast.

Vibhishana says to Rama (chapter 123, Yuddha Kanda, Valmiki Ramayana):

“ I will arrange for thee to reach that city in one day, O Prince! May happiness attend thee! There is an aerial car named Pushpaka that shines like the sun, which powerful Ravana forcibly took from Kubera, having overcome him in combat. That celestial and marvellous chariot, going everywhere AT WILL, is at thy disposal. That car, bright as a white cloud which will transport thee to Ayodhya in perfect SAFETY, is here”.

tamilandvedas.wordpress.com...

Let me give you another example. In Celtic "mythology", and more specifically in the manuscript 'The Magical Stone of Tara' there is mention of 'Conn of the hundred battles" watching the stars every evening so "that no hostile aerial beings would descend upon Irie/Ireland unknown to him".

" one evening, Conn of the Hundred Battles repaired at sunrise to the Ri Raith at Tara, accompanied by his three druids, Mael, Bloc and Bluicne, and his three poets, Ethain, Corb and Cesare; for he was accustomed every day to repair to this place with the same company, for the purpose of watching the stars, that no hostile aerial beings should descend upon Ireland unknown to him."

www.sacred-texts.com...

There are many similar stories and legends that can be found in ancient cultures about alien visitations and how some are described as good, or angels, and some are evil or demons.

edit on 4-5-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Anyway, it also seems that the ancient belief that kings and ancient rulers were either descendants of gods, or were chosen by gods or God started when these ancient visitors would either put their own hybrid (half alien/half human) sons or daughters as rulers of nations. But, many times regular people grew tired of such oppression and revolted against these rulers. Now, it seems that aliens are still choosing to confide mostly with rulers and not with regular people. If these aliens had noble intentions they should come out clean, yet that's not really what is happening.

BTW, just to be clear I am pretty sure there are more than one type of aliens, unfortunately it seems that once again the ones taking control have no good intentions which would explain the governments not telling the truth about alien visitation.

I also think that in order to make it look like "there are governments trying to tell people the truth about alien visitation" there has to be conflicts in the information provided by other governments because if every government agreed on saying "there is no such thing as aliens from other planets" people would eventually realize it is a lie. There has to be the appearance of difference between governments regarding the topic of aliens from other worlds or that are possibly trans-dimensional.

So, again I think that mass sightings are part of keeping the illusion that they are trying to show themselves as benign.

Also, to make it clear, in case it hasn't already, I do think that there are good aliens from other planets as well, which could be the reason why Presidents have implied that there could be a future conflict that would unite humans against alien visitors. It is probable that "the good aliens" are trying to help us but they keep getting repelled by whatever way is necessary.

Writing the above reminds of some of the videos taken by NASA which seems to show a conflict between two or more parties/aliens and possibly human governments as some of these aliens try to visit Earth.

BTW, since the opinion was made by Ben Hansen, I also remember that during one of his shows of "Fact of Faked" in which his team was investigating whether they could film alien aircraft over to a U.S. military base and they were able to film what appears to be a light that descends very rapidly from the atmosphere and seems to enter the base they were filming at.

I wish I had a link to that video. Saw it during one of the programs in the SyFy channel a long time ago.

edit on 4-5-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: correct mistakes.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Here is a link to the episode of "Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files" in which the team seems to have captured a ufo landing in a military base. Before the ufo appears landing lights light up at the military base and after the ufo disappears the lights go out. It moved extremely fast.

BTW, you probably have to change the settings to HD to see the video well.

edit on 4-5-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You have put much thought into this and I appreciate your post.

If you knew a bit of my history it would become clear my stance on Benevolent and Malevolent off world species and interdimensional beings occupying earth past present and future.

This is a challenge as the corrupt coverup is diametrically opposite to the benevolent forces that are equally as powerful. A stalemate of sorts is happening which keeps disclosure an impossibility.

I love to listen to Dr. Michio Kaku's theories on civilizations and their course towards a greater galactic alliance one day, but first we have to become at least a Type 2 Civilization and learn to conquer our own planet, all life and species as well as our outer space neighborhood.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

This is part of what I theorize about how our roots began. Our ancestors were given the power over others which is never a benevolent course. To conquer this world first and then spread out into the Universe later and that plan is still as active as the first promise of glory granted to the primitives.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar

You have put much thought into this and I appreciate your post.

If you knew a bit of my history it would become clear my stance on Benevolent and Malevolent off world species and interdimensional beings occupying earth past present and future.

Thank you for the kind words, and I see that you have also put a lot of thought on the topic which I would love to read if you want to tell us.

I know there are a lot of people that readily dismiss the writings from the bible for example, but imo, all those ancient sacred texts were trying to explain to people what really has been happening in the world since this cycle the Universe is going through started.

If we read the bible as it was written in ancient languages such as ancient Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek people will see a different version of the events portrayed in these ancient books. For example, there is mention of the counsel of the house of El, of which Elohim is the main God, or the God known in Christian, Jewish and Islamic cultures.

There are very informative video presentations that were made by Michael S. Heiser which imo is very close to the real story these ancient scriptures were actually trying to tell and warn future generations about.

In case some people don't know who he is.

Michael S. Heiser is an American biblical scholar.

