It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Analysis of Bill Clinton's Interview on UFOs with Jimmy Kimmel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
According to a body language analysis posted online, Bill Clinton may have been hiding something when he answered questions about UFOs on Jimmy Kimmel Live! The analysis was done by Ben Hansen, host of the TV show Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files. Hansen believes Clinton showed signs of “significant apprehension, stress, and guarded behavior.”

DISCLAIMER:
-The following are Ben's own opinions
- He does not consider himself an "expert" in non-verbal communications, but he has an extensive background in the field.
- There is no one gesture, behavior or sign that someone is lying.

Hansen also has a background in law enforcement, although he admits he is not an expert in the field of non-verbal communication. He has degrees in sociology and criminology, and has been involved with state level investigations, primarily child sex crimes and white collar crimes. He has also worked with federal law enforcement. So, while he doesn’t have a degree in non-verbal communication, he does have a lot of experience using it.

So what we'll see in this video is Hansen using non-verbal communication techniques to give a systematic breakdown of the entire interview segment on the UFO/alien subject. If you watch to the end, you may be surprised at what is discovered.

So a quick breakdown for those who cannot watch the video just yet:

We see an immediate change in Clinton’s demeanor when Kimmel began asking questions about UFOs. For most of the interview Clinton had his feet flat and was gesturing with both hands. When the UFO conversation started, Clinton crossed his legs and got a better grip on the arms of the chair. Hansen says folded arms and legs can indicate a defensive stance, close-mindedness, or an attempt to conceal information.

Kimmel’s first question was if Clinton had looked into UFOs. Hansen says Clinton didn't seem to be able to get the chronology right in his answer, and the details didn't make sense. He noted that Clinton says he did “sort of” look into UFOs, but it wasn't until his second term, but then seemed to backtrack on that timing.

Clinton also mentioned people believing aliens were at Area 51 because workers had to wear special clothing?. Hansen says special clothing has never been an aspect of the Area 51 alien rumors?.

There is much more in the video and I recommend you watch his video analysis as a whole, and not just to focus on a few red flags.

A good thing about a video analysis is we can easily do it ourselves, by going to original sources of studies done on non-verbal communications.

Towards the end of the analysis Ben will look at the Neurolinguistic techniques we can use.

All in all, I think it is hard to say what was stressing Clinton out while he talked UFOs with Kimmel, but as this analysis will show you, Bill was very stressed during the questioning.

I know we have a thread on this subject LINK
but I thought this one deserved it's own.

See what you think ATS.

edit on 2-5-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This is pretty cool and everything Hansen is saying does make sense. I bet if we knew even half of what the President's know or have been witness too, our heads would melt.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Very good analysis IMO. There are certainly different behaviors before, during and after the alien topic. The biggest eye opener was the nod yes when he said no to Kimmel's question about hinting to aliens. I nearly pissed myself when he pointed that out.

Something tells me Clinton would genuinely like to disclose the truth about aliens and I also get the sense he doesn't necessarily accept the reason for censorship so does so grudgingly.

I also think that from listening to this interview, we are at the same spot we were decades ago regarding this topic. It was all so very Reagan'esk and a rehash of what has been discussed. Sadly, if we ware looking for disclosure we probably won't find it coming from America.
edit on 2-5-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I think Clinton really doesn't know about aliens but has a reason to think there is that he is not revealing during this interview with Kimmel and Clinton is frustrated that he failed to uncover the truth. During the interview in Hong Kong he said "The Roswell thing I think really was an illusion. I don't think it happened. I mean I think there are rational explanations that I have succeeded" he also said he did attempt to find out if there were secret government documents that reveal things and if there were they were concealed from him too.
edit on 2-5-2014 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Clinton was obviously distressed during the interview. I believe he has been told, that under no circumstances should he ever allude or infer aliens or alien artifacts have been acknowledged by any US agencies or on American bases.

I also believe he is frustrated with those orders, possibly because he has seen, read, or heard credible/tangible evidence of something which is incomprehensible to him, and leads him to believe there is more not being shared.

His logic, based on the chain of evidence he has comprehended, leads to high probability of aliens AND future visitation.....and I share some of his sentiments.

GREAT post btw! I am most intrigued concerning topics of this nature, specifically who pushes the brooms, how they are swept, and under which rugs truths may be revealed.

edit on 2-5-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Very good analysis. maybe proof that there's more to this story than what he is claiming. Those reflexes can't be faked in such a spontaneous way i think(if they were trying to purposedly make us wonder).. This shows specially with this kind of guests must be very well rehersed and most probably edited..but my final guess is he's hiding something .
edit on 2-5-2014 by mindtricks11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
He might be stressed out because he's ANGRY. I remember seeing him get asked about UFOs and he said 'they' wont' tell him and that he really wants to know. So he might be stressed because he was POTUS and his ego can't accept that he was out of the loop when it comes to aliens/UFOs.

If I were running the black world alien/UFO stuff ... I wouldn't tell any POTUS. They are just temporary employees of Washington and they get recycled every four years. The folks dealing with the UFO stuff have more permanent jobs, ya' know??

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
A great video on the dynamics of body movement, being deceitful, and interview processes. Although no definite conclusion is reached, still worth watching to help you pick up on liars in day to day life. Thanks OP.

I definitely think he knows more than he is letting on... Especially when he nods up and down to Jimmy's 'are you hinting' question. That is the smoking gun in this interview if anything!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I found the part where he mentioned people changing clothes an hour away especially interesting. This isn't public knowledge, and he immediately changed course to state it was due to the stealth technology that was developed at Area 51.

