It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Reptilian overlord amongst us?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Who do you think rules the world? Reptilians, right? Let’s assume that as a fact. Not just here on ATS(no offense), but in the actual “Every-Joes-World”.

So who’s boss of them? I guess we can all agree it simply has to be the Queen, you know, the one from England, or Canada, or something? I mean please, right? Just look at her, it is like she’s not even trying to hide it. Well, so I thought, but now get this:

A friend of someone I had a really nice and intense conversation with, (in some bar, somewhere I don’t remember) swore to me, by the life of his dog,(and even showed me pics on his phone! So this should shut all you “poof-yellers” up, before the cool stuff really starts!!!!) this:
The guys with this absurdly large black, and somehow furry, looking hats? Those who allegedly guard the Uckingham stables and stuff and folks in it? They are really some kind of reptiles, under a voodoo-spell, magical curses and some #- no one has any idea about. So these fuzzy-things, are to hide some kind of “little-dripper-installation” in order to keep their skins moist. Totally: “WHAAAAAT?!?!?!?” right? Think about it, that’s why it looks like they are really sweating all the time! Is it just me, or what- it totally makes sense now, right? And they keep them hostage there and, I kid you not:

In the name of no one other than:

Wait for it:

Maybe I should first go back to Adam and Eve? Just to make sure we’re all on the same page?
So who is it?:

Do you remember the increasingly smelly looking David Icke? I know you do! Come on, don’t be shy. A lot of you (shall I say: “in”?), on this lovely, ignorance-denying-place, love that guy! And who wouldn’t? A man who declares himself the “son of god”, on a publicly broadcasted TV-show… Just wow! Ask for credibility, right?
So he is not only the last true king of “Mambo-Jambo”, but also, by some odd coincidences at least 12,5% reptilian. (and don’t even bother to argue, a friend of my cousin told me that, and he is very trustworthy!) I don’t know what you will make of this, but by the standards of denying ignorance, I declare:

David Icke is the only one who has a motive, and the opportunity to force the NOW onto all of us.

Wake up sheeple!

Btw: You can buy my “almost live like unicorns” and other “really wild stuff”, on my website,
www.please do so. I am starving, because I feel like he is after me, but psst: you could bring me in great danger, if you don’t tell everyone! And come to my stupid and boring shows!.bs
which is under construction for, well, probably a while. “They” seem to have a problem with the address I want, but that’s an entirely different mystery.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Ninipe

Ummmmmmmmm Kaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy

Seriously though, thanks for this very informative info.
Since there is clearly no way to argue with a friend of your cousin, then I just want to say thanks.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I do however agree about Icke
He is obviously a reptilian

You need to keep your enemies close, or all in the family.
edit on 1-5-2014 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I occasionally wear a odd hat and drink beer.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
SnF. I totally believe it all. Where do I send my money?

I am the Walrus, coo-coo-ka-chew

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
SnF for no other reason that this amused me.

Nice conspiracy, especially the "Ukingham Palace" bit.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
OMG They got Philip ! , you may be right.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

There is one thing wrong with all this reptillian invasion ideology and that is what happens if an innocent race whom fit these descriptions one day happen upon them, that aside if there are reptiloid's among us they are they alien or ancient, or even mutation of human's, I would be more concerned with the banker's, polticians and corporations which are alien and non empathic as well as heartless as they are far more dangerous than a race of cannabilistic bipedal dinosaurian intelligent aliens invaders from the 9th dimension and worse they are here now.

By the way I do believe in UFO, aliens and lost civilizations as well as ancient wars but david ike is not jesus christ and cult's feed off of neurosis and insecurity's and having read up and looked at this stuff I do believe there may have been several ufo encounters with reptile like aliens but I do not think they are here among us ruling us and sadly think humans are far more dangerous to themselves.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Actually it's not reptiallians that shape shift, it's ZEUS and POSEIDON and HADES....

the "Djinn-ie" from Aladdin.. Not the blue one, but then the blue one makes a red one a "genie" Djinn... Jafar becomes a Djinn. Then Aladdin calls him a snake, and jafar djinn guy says "let's see how snake like I can be." Haha.. The snake is not the first form I don't think, but in the end Vampires and shapeshifting reptiles ARE the same archetype. The ones who need to suck human energy as blood in order to maintain a healthy human appearance.

Zeus turning into a swan to rape your wife was the first shapeshifter I was aware of...

Zeus didn't like us anymore because we were bad kids.. Poseidon though. Seems like an ok guy.. ?

Hmm.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Why do you all fear the lizzard king? He has feelings and emotions like all the rest of us. Someone has to guide this place. btw all of us come from the animal kingdom. We are not all dead yet so perhaps the whole fear thing got the best of us.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ninipe

Yes.
- well, maybe...
(o_O' )

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
yes,,

duh,, why do u think she wore a Visor, walking her dog.??

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Yes,

What can I do for you?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Slow news day huh?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hahaha, nice to see ATS hasn't lost It's sense of humor.

Good one OP

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

There was me thinking these guards were wearing heavy bear-skin hats, coupled with a heavy uniform and that's why they sweat so much.

WRONG!!- It's so clear now. They wear these hats to cover a moisture machine!!

*puts L.S.D down.
edit on 1-5-2014 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I love a good reptilian thread.

There are most certainly aliens out there. Can they travel to us? Would they?

Probably not.

I have issues with the science behind FTL.

I think it's bad enough that a group of evil men and women run this place already, let alone believing it's aliens on top of that.

~Tenth

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

There was me thinking these guards were wearing heavy bear-skin hats, coupled with a heavy uniform and that's why they sweat so much.

WRONG!!- It's so clear now. They wear these hats to cover a moisture machine!!

*puts L.S.D down.

I'd like to add to this also, these hats hiding drip machines to keep their skin moist...Reptiles have dry skin that doesn't need moisturising, so I guess that puts an end to this conspiracy.
edit on 1-5-2014 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

David Icke ?????

K. Now that we've got that out of the way....

All is clear now. Or not.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Yes, I outed those reptilians 5 years ago with my video on youtube.

edit on 1-5-2014 by Siddharta because: fighting with those reptilians, who made me write reptlians to get out of google

top topics

<<   2 >>

join