Heiser was raised in Lebanon PA. He attended Lebanon High School and Cedar Crest High. He received an M.A. in Ancient History from the University of Pennsylvania, and an M.A. and Ph.D. in the Hebrew Bible and Semitic Languages from the University of Wisconsin–Madison (with a minor in Classical studies).[1] Heiser received his undergraduate degree from Bob Jones University and also attended Bible college for three years.[2]

Heiser taught college for twelve years and is the Academic Editor for Logos Bible Software.[1]

Heiser's doctoral dissertation examines Israel's divine council and compares the "two powers" theology of second temple Judaism with the theological relationship of Baal and El in the Ugaritic texts. Heiser argued the Hebrew Bible demonstrates multiple persons of Israel’s one God and that this served as the theological matrix leading historically to the Christian doctrine of the Trinity. Heiser objects to modern critical reconstructions of the evolution of Israelite religion which see Israelite history as a progressive evolution from henotheism or polytheism to strict monotheism after the exilic period. He maintains that the Bible relates a uniform doctrine of divine plurality and that later texts such as the Dead Sea Scrolls, Deuteronomy, Isaiah and the New Testament authors all believed in a divine council of genuine gods who were created by and are ontologically subordinate to Yahweh.[3][4] Heiser is featured in a debunking of Ancient Aliens, as an expert on the Hebrew Bible and Ancient Near Eastern texts and has also researched UFO conspiracy theories such as the Roswell UFO incident.[5] Heiser argues that a second yod vocalization in the book of Numbers and the Aramaic grammar shows that the Nephilim in the book of Genesis must be understood as "giants" and not Ancient astronauts.

en.wikipedia.org...

Today a lot of people do not know that when Jewish children became adults they had to choose from two Gods the one they would follow. Abraham had to choose between Baal of Tyre and El of the Elohim (or what people know now as God)

Michael S. Heiser makes a lot of good points and he presents these ancient scriptures in their original language, what they mean, or could mean.

Here is one of his videos describing the council of El, or council of the gods/angels who respond to their main God El.

I do think that this knowledge is very relevant to understand what is happening today in the world, and to realize who is really in charge and behind the scene and what their end goal is.

For a long time I could not understand why for so many generations the global elites have been following the same plan which started who knows how many centuries ago, yet the new generations of the elite rich families haven't deviated from the plan not even an inch.

To me at first it didn't make sense because you would think that not every generation of the rich elites, or those who seem to be part of the power elite on Earth, would follow the same plan. By chance someone who is in charge would have in mind a different end goal but for some reason it hasn't happened.

There has to be something, or someone who can endure many lifetimes. Something that is not human and has been steering mankind to implement some of the most repressive dictatorships known to man, and the main goal seems to make such a repressive regime global in nature.

But if you read what the ancient sacred texts of cultures such as the ancient Hindus and their Vedas, or what the ancient Jewish people, the Syryans, the Babylonians etc who tried to explain that there is a council known as "the Watchers". From among "the Watchers" there were some who rebelled aka "the fallen ones" who have at their sit none other than "the Shinning one" aka Lucifer in Greek, who wants to take control of this Earth and it's inhabitants since they were cast down to Earth by the ancient council of the house of El for trying to rebel against the Elohim and El.

If you watch the video I linked above in which doctor Heiser explains what he found in these ancient scriptures, as they were originally written, you will come to understand what is really going on in the world today, and who is behind the end goal which the global human elite seem more than eager to want to fulfill.

edit on 4-5-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
BTW, I do agree with some of the views and explanations Michael S. Heiser makes within the context of Judeo-Christian ancient texts. However, he is obviously not well versed on other ancient texts such as the Vedas, or what other cultures have to say about these gods/angels and God, etc.

Heiser doesn't see the bigger picture because he can only see it from the perspective and context of the Judeo-Christian texts he is familiar with.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I saw this discussed on another site, and found it quite interesting. I think he looks scared, more than anything else. he might want to talk about certain things, but he's afraid to do so. That's the impression I got from watching the video, anyway.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

This is garbage.

Is this show still on the air?

That ONE chick was hot.

This guy is NOT an expert. I would challenge him to come and get my take..or lies on how much I liked my birthday cake.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

This is garbage.

Is this show still on the air?

That ONE chick was hot.

This guy is NOT an expert. I would challenge him to come and get my take..or lies on how much I liked my birthday cake.

You never watched the video did you?
Where does he claim to be an expert?
What show?
What chick?

Lost me completely... (swooshes hand over head).

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
In answer of some thoughts ElectricUniverse expressed in the following quote

There has to be something, or someone who can endure many lifetimes. Something that is not human and has been steering mankind to implement some of the most repressive dictatorships known to man, and the main goal seems to make such a repressive regime global in nature.

When I read that part of your post, I immediately had to think about what that strange poster "Hidden Hand" wrote in his epic thread about Lucifer.

And then I continued reading your post, and read the following:

From among "the Watchers" there were some who rebelled aka "the fallen ones" who have at their sit none other than "the Shinning one" aka Lucifer in Greek, who wants to take control of this Earth and it's inhabitants since they were cast down to Earth by the ancient council of the house of El for trying to rebel against the Elohim and El.

That's exactly what I meant.

Now... I always hesitate to think too much about this, because... believing that there's not just a god (or gods), but also a devil (or devils/demons whatever) will keep me trapped in duality.

But I want to go back home.

To the only thing that's real.

Because when I'm there I'm at peace.

There... I won't get lost anymore

There... there's nothing but me. And I'm everything.

(the strange thing is, that that Luciferian Dude Hidden Hand also spoke about that. That the final purpose of all this # is to remember: ALL is ONE)

edit on 10/5/14 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I want to believe that one day there will be someone in the know with the courage to tell the public. But if someone as public as Bill is giving off such blatant signals and hasn't come clean, I don't see how anyone would. He's too famous to kill, so he must be scared of something WORSE than dying.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join