Slick Willy knows more than we are led to believe.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
He knows, just not at liberty to make a disclosure, people are not ready for the truth.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What I thought he meant when he started talking about special clothing is this: I think that in his mind he could have been thinking about the fact that humans would wear a bio suit while in contact with ET's, and thus he offered up the "special clothing" remark as a way to explain this away.

Of course it would only make sense in his mind, not to us, if he were thinking about that specific thing. It is a long shot, but a possibility, that my interpretation is accurate. I mean it is hard to know WHY he would even mention such a thing, but it does seem that he was getting things jumbled in his head.

And another thing that is obvious is that he has specific things he wanted to say, such as the Independence Day thing, and it seemed strange because he was getting a bit flustered and thus just kind of started spewing the stuff he was going to say. And it is obvious that the stuff he was going to say were kind of nonchalant, jokish type statements. So maybe the clothing thing had another part that he was going to use, but he just got mixed up a bit.

But it is obvious that he was stressed above normal levels. Obviously the man knows some things that he is not allowed to discuss. So imagine he is trying to keep what he can and cannot say straight in his mind while being nervous. That could definitely lead to what we see in the interview.

But as I stated in another thread today, I don't believe the presidents are in the loop. They may be able to find certain things out, but they have to really push to get that far. And even then I highly doubt that they get the entire story.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

I disagree with the notion, "people are not ready for the truth".

Many suspect alien existence and are not accepting the denials. I am not ready to deny the potential other life forms exist. If alien life was beyond a doubt proven to not exist, I would have a hard time accepting that fact. If there are people, agencies, or governments withholding evidence, and have knowledge of truths, they are not keeping the information from us for our own good. Instead, they are holding the knowlege/evidence for its value and scarcity.

For those who believe some group or federation of aliens have told or agreed with our PTB not to disclose contact, maybe because that is the way it is done, and for good reason, I ask this: Why would they, being the aliens, even have made contact, just to supress their existence? Who determines when truths should be supressed? Malevolent beings, that is who.

So, if what you say is true, that aliens exist, have made contact, and have ordered contact to be supressed, then we are screwed, because those that operate in the dark have nefarious intents. We better hope for the aliens that operate in the light are on their way. And if they do show, they will not care for those who have harbored the deceivers.

Why are our Presidents not told? Plausible Deniability...but from whom? We are going to need some leaders who are not complete liars when the TRUTH shows up.

edit on 2-5-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

SnF thank you for this thread... very interesting and revealing... IMHO

Now it would be nice if a studio copy of this interview would be sent to William T. Freeman the professor at MIT who discuss the new technology in this clip so we could hear his analysis!!!

ATS has a Thread on this subject found here!!!

hmmm muttering to oneself.... "All the right stuff available yet nobody is using it for "OUR" interests....."

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Well this was one of the better analysis I've seen. Better than anything they had on "Fact or Faked" that's for sure.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think he was nervous that Jimmy Kimmel was going to ask him about cigar shaped UFOs. You just know Jimmy Kimmel was thinking it but didn't want to ruin any future guest spots that might be filled by Bill Clinton.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Great thread. Kudos to the individual who created this insight topic.

I believe Ben Hanson has done a through examination of the Clinton interview. Good job on the analysis. I think Clinton was withholding certain truths in regard to Aliens/UFOS. I surmise that Black Ops personnel told Clinton if he discloses the Alien cover up, his family members would meet a grave finality. Hanson should research Webster Hubbell, he was the point man on Clinton's investigation into Roswell, Area 51 and the JFK murder when BC got into office.

But then maybe Clinton was stressed when he thought he was on the "The Man Show" that Kimmel use to co-host and he couldn't see Girls On Trampoline bit.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
My gut tells me that more of this kind conditioning to the masses is coming. I think the agenda is to tell the public just enough so there isn't fear or panic. Clinton presented this with some humor to lighten the load of fear and get the people curious enough about the possibility without chaos. I bet the handlers prepped Clinton to present this in a very specific manner with an agenda of possible disclosure in the near future.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: solarstorm

It wouldn't surprise me, but one thing I'm almost certain of, is that they rehearse these kind of interviews. People like Bill Clinton don't appear on shows like this without agreeing to a script. Clinton knew which questions would be asked before he signed up for this. He most likely even suggested some questions he would be willing to answer. They aren't going to blindside an ex president on national television.

That doesn't mean he can't make mistakes answering them though. It's very possible that he struggled with what he knows and what he's supposed to say. I can see how juggling real with public knowledge real can become confusing. Like when he mentions the special clothes they have to wear. That was a bit strange. It's almost like he was admitting to the audience that the government has its secrets but he mixed up the real parts with the bogus ones.

Anyway, defiantly some interesting ideas in the video. Some of the points he makes about Clinton's mannerisms and gestures seem to make sense.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: solarstorm

I think the agenda is to tell the public just enough so there isn't fear or panic. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

They'll always be panic, so many non-believers compared to believers.
I could use my wife as an example. She watched this video with me, and although most clips can be deemed as fake, the fear in her eyes shocked me, she was genuinely scared of the thought of real aliens.

I think out of my entire big family, only me and my father believe, the rest would have heart attacks if they were disclosed the truth by TPTB.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

I did not say that aliens are calling the shots with disclosure although there are certain factions that would stand to lose if and when it is opened up.

Trust what I say in that people are not ready, the reality that would strike to heart of so many would be greater than the ability to keep people calm long enough to understand the situation.

People do not respond with an open mind when they have been blinded by opinions before hand.

It would not be in the best interest of humanity to know the truth yet. Perhaps 1 in a thousand could understand but that leaves a huge majority that would be unpredictable at best and dangerous at worst.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join